News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest checK: Family RP.

Started by Wolfy, May 26, 2012, 07:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kingmaster1

krakenknight

Just a quick question, what are the sexual orientations of the rest of the family? Kana is bi but I don't want her hitting on a char who won't like it.

kingmaster1

Marcus is straight :P

also I like your new avatar! ;D

Cami

Wolfy

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

krakenknight

Ok, now I know I'm not stepping on toes Kana will tease without fear, hopefully she'll get somewhere this time. *Kana Winks and blows a kiss*

kingmaster1

*Marcus rubs his hands together devilishly*

Cami

I personally think we need one more male, we're kinda filled with estrogen haha.

Celede

^^ Agrees with you. =)  There were a couple interested in here, where did they go???

krakenknight

Quote from: Cami on July 03, 2012, 03:31:46 PM
I personally think we need one more male, we're kinda filled with estrogen haha.

I'll agree, another man makes sense

Cami

Drenlai

I am interested in this incest rp, I heard you need a man? What's the situation like right now? Which roles are taken?

krakenknight

We need a brother/ Male cousin/ Uncle at the moment, someone to treat our ladies right :P

Drenlai

I was hoping to play a son, who wanted to break in his dear mommy. It might fall into brother category if the mother play is free to pair up with me. If not I can take the lead of an uncle to treat the little ladies.

Cami

We have one son, so it would be better if you took the role of an uncle or some other extended family. Annndddd our mother is kinda...absent.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Not absent, just sleeping in. :P
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Drenlai

Alright then, uncle it is. Which lovely young lady would like to pair up with their uncle?

Cami

It's a free for all. No pairs. :)

Drenlai

Well I get that much. I wasn't meaning character pairing, i meant who wanted to play with me first xD

Cami

Exactly. Free for all. Play as you go.

Drenlai

Name: Lan
Role: Uncle
Appearence:http://i45.tinypic.com/2ew2z61.jpg
Personality: Cold, cunning, dominating, cruel, and manipulative
Ons: Everything
Offs: Nothing
Favorite Position: Doggie

MY rp is better then my occ. Is there an IC thread yet?

Cami

Yes, there's a link somewhere on this thread that king posted.

krakenknight

Look up the page https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=144894.0;all Kana is always keen for fun :P although your char will have to fight daddy and her brother for her cherries.

Drenlai

Oh neato, should I just jump in then?

Anyone mind giving me a recap? Looks like everyone is on a trip somewhere.