U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

banned for my amusement

Story Tale

Banned for not putting your avatars finger in your avatars mouth. (That made sense right?)

kckolbe

Banned for not putting your avatar's finger inside herself.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Story Tale

Banned for getting right to it.

kckolbe

Banned for making us all wait.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Inari

I am banning you because you stopped me posting my last post. D:

kckolbe

Banned for...actually, that was a very candid and understandable reason.  Carry on.

Intro Thread

Story Tale

Banned for being a ninja.

SummerWhispers

Banned for making me miss my old black and white avatar.

kckolbe

Banned for not looking at the camera (she's cute, though).

Intro Thread

SummerWhispers

Banned for not knowing around here a girl has to keep one eye on watching her back, else she will get jump from behind :D

kckolbe

Then banned for not watching out for her enticing front, unless someone can think of a better penalty.

Intro Thread

SummerWhispers

Banned for not knowing I already have someone watching that the whole time I am on here. And he does a very good job of it. Not that I consider it a hard task to undertake :P

kckolbe

Banned for not knowing...well, I can't get the rest right but it involves a pun on the word "hard"

Intro Thread

SummerWhispers

Banned for the pun, and hard task or not, may have to get someone to watch me back for a while so I can take a break.

Story Tale

Banned for not knowing that most of the girls already have each others back. :)

LaOnomatopoeia

Banned for saying that while having an exposed back.

Stone

Banned for not having yours.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

FortunateTaboo

Banned for being stone-d ALL THE TIME
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Stone

Banned for banning such a good thing!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

FortunateTaboo

Banned for teasing me!
My Cravings thread.
My O/o's thread.
My A/a

Story Tale

*checks the rule book*

Banned, teasing *is* allowed.

Galanthor

banned for reading false...teasing is mandatory, not just allowed

Story Tale

Banned, the rule book had a smudge over that part... It must be your fault somehow.

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for banning people when I am not on E.