Monster Girls (D&D 3.5) Grab your Monster Manuals and Savage Species!

Started by ulthakptah, November 09, 2011, 03:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Like telling you that you're way over-dressed and taking you shopping for new clothes at a lingerie store? ;D

Zaer Darkwail

Or teach that a woman giving a blowjob as form of thank you for a gift is standard :).

NicciKotor

Or teaching me that getting spanked is just a friendly way of saying 'Hello!'.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

ulthakptah

Kunoichi

Hmm.  Zaer, would you consider adding a fitting flaw to your build in order to pick up the Landlord feat, from the Stronghold Builder's Guide? ^^; I've got some ideas on how you could turn that Daern's Instant Fortress into quite the posh little portable mansion...

Pending GM approval, of course.

NicciKotor

Quote from: Kunoichi on November 25, 2011, 02:39:41 AM
Hmm.  Zaer, would you consider adding a fitting flaw to your build in order to pick up the Landlord feat, from the Stronghold Builder's Guide? ^^; I've got some ideas on how you could turn that Daern's Instant Fortress into quite the posh little portable mansion...

Pending GM approval, of course.

That instant fortress is quite small for its cost. Though it is pretty much indestructible. Isn't it only 30 by 30 floor space and doesn't mention more then one floor.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, 30'ft x 30'ft but with GM's approval the cube turns into more than one floor admantine fortress (a posh quality one). Small and comfy place.

who149

It says not full. If its still open I would love to play as a monster hunter!

Ranger most likely if that's okay. I skimmed through most of the pages and is going to start making a level 14 characters.

How much starting money would I start out with?
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Kunoichi

It is still open, but Ulth has pretty much limited it to one non-Monster Girl character.  And he's restricted the sole male character to being a completely mundane one who will get toyed around with by the Monster Girls, rather than successfully hunting them. ^^;

If you'd like, you could try and create a competing character to Zaer's traveling aristocrat, though.  It's not first-come-first-serve, so you still have a shot at the position.

Edit: Ah, and you presumably start out with full wealth-by-level for a 14th-level character.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on November 25, 2011, 05:22:16 AM
Yeah, 30'ft x 30'ft but with GM's approval the cube turns into more than one floor admantine fortress (a posh quality one). Small and comfy place.

Ah.  Well, last night I spent some time tinkering around with the Stronghold Builder's Guide, and it actually does say in the rules that you can build a Stronghold around a Daern's Instant Fortress.  The Landlord feat gives you 200,000 gp at this level to spend on your Stronghold, and provides extra funds matching any of your own money that you spend on the Stronghold, so because you spent 55,000 gp on that Instant Fortress, you'd get 255,000 gp for your magnificent mansion.

The basic build I made trades in the adamantine walls for wooden ones, but in turn you get things like full climate control, an Unseen Servant in every room, infinite water for the baths in the spa, an infinitely-stocked larder for the kitchen, 6 spare bedrooms for guests, a dining hall that seats 30 and has magical tables that cast Purify Food and Drink on each meal served on them...  And all of it can be shrunk up and put in your pocket at a moment's notice, thanks to being built into a Daern's Instant Fortress.

who149

awww, pity. While it may not be first come first serve, the role would probably be better fit for someone who's been here longer ^^

Although, I could make a monster girl, A harpy, or something maybe?

Ons and offs!

Kunoichi

A harpy could easily work.  7 HD, +3 LA...  You'd have room for four class levels, and with 7 HD, you might be able to get into some prestige classes already. ^^

The Siren, from Savage Species, could be one good choice for a prestige class...

NicciKotor

Don't be shy about introducing yourself into the story already. Safe to assume that our various monster girls are in and about the mining town or in the deep dark scary caverns.

Kunoichi

Yeah, I just have to figure out where my little Imp is going to fit into the picture, myself. ^^; Given that I'm the Erinyes' lackey, I figure I'll wait and see her intro before making mine.

