Updated RP Idea's....A Western? ALL IDEAS CLOSED

Started by LadySky, May 27, 2009, 03:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

Laughs wickedly!  >:)

Saku I will leave to death dealing choices to you since I will be a character and I don't want to see it coming!

Ok Question Mark! You and me! I will prepare a quickie character and get a thread set up today or tomorrow if I get swamped today!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Question Mark

This character sheet will be really brief since Wade's going to be a disposable character...  Hope you guys don't mind.

Name: Wade Jamison

Sex: Male

Slasher Archetype: Rich Jock Jerk.

Appearance: Tall, Caucasian.  He's handsome and muscled, with the beginnings of sideburns and a scraggly shadow of hair that hasn't been shaved in a few days.

Personality: Grade-A asshole.  Wade's domineering, chauvinistic, and supremely confident in his inherent awesomeness.  He's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's smart enough to have made it through a year of college.  Can be manipulative.

A question: where are we and why are we there?

LadySky

My disposable chick:

Name:  Emily Hanson

Slasher Archetype:  Rich Cheerleader Bitch

Appearance:  Too pretty to be real. 5'7/120pds, Long perfectly bleached Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 36 C breasts (16th B-Day present), a body built for sex.

Personality:  Super Duper Bitch. Cheerleader & Homecoming Queen in High School, now a perfect Beta Cappa frat party whore. Totally shallow and consumed with her own perfection.

Answer:  Camping at Crystal Lake....Wade and Emily are camping out for a weekend of uninterrupted naughtiness.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Question Mark

Quote from: LadySky on June 30, 2009, 05:18:59 PMMy disposable chick:

Name:  Emily Hanson

Slasher Archetype:  Rich Cheerleader Bitch

Appearance:  Too pretty to be real. 5'7/120pds, Long perfectly bleached Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 36 C breasts (16th B-Day present), a body built for sex.

Personality:  Super Duper Bitch. Cheerleader & Homecoming Queen in High School, now a perfect Beta Cappa frat party whore. Totally shallow and consumed with her own perfection.

Answer:  Camping at Crystal Lake....Wade and Emily are camping out for a weekend of uninterrupted naughtiness.

I lol'd.  ^^

Wow, we have two totally shallow, basic characters with virtually no development or high complexity!  I bet they'll live happily ever after, eh Sky?

LadySky

*pops a bubble and twirls hair*  "Like totally!"

Keala Mensha Khaine

I will write up a character bio later on when I get home from work (late as is ha!) but most likely, I shall be the token stoner/alcoholic! Always one of those in a slasher film. Can't wait to start though!

Keala Mensha Khaine

Name: Sam Aarseth

Slasher Archetype:  Comic relief (or likes to think he is)

Appearance: For lack of a better idea, we shall just say he looks like Alexi Laiho for now :)

Personality: A sarcastic metalhead who likes to joke around and who is, or at least thinks he is funny. He absolutely is in love with Saku's character, but is too shy to openly admit it, so he flirts with her but always claims to be joking or messing around.   

Saku

Name: Saki Suzimiya

Slasher Archetype: Nice Rich Popular Sports Girl. The somewhat nice girl.

Appearance: Japanese descent. She has long black hair she wears in one long braid and sparkling blue eyes. Saki stands at around 5'4", weighs around 125lbs, some of which is muscle obtained from her sportsmanship.

Personality: Saki is nicer than most popular high school girls. She is not overly kind, like the sort who tend to be nerds, brown-nosers or teacher's pets but she is not a bitch like many of her type. If it's a situation that is serious she tends to have a good heart but if it's something that doesn't matter much she can go either way depending on her mood.

Answer: Sam has a summer house nearby Camp Crystal Lake and has asked Saki to accompany him there so she can help him out with college applications.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saku

Name: Jason Vorheese

Slasher Archetype: The Killer

Appearance:

Personality: He has a fear of going into the water since he drowned in it when he was alive but other than that the only other thing he fears is his mother who is now dead. He wants to kill anyone who comes into Camp Crystal Lake and pursues them once he sees their faces whether they remain on the land or not. His mother's voice in his head usually drives him to kill.

Answer: He haunts the grounds of Camp Crystal Lake always waiting to find campers that he can kill to make sure that no one ever survives there again.

EDIT: Jason is a fucking bad ass mofo as well. xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Keala Mensha Khaine

You forgot that Jason is a fucking bad ass mofo too! :)

LadySky

*giggles*

I love the profiles! YAYs!

I shall prepare mind today and tomorrow!

LadySky

Which of you guys is gonna be her sex fiend boyfriend?

Girl #1 for Friday the 13th RP~

Name~ Tiffany Gordan

Nickname~ Fanny

Age~ 18

Sex~ Female

Slasher Archetype~ Scatterbrained Sex Fiend

Personality~ Wild, Adventurous, Artistic, Imaginative, Silly, Fun loving, Scatterbrained

Appearance~ 5'5, 110 pds, Blue eyes, Black & Hot Pink Hair that is short and punk, 33C/19/34 Fair skinned and physically active with a toned body from sports, always smiling!

