Pathfinder/3.5 DnD game using GUCK and BoEF

Started by Zaer Darkwail, July 06, 2010, 03:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Marie Reynolds

Okay ill bring a female in is the Imagist  okay and from what i understand you can make a character between 8-10th

TheGlyphstone

Yup. Most of us are 10th level, so you might feel a bit left behind if you take the low end of the scale.

Marie Reynolds

Okay so what is this GUCK thing and can i get a link to it

TheVillain

Guide to Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, don't remember where to get it from but I know there's links around. And google could get you to it too.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Marie Reynolds

So since we are using pathfinder should i  do the imagist skills according to the pathfinder rules or the dnd rules since imagist is a standard dnd book.

Zaer Darkwail

Do imagist skills as Pathfinder does them. Which is mostly combining the skills.

Marie Reynolds

I have done that i was wondering for the ranks

Zaer Darkwail

Ranks are by pathfinder rules. Which is that you cannot have more ranks in skills what is your level. But you get +3 bonus to any skill where you have ranks on.

TheGlyphstone

Korbl

I think he's referring to the skill requirements for PrCs.

The conversion guide for Pathfinder says to subtract three from the ranks required. So for Assassin, you need 5 ranks of stealth, instead of 8 ranks of hide and move silent.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Find out where I've journeyed
on the Map of Human Sexuality!

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, that should be done that way indeed with PrC's.

TheGlyphstone

Oh, right. Yeah, you have to do stuff like that to properly convert to Pathfinder.

Marie Reynolds

Yay almost done with my character just need to get the background written out

Marie Reynolds

Name: Reda Amastacia
Height:5'10"
Weight: 140 lbs
Alignment: Choatic Good
Diety: Aaluran
Class: Imagist/5 Rogue/4 fey kissed/1
str:14
dex:15
con:14
int:14
cha:18
app:20
hp:53
bab:5
M:7
R:7
CMB:7
CMD:19
A.C.: 18 =10+3+1+2+2
saves:
Fort: 4=2+2
Ref:  7=5+2
Will: 7=5+2
Languages:
Common, Elven, Sylvan, Gnome,Halfling,Orc and Undercommon
Elven Blood
Fey Blood
universal appeal
DR/5 cold iron
Fascinate
8 feats
Sexual Training
Sexual Open Society
Quick Recovery
Instant Recovery
Endurance
Leader ship
run
Improved Intiative
halfelf feat skill focus(perform(sexual Techniques)
Half-Elf Favored classes: Imagist and  Rogue
low-light vision
class features:
Sanctuary 2/day
Cohort from Imagist is level 7 cleric of Aaluran
inspired smite evil  1/day
weapon prof
dagger sling quarterstaff
simple weapons
hand cross bow
rapier
sap
short bow
Sneak Attack +2d6
rogue talent: Quickdraw
evasion
trap sense +1
un canny dodge
light armor and bucklers
Light armor
Acrobatics:  7= 2+2+3
Appraise:    8=2+3+3
Bluff(app): 13=5+5+3
Bluff(cha): 9=2+4+3
Climb:       7=2+2+3
Concentration:9=4+2+3
Craft:       10=4+3+3
(Bondage Gear)
Craft:      10=4+3+3
(Sexual Items)
Craft:      10=4+3+3
(alchemy)
Diplomacy:  11=4+4+3(CHA)
Diplomacy:  12=4+5+3(app)
Disable Device: 7=2+2+3
Disguise:    9=2+4+3
Escape Artist: 11=4+2+3+2
Heal:       9=4+2+3
Initmidate: 9=2+4+3
KNOW(dung): 8=2+3+3
KNOW(LOCA): 8=2+3+3
Linguistics:8=2+3+3
Perception: 9=2+2+3+2
Perform:   15=5+4+3+3
(Sexual Techniques)
Profession:   9=4+2+3
(Massuese)
Proffession:8=3+2+3
(Prostitute)
Proffession:9=4+2+3
(Master)
SenseMotive:9=4+2+3
Spellcraft:10=4=3+3
Stealth:    9=2+2+3+2
SOH:        7=2+2+3
swim:       7=2+2+3
UMD:        9=2+4+3