The town's also situated near a mountain, which would be a perfect hangout for a harpy character. ;D

NicciKotor

Quote from: Kunoichi on November 25, 2011, 12:42:36 PM
Yeah, I just have to figure out where my little Imp is going to fit into the picture, myself. ^^; Given that I'm the Erinyes' lackey, I figure I'll wait and see her intro before making mine.

The town's also situated near a mountain, which would be a perfect hangout for a harpy character. ;D

There is a comet falling down near the mining town with villagers going nuts about mining rare metals. Perfect for a naughty naughty imp to go in and do some looting and to check out the crash site.

Kunoichi

Yes, but I'm still not sure how I'll have my character fit into the locale, yet.  Assassins really fit better in more urban locations where there are actually important people to assassinate, like a big city of some sort.  Some small mining town doesn't have much in the way of attractions, by comparison.

Admittedly, I can think of a few good reasons to be there, but since I'm supposed to be ExisD's lackey, I'd rather wait and see what she comes up with so that I don't wind up messing up any potential intros she has in mind for her character.

ulthakptah

Quote from: who149 on November 25, 2011, 12:04:29 PM
awww, pity. While it may not be first come first serve, the role would probably be better fit for someone who's been here longer ^^

Although, I could make a monster girl, A harpy, or something maybe?
sure you are welcome to make a harpy.

who149

Alright, i'll make my character then post it then ^^ be done in a little bit.

I don't think i'll be able too Prestige Siren.

They require 6 bluff, 6 intimidate, and 8 ranks. Harpies only get a (2 + int mod) skills a level, and they get a -4 int.

Granted I'm not too familiar with the monster rules. Is there something I'm missing when making one?

Edit: I think I am just really bad at making monster characters. Looking up more on the rules right now

Ons and offs!

Kunoichi

I think the basic idea is that your average Harpy would spend the first three of its racial HD putting skill points into Bluff and Intimidate, then the remaining four putting them all up in Perform. ^^; No room for any other skills, but it would at least be possible to qualify that way.

I don't think you're missing anything.  Are you using the Harpy in the Monster Manual, or the Harpy Monster Class in Savage Species?

who149

Savage Species, I just downloaded it.

I've never really used monster players before ^^; so I forgot that the HD counted with skills. Anyway, thank you so much for helping me out!

Ons and offs!

Kunoichi

You're welcome. ^^ You will need a way to get Intimidate as a class skill for your monster HD in order to still meet the skill requirements, though.

The two ways I know of that would work would be the Apprentice (Soldier) feat from the Dungeon Master's Guide II (p.178), or taking the Martial Study feat from Tome of Battle and picking up a Devoted Spirit maneuver.  I'd recommend the Apprentice feat, since having been apprenticed to a mercenary or other type of soldier could give your character an interesting backstory. ^^;

who149

Alright then. I'm forming a background for this chick right now. I got the base done, with all my Skills, stats, and such.

All I need to do now if fill it with flavor, a picture, some stuff, a couple more feats (I think I get a total of like 4 - apprentice?) And i'll be done.

Ons and offs!

Kunoichi

Four feats total, so minus Apprentice (which must be taken at first level), yes, you get three.  You could take up to two flaws in order to get two extra feats, if you wanted, though.

I've found this to be a excellent resource for feats, by the way. ^^

who149

Okay, I got a basic sheet down. Still needs some stuff added I think, Probably more items and such. She's naked so there won't be a lot of armor~

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=348295

Also want to find a picture. But Family's in the living room right now, so thats not really happening.

Ons and offs!

Kunoichi

Ah, not bad...  Though, might I recommend looking into the feats Ability Focus and Improved Flight?

Add on a Pectoral of Maneuverability (Draconomicon, p.83; 12,000 gp) and your Average flight maneuverability will go up to Perfect, while your Captivating Song will have an extra +2 to the save DC. ^^

Inerrant Lust