Hard Time

Started by Tom, April 16, 2008, 02:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Warning, this game is featuring the brutal gang rape of a young female!

The story goes like this. It's a maximum security prison for the meanest and baddest prisoners imaginable of all colors and creeds. But, following a massive riot, the prisoners gain control. Most of the guards are killed and they manage to land their hands on the warden's young 16-18 yo, innocent daughter. She is brutally raped by the inmates, several at a time.

I'm going to play one or more of the prisoners. Looking for both the female and more inmates. If there are no interested victims, I'd be willing to play the female character myself.

Kitikat

This is so very delicously tempting... but I'm not sure I could do it justice :(
Bisexual, prefers to play female or T* characters
Ons and Offs and more!

Dingo

This is indeed very tempting, but I forsee several problems too, and that is horrible infighting, unless it's just a few of the rioting prisoners who by luck have captured the girl. Then they could know eachother and perhaps have a sort of picking order.

Tom

I'm sure you'd be perfect victim, Kitikat...

And Dingo, I guess we'll keep it a bit small. Maybe just a few of the prisoners that happened to be in the right area at the time of the riot, are now with the girl. And they should probably have some sort of picking order. Even if they come from different "gangs" I'm sure they'll put their conflicts aside to have fun with the girl...

OldSchoolGamer

I might be interested in playing the victim character, now that my RL is calming down enough for me to be online more. 

Xerial

Ah, now this is so reminiscent of Blackrose Correctional Institute it almost makes me want to resurrect the good old unisex prison game...

OldSchoolGamer

The plotline can be open-ended.  Who knows what caused the riot...perhaps some sort of natural disaster or other such occurrence.  Or maybe the girl is coerced into helping the prisoners escape (Prison Break, anyone?). 

If I play her, she'll have friends and family too...   ;)

TheLivingWonder

Looks interesting. Not sure if anything has already been decided, but if the role of the daughter's been taken, playing a female doctor working in the prison might work too. :)

OldSchoolGamer

That would be straight out of Prison Break...an excellent series, btw.  I'd be quite content with RPing something roughly similar...not that same story or canon or anything, but borrowing the overall concept: a prisoner goes in to help his friend or brother escape, and has to make some deals with some rather shady to depraved fellow cons to do it.  Maybe in this story, the lead prisoner isn't the white hat that he is in Prison Break...maybe more a middle shade of gray.

TheLivingWonder

Well, I just was just thinking of implementing the female doctor bit, but I'm open to anything you may have in mind. Maybe she's just been transfered by mistake or something.

OldSchoolGamer

That would be fine...now we just have to decide the nature of the event that permits the escape.  A carefully-hatched plan, with the doctor as a (perhaps unwitting) accomplice, or some kind of disaster?

Tom

This is obviously quite far from my initial concept, so I suggest you get a thread of your own to discuss your game :)

Anyone still interested in my idea?

1. (almost) no plot.
2. One female character.
3. Several male characters (one player can play several characters).

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Tom on April 21, 2008, 01:50:42 AM
This is obviously quite far from my initial concept, so I suggest you get a thread of your own to discuss your game :)

Anyone still interested in my idea?

1. (almost) no plot.
2. One female character.
3. Several male characters (one player can play several characters).

Fair enough.  I have no problem playing the female character in either event.  However, rape scenes do get stale relatively quickly, so if we go by a strict interpretation of your original idea, the thread will likely be relatively short (I don't mean ten or even twenty-post short, but definitely a vignette and not a full story).  On the other hand, if you do decide to be open to some extension of the plot, this could evolve into a story.

Up to you.

Tom

Okay Ty, you get to play the girl :)

And yeah, we can keep things open for developments in plot and characters as we progress - so that we can continue the game beyond the rape if we like. Feel free to set up your character description and I'll start up the thread. I'd prefer 16-18 in age.

TheLivingWonder

I was never trying to steal or suggest some alteration of your game, I just wasn't sure if you'd already gotten a female lead, and was interested in playing a female character. Anyway, sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

OldSchoolGamer

Quote from: Tom on April 21, 2008, 06:42:48 AM
Okay Ty, you get to play the girl :)

And yeah, we can keep things open for developments in plot and characters as we progress - so that we can continue the game beyond the rape if we like. Feel free to set up your character description and I'll start up the thread. I'd prefer 16-18 in age.

Will do.

Tom

Quote from: TheLivingWonder on April 21, 2008, 10:26:27 AM
I was never trying to steal or suggest some alteration of your game, I just wasn't sure if you'd already gotten a female lead, and was interested in playing a female character. Anyway, sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

No problem. It happens, that one starts discussing an idea and it kinda moves away from the inital concept. Anway, as I haven't got many (if any) volunteers for rapists, it looks like I'll be playing all of them. I think having two girls would be nice. Maybe the warden's daughter and the female doctor are both captured by the same group? I'll post the thread link when it's set up and you can join if you still want to.

Tom

TheLivingWonder

Dingo

Hey, I was interested.