Can YOU keep your pants off the ground?

Started by Trieste, January 23, 2010, 05:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

I could not resist sharing. It's so simple... yet hypnotic. For a few minutes, at least. :)

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/23/pants-on-the-ground-game/

BlindEye

That was fun.  I just have to admit I had more fun imagining the pants in question were on a nice young lady and I was helping them off her.  :)
"Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom.  Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is enlightenment."  Lao Tzu
"I count him braver who overcomes his own desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self."  Aristotle
"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.  Begin now."  Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard those who think alike than those who think differently."  Friedrich Nietzsche

Reaper

Hahaha, what an amazingly amusing find, thank you for sharing it.
My question to you is this, when Death puts away his wicked scythe. When he removes that shrouded, ghastly cloak. When he lays himself down to rest, as all must do from time to time. Where is it that he leaves himself? Does that grim Reaper of lives lay himself on a bed of nails? Does he rest his head and know of dreams? Does he know the warmth of another's touch...Or is he left to be alone, a recluse from the world, unforgivable, unloved; because he must come to us all one day?

Sukada

Hah, that was good for 10 minutes of amusement, I couldnt get past 10 points though....guess I cant keep my pants off the ground.