Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anesa

Banned for bitching and moaning... ;P

Sybl

Banned for being a cowgirl. :P

elone

Banned for raising your left eyebrow in an uppity fashion.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

Banned for not recognizing its meaning.

Mordred

Banned.. hmm it's written in scratches and dents.. what the? What trickery you up to? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Banned for not having a clue. You don't know? ha! oh well :P

Mordred

Banned for expecting this mind (which yes, has been chiseled and crafted over many centuries into being quite a wonder :P).. to decipher such obscure clues. :P
*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Banned for not having spent more of your eternal undead existence studying obscurities.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Harley

Banned...  Just banned. 

Wild Dog

Banned for not giving a reason to ban.

Sybl

Banned for staying up so late.

Insanityenviesme

banned for luring sleepy travelers
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Banned for being sleepy at noon (my time at least). Give it two hours then have a nap. :P
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

olive

Banned for having a flashing funny avi (it cracks me up by the way  :P )

Wild Dog

Banned for having changed to a very hot avatar with the best butt.

olive

Banned for not knowing I am about to change it again *laughs*

Wild Dog

Banned for having such a good taste.

olive

Banned for being adorable and flattering a lady

Wild Dog

Banned for making me smile.

Izzy1337

Banned for not smiling at me.  (and thanks Olive. ;D)

Wild Dog

Banned for playing with fire and water. :) ((smiling at you now))

Izzy1337

Banned for not being impressed that I can do both at the same time. *smiles back*  ;)

Wild Dog

Banned for assuming I'm not impressed as I didn't assume it was both at the same time either.

Izzy1337

Banned. Why would I not combine them?

Ensilumi

Banned. Your ava is too awesome.