Armor
Leaf Armor 3200 gold peices glamered looks like a  fine dress made out of leaves
+3 to ac 15 lbs
buckler mw 165 Gold pieces
+1 5lbs
Weapons
Scorpion Whip of speed mw 18,305 gold pieces
dmg 1d4+2   disarm and reach 10ft

spears x2
dmg 1d8(r) 1d8+2(M)    Brace

Magic Items
circle of sexual Stamina +2 to con checks for sustaining sex 2000 gp

Bag of holding type 1

ring of protection +2

items
Grand House
3000 gp to maintaining the house and the followers and daily operations
Alchemists lab
portable alchemists lab 20 1bs c
artisan tools MW 5lbs c
Thieves tools Masterworked 2lbs c
spell component pouches x2 4 lbs c
Holy symbol silver 1lbs c
Masterwork work backpack 4lbs c
bedroll 5lbs c
winter blanket 3lbs c
985 gold pieces c
common blanket 1 lbs c
2 masterwork manacles 4lbs c
4 superior lock 4lbs c
2 false manacles 4lbs c
50 ft of silk rope 5lbs c
2000gp for personal travel expenses

Leadership
Cohort level  4/Rogue 3/Bard

1st level: 20
Cleric: 5
bard: 5
Rogue: 5
imagist: 5
2nd level: 2
bard 1
imagist 1
3rd level: 1
Cleric: 1
personality: very light hearted and accepting values freedom
likes: open dicussions, parties bringing pleasure to others
Dislikes: closed mindedness and repression of sexuality
HIstory:
The Story of Reda Amastacia begins here Her Elven mother Valanthe Amastacia had a daughter after being entranced and drawn into a passionate night with a human who had almost another worldly presence.  The night wild full of desire but when Valanthe woke alone in the field and naked she tried to remember the man’s  face and name but nothing came to mind just that she enjoyed herself. time flew buy and the results of that night started to become evident and the fact she was pregnant became evident and the time came the child was born and it possessed the same otherworldly aire as the man who was this child’s father. The elders of her village knew now what a occurred a rare birth and a rare successful mating occurred a fey kissed had her way with her Valanthe was told and her child bore the same heritage as the father. she raised the child and problems didn’t start till she was five and began to interact with the other elven children and met the attitudes of the elven children that should some dislike of the half elf child and others were mean to the child merely cause of how pretty young Reda was and drew so much attention.
With time her mother grew weary of watching how her child was treated and left with her daughter determined to find a new place to live and raise her child on the night of leaving she made it to the roads she was never really familiar with her young daughter in her arms and a storm came that night and made the Young elven mother get lost and wind up in woods unfamiliar to her but eventually came to a clearing with a house and sopping wet with a wet sleeping child in her arms came to knock on the door and once it opened the cleric who answered immediately ushered them in  and the sight in the house was quite intriguing though left her unsure that this would be a place for her child but after eventually  putting Reda to sleep the cleric told her of the faith of Aaluran and appealed to her capricious elven nature  and a new convert was set on the path that evening and became a priestess and as the child grew and came of age learned of the world her mother joined and soon became a fast favorite as she reached adulthood and was called to a unique path and became a vessel of pleasure but only when it was her choice upon reaching adulthood but she learned the knowledge only until she reached her adulthood and then gained practical knowledge and was a fast learner in both and then came the day that Reda herself was quite successful in the faith and was given leave to bring followers to her and start her own temple much like the one she was raised in.

Zaer Darkwail

Char looks fine to me, altough need assign feats and such. Also need edit background text include dots and sentence structure for easier read.

Marie Reynolds

Is their an ic thread yet and if so where?