Ket wants to play [BON or NC-H or EX]

Started by Ket, June 20, 2008, 10:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

Genetically Un-Perfect
Sam squatted in the shadows of the bushes, eyes darting in every direction as she waited for the couple to leave for the evening.  The frail girl had tracked the couple for months, following their routine and memorizing their schedule.  Even in this genetically enhanced world, the older woman had somehow gotten cancer.  To Sam's luck, it was the same type of cancer she had.  Being labeled as a 'freak' by society made getting medicine impossible for her.  So Sam had to steal the drugs she needed to remain alive.  So far she'd been able to manage to elude the militant police, and even though she had seen a few patrols as she sneaked through the shadows at dusk, Sam remained confident that she could outrun them once again tonight.

The setting is a slightly futuristic world, sort of GATTACA like.  There are two races of humans, those who have been genetically engineered, and those who were born naturally.  The genetically engineered believe that they are the master race, and are out to eradicate the naturally born from the planet.  I'm looking for someone who can play one of the militant police, someone who can catch my character and make her pay for what she is and what she's done.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Barding

God, I'd love to play in this setting and possibly with the character you mentioned...Still, the only draw back is the actual plot. I'd have loved to get into something kinda cyberpunk/GATTACA-esque (think Bladerunner/GATTACA), however, I don't think I could capture someone and rape 'em etc. I'm a bit of a softy...I prefer dysfunctional romance in interesting settings with fun twists.

Still, here's some support for you, dear.
:: O/Os ::
Updated 09/08/2021

:: Cravings ::
Updated 20/09/2021

:: Accepting new stories only in very special cases. ::

Ket

Thank you much!

Yeah, in my head the story just doesn't flow well with romance.  Doesn't necessarily have to be non-con either, that's just one way it could go.   

Though...a GATTACA-esque romance could be interesting...I might PM you later after I spin the gears in my brain a little.  :)
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.