Interest Check: D.C.E.- Department of Creature Extermination

Started by Pixilicious, November 21, 2012, 10:48:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixilicious

Okay, so I've had this idea in my head to start up a group game based around the premise of there being an actual government agency that is run and operated by supernatural beings.  Shifters, vampires, fallen angels, dragons, demigods, demons and any other kind of being that is not quite human that you could think of.  Their job is to protect the world from the new influx of evil on the Earth since the gateways of hell has been opened.

I was thinking that each week, there'd be assignments for the players, who are put into teams.    They'd work together to complete their assignments, and the rest of the time, they can develop their own storylines with whatever characters they want.

Also, please think about what kind of position you'd like for your character within the agency.  For example, my character would be an assassin. :)

This is an adult game, so I'd expect that there'd be sex and what not. 

Anyone interested please post here.  Thank you!

*** All sexual orientations welcome!!!***
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

MzHyde

Pixilicious

Thank you!  Hopefully we get enough people interested so we can start a game. :)  If you know anyone on E that might be interested, please let them know. :)

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Pixilicious

Positions Within The Agency:

Assassins
Scouts
Research analysts
Trackers
Soldiers
Technicians

*** All sexual orientations welcome!!!***

TheVillain

SO, question- what kind of level of supernatural attributes you looking for? I was thinking a demon whose at least somewhat telepathic, for example.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Pixilicious

That would be up to you!

The character I am considering is possessed by four different demons, and they can control her.  She can also send them out of her body to take physical form to help her fight.

Crash

I'm thinking either a scion of Odin or a Valkyrie myself. Would have to be a scout for the former or a warrior for the later.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Pixilicious

Excellent!  I'm going to be posting a template of sorts for the characters' bios so keep a watch for that!

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Pixilicious

Character Bio Template

Name:
Species:
Sexual Orientation:
Abilities:
Description:
Background:
Desired Position Within D.C.E.:

Please fill this out and PM it to me, so I know who's interested and whose gotten their characters together.  Thank you!

Pixilicious

Quote from: Kuroneko on November 21, 2012, 04:22:08 PM
Which forum would this game go into?

Honestly, Kuroneko, I think it would go into Light Exotic Small Groups for now.

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Crash

Honestly if it is N/C you can count me out.  The only NC game I am in is says specifically that NC is off limits.

Sorry Pixie.  If you decide to go with a different forum let me know.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Pixilicious

Braioch

Thankfully I am wearing my love proof garb today and shall not be suffering third degree burns from such affection
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Pixilicious

Quote from: Braioch on November 21, 2012, 04:52:38 PM
Thankfully I am wearing my love proof garb today and shall not be suffering third degree burns from such affection

Smartass! :D

Pixilicious

ATTENTION:  The game, if it takes off, will be placed in the Bondage-Small Groups Forum.  Please note, that just because it's in there, doesn't mean that your character needs to participate in scenes of that nature.  I, myself, am a closeted romantic, and well...  I won't be participating in any kind of BDSM, though I won't stop anyone else from doing so. :)

Cold Heritage

I'm interested. I'll try and get something done up later on today.

Is this based on any particular fandom or setting?
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Crash

Pixilicious

Quote from: Cold Heritage on November 21, 2012, 04:57:46 PM

*smiles*  Looking forward to it, Cold Heritage!

And I aim to please, Mr. Crash. ;)

Braioch

An assassin whom is a romantic?

I smell cliche...

-scuttles out of Pixi's reach-

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Pixilicious

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Caela

I'm glad I saw this. I'm totally interested. Will work something up for you Pixi!

Pixilicious

Quote from: Cold Heritage on November 21, 2012, 04:57:46 PM

Is this based on any particular fandom or setting?

Sorry I missed the second part of your question, Cold.  Was doing a million things earlier.  No, it's not based on anything, and it would actually be based in modern day, somewhere in the United States.

Pixilicious

Quote from: Caela on November 21, 2012, 08:38:54 PM
I'm glad I saw this. I'm totally interested. Will work something up for you Pixi!

Thank you, Caela!  I got your PM. :)  Love the charrie. :)

Caela

Quote from: Pixilicious on November 21, 2012, 09:09:58 PM

Thank you, Caela!  I got your PM. :)  Love the charrie. :)

:D Glad you like her. I'll work on fleshing her out a bit more after work tomorrow if it doesn't kick my butt entirely! lol If not tomorrow, than Friday fr certain since I have the day off and won't be going anywhere near the stores!

Pixilicious

That's all good.  I probably won't start setting the threads up til Saturday, since I won't be home tomorrow and Friday I may be dragged to the stores.  *laughs*

Caela

-grins- Have fun being dragged! Do you want me to pm you her final draft or post it here,

Pixilicious

PM it to me, please.  I think one of the first things I'll set up is a character thread.  :)

Caela

Cold Heritage

Do you want to have characters sent to you by private message rather than posted here?

