Help with a placement of a thread

Started by marauder13, January 11, 2015, 12:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marauder13

Hello Ever Helpful Folks,

My writing partner and I are wanting to create an OOC thread to hold background information for the story we are writing. Is there a proper place for that, and if so where? I have seen group games with attached OOC threads posted in the same category as the game thread(s), and I fully understand needing them for group games.

Anyway, nothing has been done yet, but I wanted to make sure that we didn't do anything wrong, or muck things up.

Thanking you in advance for your time,

M13

Blythe

Hi, marauder13!

There would be no issue creating an OOC thread to go with your story (you could place it in the same board as your roleplay).

There are another couple of methods to approach OOC-information storing for 1x1 games. You could also create a page on the Elluiki or even create a thread in World Building. If you have a large amount of information for the roleplay, I would personally suggest a thread in World Building (if you will have a lot of world information) for yourself and your RP partner and tagging it as <closed>.

~Blythe

Beguile's Mistress

Since most people put their OOC threads in the same forum as the story they cross-link the two threads in the opening post to help with locating them.  Some OOC threads are open to members posts for reviews, questions and suggestions. :-)