Male looking for female for Rp

Started by OmegamanX, December 07, 2009, 02:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OmegamanX

As the title says im a guy looking for a female for an rp. I have a few ideas in my head so if your interested Pm me. I would like it if my partners put though in their post and not give out a bunch of one liners. Anyway heres my ideas.

Male student X Female teacher- A student stays behind in class to finish up some work and ends up becoming part of the teachers desires.

Tamer X Pokegirl - Self explanatory, Male tamer, tames a Pokegirl. nuff said.

Male master X Female slave - Kuroi has always been a kind master and a Slave Is desperately in love with him she is trying everything in the book to try and bed him.

Male Human X Female Elf - A man finds himself in another world and find out hes attracted a lot of attention by the elf village females.

Oc X Naruto female character - I love naruto or mainly the females of naruto. Everyone is 18 and Tsunade is 21 thanks to Kenshins age seal. [FYI-Kenshin is the OC] Kenshin is lonely and wants to find love in the village but who will it be?

Human X Succubus - A guy Named Quinn summons a Succubus from the underworld and manages to trick her to serve him for the rest of his wished for immortal life, However as the days past she ends up falling in love with him and finds out not only does she not mind serving him, but she craves for his touch and pleasure.

Human X Dragoness - A person gets sent to another world and finds himself under the protection and servitude of a dragoness that can shapeshift into a human and lusts for him for some unknown reason! Now he must find a way home and deal with the dragon elders who frown on this union between him and his new-found, "Friend"

Human X Catgirl - A guy goes deep into a forest and finds the lost valley of the catgirls, but they are all in heat and all eyes fall on this lone human who has wondered into their territory.

Ar Tonelico-Misha X Oc- Lyner Barsett Has chosen to be with Aurica instead of Misha and leaves Misha heartbroken. He wonders the lands alone till she met a peculiar Person, his Name is Dusk and he is one of the fabled Omega Reyvateil! Omegas were meant to be tanks in a final battle against the humans, they cannot use blue or green magic but a low level red spell can have lethal effects also they do not sing beautiful as the others do instead they sing demonically as they cast their spells. Dusk is very cruel and hateful towards everyone and wants to cause nothing but pain. Misha takes it upon her self to dive into him and find out why he is the way he is and perhaps cure him.

Many more soon. Interested in any of them Pm me.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

OmegamanX

“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

OmegamanX

-Eddie Izzard