TheVillain

Cold Heritage

Thank you. I missed that part of the template, unfortunately.

If it's okay, I'd rather wait until the character thread is up before I submit anything.

Crash

AribethAmkiir

Interested.  What character types/professions are you in need of?

inMadness

I'm totally interested. :)q
Does this have a starting thread yet? Looks like interest is pretty high so far.

Innocence

Interested!!!
Just wondering if I could play an Incubus that's a Coroner/Forensic Scientist?
He'd probably be more of a behind the scenes kind of guy.

Pixilicious

Quote from: Innocence on November 22, 2012, 02:59:26 AM
Interested!!!
Just wondering if I could play an Incubus that's a Coroner/Forensic Scientist?
He'd probably be more of a behind the scenes kind of guy.

That would be fine, sweets.  I got your character bio.  Looks good so far.  Will look again when I'm more...caffeinated.  *laughs*

Quote from: inMadness on November 22, 2012, 02:52:26 AM
I'm totally interested. :)q
Does this have a starting thread yet? Looks like interest is pretty high so far.

It doesn't yet, and unfortunately, I may not get to set one up til tomorrow.  There's a holiday here today, and I'm leaving in about an hour for the day.

P.S.  Looks like Caela, MzHyde and I may be the only girls among all the male charries.  Whatever shall we do?   ::)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!!

Braioch

The real question here is how many lovers of the vag I'll be surrounded by :P

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheVillain

Well my male character will be straight, sorry if that shatters a few dreams Brai. :P

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheVillain

Upon reflection I suppose that's one way to put it  ;D

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheVillain

Braioch

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Pixilicious

Boys!!!!!   If you're going to fight, fight naked, oiled up and covered in chocolate.   ::)

Braioch

That's foreplay, not fighting Pixi dear.

Sent my character to you by the way.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Pixilicious

Quote from: Braioch on November 22, 2012, 02:51:37 PM
That's foreplay, not fighting Pixi dear.

Sent my character to you by the way.

Got it.  I am just in and out today because of this pesky little holiday. :P

Innocence

Quote from: Pixilicious on November 22, 2012, 05:40:49 AM
That would be fine, sweets.  I got your character bio.  Looks good so far.  Will look again when I'm more...caffeinated.  *laughs*
Awesome thanks =D
Excited to see everyone else's character.

Quote from: Braioch on November 22, 2012, 06:25:14 AM
The real question here is how many lovers of the vag I'll be surrounded by :P

My character is bi if that helps
but the fact that he's prudent might not =P

Pixilicious

Attention: The Bio Thread Has Been Created!!!!  I'll be formatting and copy pasting all bios sent to me and it should be done by tomorrow.  If you wish to make any changes to your bio that you've already submitted, please let me know.  And, if you've yet to submit your bio, just PM it to me when it's ready.

Also, I'm going to be taking new players indefinitely, so just leave a message here or PM me if you're interested! :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158203.0

Caela

Pixi, I want to flesh out my girls bio a bit more. Will send you a final copy tonight or tomorrow. :)

Ryven

I have been waiting for a group game for a while.  It seems I'm just in time. >:)  Look for my character bio forthcoming though I can't say that my character will be around all the time due to my sporadic posting.  I haven't a lot of time, but I will give what I have.

AribethAmkiir

Sent Pixi a PM haven't heard back.   Anyone know what character types haven't been done yet?

Ryven

Not sure.  I've looked at the character bio thread and so far there is an assassin and a soldier.  I'm not sure what hasn't been posted though.  We'll see if/when Pixi gets back.

Crash

Braioch

Yeah, mage soldier thrown in her direction myself.

Dunno where she disappeared off to.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

I don't know what I'm going to make though I'm thinking of going for the desired position of nuisance given the nature of my character idea.  ^-^

Cold Heritage

I sent a demigod soldier, but like others, have heard no word one way or another.

Ryven

She may have just been busy with Thanksgiving stuff.  It is the holiday time, and as always, everything on E slows down.

Cold Heritage

I meant it in the way of 'don't definitively count my character down as accepted,' is all.

CurvyKitten

Color me interested...that is if there is room for one more?

Though I am a bit worried about the power set up. Is this going to be something with no limits? I've seen that before, and I've seen it go badly before too.

Pixilicious

Ummm...  Guys.  Thanksgiving Weekend.  Black Friday.  Cyber Monday.  Eating.  Shopping.  I am a girl.  Plus, the Christmas decorations get put up here at this time and I am now an aunt, as of Saturday, for the the first time.  'Nuff said, yes?  ;)

AribethAmkiir

Yup, 'nuff said.  I totally understand, today was my first opportunity to really post all weekend as well.  I just didn't do the Cyber Monday thing.  Spent enough money.