The Razing of Eden [EX, monstergirls/boys/etc] Recruiting

Started by Karma, January 07, 2016, 11:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hob

Quote from: ThisOneGal on January 17, 2016, 03:57:04 PM
I've been poking around for spidergirl reference images. Any preferences?

Option 1

+ Sinister
+ Well drawn
- Short legs
- Eh anatomy
- Human hands

http://myrmirada.deviantart.com/art/Monster-6-Spider-Girl-Arachne-337779884

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 2

+ Cool anatomy
+ Well drawn
- White background
- Clothed
- Is a Drider

http://medusa171.deviantart.com/art/Lydia-530143075

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Option 3

+ Nailed it
- Black and white sketch

http://nsio.deviantart.com/art/Luscia-the-Spider-Girl-479689931

Option 4

+ Different/exotic
- Sketch
- Eh anatomy

http://nora-cintra.deviantart.com/art/spider-girl-process-329024693

Option 5

+ Well drawn
+ Sinister
- Multiple characters
- Active pose

www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=7761188
http://monster-girl-luv.tumblr.com/post/23511108039/my-favorite-spider-girl-pic-3

Option 6

+ Cool
= Mantis alternate
- Clothed
- No manipulator hands

http://oniika.deviantart.com/art/03112015-519601196

Option 7

+ Cool
= Mantis alternate
- Not sinister

http://slugbox.deviantart.com/art/Nae-443466135

One or three, with a preference for three.

Although, if I might also tempt you? (LARGE)

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

EdwardShane

Character Name: Kylrya Ivi
Role: Warrior, Guardian, Scout
Species: Hellhound
Orientation: Straight/Dominant
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 164 lbs

Abilities:
Canine Advantages:  Hellhounds not only have enhanced senses of sight, smell, and hearing, but are also fairly swift and strong as well.  They can move even faster when they are on all fours.
Forged in Hellfire:  A Hellhound's claws, both on their hands and feet, are much like steel blades in terms of what they can pierce and deflect.  In addition, they are attuned to Hellfire, being capable of breathing a blast of flame capable of burning in water and rumored to burn through to harm the soul itself.  This rumor is due to the intense amounts of pain damage from the flames can cause an individual if they should live through a violent encounter with one.
Hot-blooded:  Their attunement to Hellfire also raises their normal body temperature to abnormal levels compared to most other beings, making wearing too much clothing uncomfortable for a Hellhound.  They have heat and toxin resistance, which makes it difficult to harm with flames due to their ties, and their elevated body temperature makes it hard to poison or drug them because their body will naturally help burn up the invasive substance.  Their skin is very warm to the touch, although their blood can scald others that lack fire resistance, and cause some materials to smolder while in contact with their blood.  This makes harming them in certain ways a risky venture without proper preparation for many beings, though it requires their spilled blood come into direct contact with a susceptible object or creature's skin to take effect.  This does, however, make them vulnerable to cold based attacks and effects, and being within a cold environment would require them to do whatever they can to maintain their body temperature.

Background: When Kylrya's pack encountered a group of humans for the first time, there wasn't really a scuffle.  The encounter was brief, with the humans backing out of their territory rather quickly.  Being the proud individuals that they were, the alphas made the assumption that the strange creatures had realized that they were intruding on the turf of entities that they shouldn't be messing around with.  Of course, they were wrong, as that initial group of humans were really just scouting the area out.   They came back in larger numbers on the second encounter to try and capture the hellhounds.  This didn't go quite as well as the humans planned, with the hellhounds successfully fending them away from their territory.  Mainly, due to the fact that they had a few tricks up their sleeves the humans hadn't anticipated.  There were minor casualties on the human side before the retreat was called, and several injured on the hellhound side.

The third time the humans were encountered went far differently, as they had prepared themselves more adequately after having learned from that second encounter.  This time, they managed to subdue and capture most of the pack, only sustaining a few injuries that would heal in time.  The hellhounds didn't know what was in store for them, but they knew that they didn't like where the situation was going.  Only a small handful of them escaped due to running away when told to by those higher within the hierarchy of the pack.  Kylrya was one of these individuals.

The few that escaped, ever loyal to the pack, decided that the best course of action was to split up and try to seek out others who might be able to help them learn the fates of those who were captured, and if possible, get them freed.  Kylrya's tactic was to offer her services to groups of Halmon that she believed could maybe help her, acting as a guard for an individual or group at some times and being a scout to try and help keep tabs on nearby human activity at others.  In exchange, she only wanted to be ensured that she was fed and had a place to stay for the duration she aided them, as well as any information about other Hellhounds in human possession that they might have.

