What is the Avatar Above You Thinking! (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Why do my balls always itch when a hottie walks by?

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

StormAngelus

"...and ROWR these women all on the prowl, if ya hold the head steady imma milk the cow..."
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Rhedyn

StormAngelus

"I'm so alone... there's no one here beside meeeeee...."
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Swashbuckler

Ain't no fire, like PURPLE FIRE, motherf#!&er!

*Samuel L Jackson voice*

StormAngelus

"This, my good man, is the art of WENCHING!"

xD

Evil Tim

This is is why I wanted an angelic heavy metal band for moments like this - badass poses!  But noooo it wasn't in the budget...

Rhedyn

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

ErisXfrost

"This strap can do more than just hold my sword..."

Captain Maltese

Go to Bahamas, they said. Get a suntan, they said.

Rhedyn

Ok, which one of you put itching powder down the back of my neck?

Rolo

Oh Christ!  I think I left the coffee pot on!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

StormAngelus

Oh for Pete's sakes, woman, will you just get ON with it already?

ErisXfrost

"I am perfect...

...I am light...

I'm...

...HOLY CRAP

I"M ON FIRE...!

...i'm a bada**...."

Beguile's Mistress

"I wonder if they've opened the concession stands at the beach yet."

Captain Maltese

Read a poem aloud for me. And do it as if you mean it.

ErisXfrost

"I came here to fight...not read poetry."

Captain Maltese

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

CottonKitty

ErisXfrost

"Damn...I could really use some catnip."

StormAngelus

Ariel, Oh Ariel, Wherefore art thou, Ariel....

ErisXfrost

"I have no idea what was in those brownies...But everything is so colorful."