The Borgias [Possible Relaunch] Interest Check

Started by MaverickKane, February 12, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaverickKane

Some may remember the Borgias game Nico and I did some time ago. We have been discussing the possibility of relaunching it and would like to see if there is any real interest out there for it. If relaunched, we'd like to pull a small team of 3-5 serious players who enjoy plotting and world building, to start. We would like people who would be willing to not only play with us but also be a part of building up the game from the ground up, volunteering their own ideas toward a starting main plot that is fresh and new rather than recycling something that is for lack of better term, stale. We would be using many locations with in Rome including the Vatican. The characters can be anyone from low to high born title, those of power and those having no idea where their next meal is coming from. Variety is good. The game would be full of twists and turns, with blackmail and intrigue. Thus we are looking for mature players that we can work with as a team.

We don't want to give too many specific details right at this moment, because right now we really just are looking to see what the interest would be before moving forward.

Please leave all inquiries in the comments bellow, so that all parties involved can be part of the conversation.

Work thread link

Foxy DeVille

BlackStone

Phaia

I remember the first attempt and would love to recreate Isabel! I always thought she was one of my better characters and I had done a lot of research for the concept!
In fact I learned a great deal from You and Nico my thanks for that!

I would be happy to help build out things!!

Phaia

MaverickKane

Adding this link to a work thread with some of what we are working on for the possible relaunch

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

MaverickKane

Thank you everyone for your interest, but Nico and I have decided to close for the time being.  We may reopen in the future, once we have had a chance to determine a concrete foundation we are both comfortable with.