Notifications and such?

Started by XIn Blatugabagli UoreteX, November 03, 2009, 06:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XIn Blatugabagli UoreteX

Hello, I'm new here, so thank you in advance for your patience with me.  ;) I was just wondering, is there a way to set it up so I get notified of new replies to my posts or threads I'm interested in, without having to refresh the thread?
How do I edit my profile to add a signature or picture? Is that something that comes when being approved?

Finally, is there a way to reply to a person in specific, without quoting them or directing it at them?

Thanks!
~ * ~
"Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. Between the two my life flows." - Nisargadatta Maharaj
~ * ~

Vekseid

All of that is available if you get approved : )

You can private message people once approved, but SMF does not have a threaded forum mode, if that's what you are asking.

Bliss

You can see new replies to any threads you have posted in by clicking "Show New Replies To Your Posts" underneath the entry field to the shoutbox - up and to the right.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3