My first RP request (TG/TF)

Started by Tummyache, May 13, 2011, 02:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tummyache

This is my first request post! I just got approved (well, I'm a Ning, but you know what I mean) and I'm ready to get started! I'm looking for someone to be gentle and pop my RP cherry. I don't really have any set characters, I generally play what the need calls for, and improvise along the way, but if you want me to make a char sheet, or to play a character you made and want to see someone play, I am totally down.

Now, I'm looking to do some Non-Con Gender Bending. I'm more interested in being a female, then the process of becoming one. I'd lvoe to find someone who wants to turn me into a girl, but any role is welcome. If there are any females interested in turning into male, and want to try a bodyswap, I'd like to play that too! Sex is optional, I'm more into indulging my fetishes through the plot then actually having intercourse.

I have a laundry list of those fetishes I would LOVE to incorporate into the RP. You can see the list of my Ons, I have PLENTY of them. My favorites, aside from MtF TF, are mind control(sub), vore(swtich, depending on the kind of vore), giantess (dom), and EX medical (sub). I'm pretty much up for exploring anything, even if I'm not totally into it. I'm pretty extreme and freaky, don't be scared to ask me to do some thing dark or gory... we don't have to, but I am open to it.

If you have any question, any at all, just post them here, or PM me. I look forward to finding some compatible partners!