Bad ends, female co-writers only (Fxf, Futaxf, Monstersxf)

Started by RosalindRae, June 23, 2018, 03:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RosalindRae

Hello folks,

So tomorrow morning I take the last test for my hardest class. I have several weeks off after that and my next class is one that should be much easier on me. In fact, the rest of my college career should be much easier on me, and I'd like to get into more stories.

99% of the time, I play dominant characters. However, I'm looking to mix things up a bit. I'm about to present several ideas, but they all have the following in common:

1) Female writers (sorry, bad experience with a male writer recently and I'm taking a break from that)
2) Bad ends for the female protagonist(s), regardless of who is writing them. Only so far as slavery and things like that, no gore.
3) Female subs, female/futa doms or monstrous beasties.
4) Struggle, action, suspense, etc.
5) I like having image references for our characters, with a slight preference for real faces, such as celebrity faceclaims.
6) Playing in threads.
Potential settings: modern/action, modern fantasy, modern superheroes, medieval fantasy, sci-fi

Basic plot skeletons:

- You and I both create primary female characters -- heroines who will face their downfall. We could be hero and sidekick, competing heroines, whatever. You would control your character and I would control mine, but we would share control of the NPCs we face. This is more on the cooperative storytelling side of things. This is the only story where I would be interested in having the heroines fall to male monsters, but I'm very open to trying that right now.

- Let them fight! We play competing characters who are fighting against one another. This would have to be an FxF story, but we could play out a combat between our characters and use a simple dice system to determine the victor. The winner would be able to have her way with the loser, and would perhaps gain control of NPCs to punish the loser as well. These NPCs could be female or futa. The story could also involve the winner becoming a futa while the loser remains female. I may also be open to monsters in this one in kind of a pit-type scenario, with the victor throwing the loser to the beasties, which would be controlled by the winner's player.

Possible fandoms: DC, Marvel, MCU, Overwatch, Mass Effect

RosalindRae

Added some more options here and looking for more partners.