I had figured that, perhaps, Hellhounds would be difficult to domesticate.  Though they would be highly valued and effective guard dogs, hunting hounds, and/or bloodsport arena animals once they are broken in should a human be willing to go through with the effort of taming them.

Hopefully I did the profile well and everything looks good.  Please tell me if this is not the case, I would be happy to make changes as needed.

Hob

Pardon a question on my part, but perhaps a Character Thread is needed to keep everything together?  Just a thought so everything doesn't get jumbled together.

Jezabelle

Quote from: Justric on January 17, 2016, 04:37:02 PM
Pardon a question on my part, but perhaps a Character Thread is needed to keep everything together?  Just a thought so everything doesn't get jumbled together.

Sexonded, if Karma signs off I could make one.

EdwardShane

^^" sorry.  Maybe I shoulda PM'ed it instead, didn't mean to make things confusing.

Hob

Quote from: EdwardShane on January 17, 2016, 04:39:04 PM
^^" sorry.  Maybe I shoulda PM'ed it instead, didn't mean to make things confusing.

No need to apologize! To be honest, it looks like you put a lot of work into it. You have every right to want to show it off.

EdwardShane

Quote from: Justric on January 17, 2016, 04:46:21 PM
No need to apologize! To be honest, it looks like you put a lot of work into it. You have every right to want to show it off.

I certainly did try!  Even if it's not accepted as is, I at least hope it was interesting to read what I had envisioned as a possible character/race and such.

Jezabelle

*ding*

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242935.0

Fresh out of the oven.  Fineprint credited Drake for his code-ifying of the character sheet.  Will go add Karma's example now.

Please remember it is a PM approval process, but you are welcome to float concept(s)heets here.  ;D
So, post away, but PM me once you have what you want considered for approval.

Hob

Some sneak peaks at the humans... (Edit: Please note, however, that I am NOT going to do a separate posting for each human! No way do I have that kind of time! For the most part, when I do post for them it'll be as a group.)

ThisOneGal

Looking for feedback before submitting.

NameScarlett
RoleStalker (hunter/trapper), Slave
GenderFemale
SpeciesArachne
Orientation   Lesbian, Dominant (although things don't always work that way)
Age26
Height~6', range of 4'-12' (would be low 5' as a human)
Span~12', range of 3'-20'
Weight~500 lbs.

Abilities
Arachne Traits
Scarlett has eight legs, can climb almost anything, has multiple eyes, can see in the dark and is (mostly) covered by a tough exoskeleton. Her exoskeletal material is roughly equivalent to steel, albeit lighter. She is substantially stronger and quicker than a human, but has poor endurance. She also appears to possess endless patience.

Webspinner
Arachne can spin a variety of silks, and tend to be superior to standard spider silks by an order of magnitude, even when not magically enhanced. Detection webs can sprawl invisibly for miles, and arachne silk traps and bindings are practically unbreakable. Arachne are capable of producing enzymes that can break down their silk for the purposes of repair or reclamation. Arachne silk is primarily harvested for use in high-end textiles. Scarlett's webs are of unusually high quality, and she is capable of projecting them.

Venom
Arachne venom's effects vary from species to species. The severity the bite is largely determined by the dose. Scarlett's venom is weaker than most, but a full envenomation can still be lethal to even extremely large creatures. Scarlett has focused primarily on disabling her victims via potent anesthetic and paralytic effects. Arachne venom is typically milked for medical purposes, and can have psychoactive properties.

Striker
Although not a true jumping or funnel spider, Scarlett is capable of impressive leaps and sudden, hard strikes. She is fond of both high places and the underground, but has an aversion to water.

Background
Scarlett successfully resisted human encroachment on her territory until a dedicated attempt was made to remove her. With the assistance of Moralka, a team of humans was eventually able to pin her down to a single cave network, and then flush her out and enslave her. As a result of her beauty, the high quality of her silks, and the great difficulty involved in capturing her alive, she has commanded an extremely high price as a slave. Her owners rent her out for various purposes, including prostitution, silk farming, and halmon hunting.

wigglebiscuit

ThisOneGal,

I too am considering an arachnid. Perhaps we can collaborate?

