Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duncan

I'm sorry FD but when you wanted that fing popa smurf to join us. I had enough.

Fragile Dreams

What was i suppose to do? You came to my house, having 10.000 people behind you and if it's not just that, you bring a wooden horse? I ain't gonna sit here with you and your pony.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Duncan

Picking up the phone he calls FD.  Oh now you complain about my orgies but it was fine with the smurffs uh.  I told you when we started I was a freak but noooo you didn't listen.  Sorry were done.  *Click*

Fragile Dreams

*Goes by Duncan's house* Don't you dare hanging up the phone on me. When i brought the smurfs we only had some fun, but you acted all weirdo. Fine, I'm leaving. *shuts the door....AGAIN*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Duncan

Yells out the door as he backs up in the drive way.  "YEAH WELL PAPA SMURFF WANTED TO GO WEAR ON ME?"  YOU CRAZY .......  its over.

Fragile Dreams

*Runs through the house with the car* Don't you dare put Papa in your mouth. *drives away*

(hahaha honestly i'm about to fall from the chair from the laugh.)

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Duncan

(I know lol its so wrong.)

Duncan takes papa out of his pocket and launches the blue .... out the hole in the wall.  Blue blood sprayed the winshield as he yelled.  "Take him you dirty ....."

Fragile Dreams

Nooooooo, Papaaaaa. *ends up in a mental hospital*

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Darius

Sorry FD.. I don't date mental patients, and yeah, its tacky to break up with you while you're in the psyche ward, but at least they have nice drugs for you there.  Buh Bye
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Duncan

Man your profile on e harmony said you were a 6 ft blond chic.

Serephino

A hot body and good sex can only keep me happy for so long.  The orgies were a nice touch too, but I'm looking for something a little more... tame.  Sorry cupcake.

Duncan

Your face wasn't the only blue thing you left me with.  Sorry I need more then you.

Doomsday

Brad, I really didn't care for Troy. Really. Fight Club was a lot better. And you look like a caveman! That's gross. I'm out.

Fragile Dreams

What's with the knife? I asked for an axe... You always bring stuff home, that i don't like. I can't do it anymore.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Doomsday

Can't stand you flaunting your stuff to the heavens...  >:( You really want Zeus to get feisty again?

Andy

y'know, i tought the blood and red armor thing was a nice touch at the start, but seriously, you dont even take it off to wash yourself anymore, you care more for your armor than your care for me! it's over..
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Serephino

I'm fed up with waking up covered in claw marks.  I'm not a human scratching post dammit! 

EmbersOfShay

I'm sorry but I can't take your mood swings anymore!

Greg MD

Your hair is gorgeous, but really, take that wing clip out of it. You could use a shampoo.

Bloody Paramour

its not you, its me....no actually, it really is you. why dont you ever change your clothes!
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Greg MD

You can't accept the fact that I prefer to go without clothing!

Bloody Paramour

no i cant!
i just cant stand seeing you that naked and that beautiful that much of the time! get away!

(*secretly laughing her ass off*)

Greg MD

I've had enough. You obviously can't handle my beauty ;)

(I'm glad!)

Bloody Paramour

ITS NOT FAIR *crying* IM JUST JEALOUS AND YOU KNOW IT!

(*laughs* youre welcome)

Greg MD

This relationship won't work unless you recognize you are beautiful as well.