Analise's Story Ideas

Started by That Girl Analise, September 07, 2010, 08:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Girl Analise

Currently setting up...

Please read my o/o thread before contacting me. And do not contact me here, contact me by pm. (made larger for the people who fail to read. If you post here, I'll refuse any rp offer you send me)

This is a list of my story ideas... some of them are not fleshed out, some of them are. My cravings are marked as such, and my plots are with it. Assume a short term deal unless otherwise specified.

Pairings:
Teacher/Student
Older/younger
High class/low class
Bandmates (made up bands)
Members of opposing bands (made up bands)
Anything forbidden or wrong (no children!!!)

Stories:
Truth or Dare
-The new girl in town accepts a request by her new group of friends to have a sleepover at her house. She has the largest room of the group of girls, so it makes sense, right? Things don't go quite as expected, though, when after the new girl's parents are in bed, the other girls sneak a group of guys in. Eventually, they play truth or dare. they start out innocent and begin to get more and more dirty. This is where our story begins. Some groping, some tonguing, and then the new girl is dared either to suck one of the guys off or eat one of the girls out. Then things really begin to heat up.

Bastardization of Fairytales
-What I mean by this: I want to do a bunch of oneshots taking fairy tales and totally fucking with them... and in them. I'm still figuring out where I, personally, draw the line between bestiality and an anthro where I will play the character (or play opposite) so at the moment I'm not taking any requests for beauty and the beast UNLESS the beast is closer to human than he is in the Disney version. I'll gladly accept any type of pairing for this: mm, mf, or ff, even if that wasn't the intent at the beginning. For instance I love this pic.

Captured
-High class woman is taken onto a pirate ship (or is kidnapped by the mafia). She is disobedient, and the leader (captain or boss) needs to make an example out of her in front of his men/other kidnapees. may or may not involve bringing in other men to fuck her. I want someone who will play the men.

Themes:
Incest - I'm not sure why I like this lately
Forbidden- This may explain that though
Exhibitionism- this is something I'm exploring. let's do it where we might get caught, let's do it on stage or being recorded, let's blatantly do it in public and offend some people. I want to try all of these scenarios.

Things I'm willing to try:
All my stories are human x human. I'm willing to try other races if you come to me with a story. Not interested in vampires, though.

That Girl Analise

That Girl Analise

confusedbilliam

Hmmm, something based on that Red Riding Hood pic would be fun indeed!
There is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

Terry Pratchett - Thief of Time

RABBIT HOLE!!!

That Girl Analise

yuna0417

Some of your pairings sound really fun and I would love to work something out.  PM or IM.  Let me know?