ThisOneGal

Drake Valentine

WIP SHEET

Character Name: Fenris
Role: Warrior, Predator
Species: Werewolf (Beastman)
Orientation: Heterosexual/Dominant
Height: 6'1”
Weight: 180lbs

Abilities:
High Intelligence: Even primal wolves are renown for their source of intelligence, this is also true for that of a Beastman of similar bloodline family. This allows him to adapt to any environmental setting or weather setting without much of a hinder. He often observes the invaders and other creatures he may deem as enemy or prey from afar, taking note of their routines or gadgets and how they are used. Guerrilla tactics and other tricks that may be seen as 'cowardly' or 'underhanded' are not beneath him either.  He also isn't shy in utilizing what others may use or adorning clothing to make himself appeal more human. As they say, the most dangerous of beings is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
Canine Senses: Natural senses are heightened including hearing, smell, and even sight to a nocturnal level.
Physique: A fine line difference between predator and prey and Fenris's body is the equivalent of the former. He has a high aptitude of stamina to allow him to transverse mountains terrain, prowl forests, etc. Strength to a degree, upper body wise he can throw just a little over his own weight around. His legs are possibly the strongest of aspects of his body, able to to physically dent metal with a well delivered blow and break some of the sturdiest of wooden objects. Mind you, he might not be capable of going around kicking trees down, but there will still be fine prints of broken wood within the bark from any blow. He also has a high level of endurance and can transition to all fours to increase his speed. Not to forget his durability is also high, though his body is still mainly flesh, this may not hinder blades from being able to cut through fur.
Weapons Included: Claw retraction, mainly, though his nails along his hands are sharp as any blade and the ones upon his feet are even deadlier. Such as been refined from his life within the different terrains, being able to grapple upon wood or even stone without too much of a hindrance.
Contaminant Immunity: His body is naturally immune to almost all variations of toxins, venoms, viruses, bacteria, allergen, etc.
Regeneration Basic Level: Wounds such as cuts, bruises and light burns heal faster than normal. Wounds such as broken bones or damaged nerves/organs may take bit longer to heal. He can more quickly recover from minor to moderate blood loss. Critical wounds such as lost of limbs and internal organs cannot be regenerated, as wounds would simply close up faster and lost organs remain lost. Cells that are fatally damaged, such as by burning, cannot be regenerated, resulting in permanent scarring.

Weaknesses:
Wolfsbane: This is extremely deadly to werewolves and one of the few items that can be crafted into a proper poison to weaken, if not kill them outright.
Silver: Another fine weakness all werewolves share, such can cripple/prevent regenerative capabilities.
Strong Senses: Obviously with heighten sense of smell, such can be used against him; the same can be said for sight and hearing as well if one is crafty enough.
Nonmagical: Cannot use or learn magic himself and doesn't have much of a strong resistance to such either. Tends to avoid those with that scent of powerful magic about them.

Background:

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

AndyZ

Come to think of it, if I even got an elf approved, could that particular elf manage allspeak between elves and humans?  I imagine sort of an undercover liaison, but it occurred to me to ask that before I even try for the idea.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Jezabelle

Quote from: AndyZ on January 17, 2016, 11:37:46 PM
Come to think of it, if I even got an elf approved, could that particular elf manage allspeak between elves and humans?  I imagine sort of an undercover liaison, but it occurred to me to ask that before I even try for the idea.

Well within the realm of possibilities--Karma has previously described them as, I'm paraphrasing here, "sibling races" of mythological\primordial relation.  One child was magical and peaceful, the other a bunch of bloodthirsty rapists.*

*I say, ironically, and now edit this in realizing some people will believe this and drop the game

Hob

Working more on the humans tomorrow and the day after. If there's anything anyone would or would not like to see, or any ideas you might wish to share, please let me know? Thanks!!

ThisOneGal

I haven't heard from Jezabelle in several days. I'll shoot him a PM.

Jezabelle

Yeah, sorry guys, I was at the end of a month long semester that did not end well\helping move.

I should be able to get things under way with location threads and an OOC, if we're still game.

Yarnover

I would be interested in this, if there's still room? :-)
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

ThisOneGal

I assume so. I'm still waiting for MC to be approved/rejected.

Hob

I'll be honest, I held off on developing the human hunters any further than I had. Right now I'm just waiting to see where else this goes before putting any more work into them.