Tagging along with Saki and Sam hoping to have a weekend of camping sex!

Keala Mensha Khaine

She looks like she caught a glimpse at Jason's 'machete' xD

LadySky

Girl #2 for Friday the 13th RP~

Name~  Natalia Livingstion

Nickname~  Natty

Sex~  Female

Age~  19

Slasher Archetype~  Sweet Virgin

Personality~  Sweet, loving, quiet but not shy. Loves nature and is a daydreamer.

Appearance~  5'7/126 pds. Long honey brown hair, big brown eyes, small boned and delicate body type, a dancers elegance.

Not sure why she is at Crystal Lake...maybe she Sam's cousin? Let me know what ya think!

Question Mark

Name: Cole Browning

Slasher Archetype: Token Black Guy

Personality: Cool headed and logical, Cole is the voice of reason.  Loves rules.  He's intelligent, but not to the point of being anti-social.  Can be a killjoy in a crazy and fun situation, though.

Most Likely: To be a peer chaperon.

Appearance:

Question Mark

So Cole could either be with the Crazed Sex Fiend or the Sweet Virgin.  Talk about extremes.  O_o  Personally, I can't see him with Tiffany (they're polar opposites), but I think him and Natalia would be a good match.

Also, I say we start this RP ASAP, since the first "scene" will be Saku disposing of Lady's and my disposable characters.

Also also, I'll be making a second male character.  I'll put him up soon.

LadySky

I think Cole and Natalia would be awesome together.

I want to start Monday if that is Ok with everyone. I am just about to crash for tonight and tomorrow is a big family day for me.

Saku

Sure, I'll try and get something up today at some point hopefully if I have time and save it to post on Monday like LadySky said. That way if I don't manage to get something out Monday, it's already done so all I'd have to do would be to post it. Also, if I somehow screw up and don't get something out today I can do it Monday *laughs* xD
I'm back!

Question Mark

Quote from: LadySky on July 05, 2009, 01:08:15 AMI think Cole and Natalia would be awesome together.

Sweet, I'll adjust his psyche accordingly...

Quote from: LadySky on July 05, 2009, 01:08:15 AMI want to start Monday if that is Ok with everyone. I am just about to crash for tonight and tomorrow is a big family day for me.

Sounds good to me!  I'm pretty busy today as well.  I hope you have fun with your family!   :D

LadySky

Here we go guys!

Friday the 13th Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41234.0

Character Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41235.0

OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41236.0

I am heading over now to make my post!

Still hoping to find a 5th male character for Five Men & A Lady!

LadySky

Just an update on this for everyone: July 11, 2009

Werewolves Take Wives~ Game underway!
   OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40070.0
   Profile Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40069.0
No more players needed.

Five Men & A Lady~ Game underway, PLAYER NEEDED! Need to find one male character!
   OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40272.0
   Profile Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40271.0
   Main Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40764.0
If interested in joining please contact me!

Friday the 13th~  Game underway!
   OOC Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41236.0
   Profile Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41235.0
   Main Thread~  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=41234.0
No players needed for current game but would you be interested in the sequel? If so I may run one if this game goes well! Leave a note here or on the OOC if interested!

LadySky

When thinking about further RPs I would like to try I find I am desiring a Western!

Modern western or 19th century I am not sure about.
I picture a small town in Montana, the stories and goings on of all those living on the frontier.
I have a couple characters I would like to play:
  First~ A fiesty cowgirl who can ride and work as well as any man. Just the right cowboy comes along to tame her wild ways & help her save her ranch from some evil rich fat man!
  Second~ A lady kidnapped by Indians or a lady forced to work in a whore house. Either way she now is looked down upon and shunned. She fights back and refuses to hang her head low and one of the powerful ranchers in the community with his own demons to battle falls for her.

I would love to see this little town grow and thrive, different couples, different individuals and their own stories. Life on the frontier everyone!

What does everyone thing? Something you find interesting?

Cedrick

I have always been a big fan of westerns. Grew up on John Wayne  ;D

Though I tend to picture myself more the gambler type, dressed in black, quick with the gun only in self defense. Arch types are Maverick (TV), Doc Holiday, Bat Masterson.

That would fit with your second gal idea since gamblers and saloons/red light go together (like the Bird cage in Tombstone).

So I'd be interested in strapping on a peacemaker, ogle saloon gals, and work the pasteboards.  ;D
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=62526.msg2810491#msg2810491
<a href=" https://elliquiy.com/forums">
Cedrick Please Read

LadySky

Excellent! I love that type of character myself, I can just picture him actually!

Eliza

I like the Western idea, mostly the modern Western idea. I'm inspired by "The Postman" movie. It's set in post-apocalyptic America and everyone goes back into a Western-style society.

As for characters, I picture myself as a gunslinger girl of a different ethnicity (if it's a modern western, then the country's already diverse). She's one who knows how to handle a gun (pistol, shotgun, etc.) or any weapon available (katanas, anyone?) and can stand up to a man in a duel.

The whole katana idea is pushing it though. It's optional.