Crystal Lake Ski Lodge Now recruiting for the South Lodge location!

Started by Nim, October 05, 2010, 05:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nim

Chelsea is a good name and no I as far as I know we don't have anyone in the lodge with that name.   ;D

MikeH5

Character name : Hadrian Morris
  Sexual Preference : Heterosexual
  Description : http://fabianperez.com/sitebuilder/images/Man-in-White-Suit-IV-611x805.jpg
  Character Personality: An inquisitive, curious, open minded sort of guy, friendly and thoughtful. He has seen alot of things man was never ment to see, and tries not to let it get him down. He's the kind of guy that smiles easily, helps old ladies cross the street and all of that. However, try to mug thsat old lady and he will bring the wrath of god down upon you.
  Background information : Hadrian Morris is really Agent Hadrian Morris of the FBI. He has on and off investigated the deaths surrounding the Crystal Lake Ski Lodge, poking around as a guest. He's part of the "Special Cases" desk that focuses on the paranormal; he used to be in internal investigations until he pissed off the wrong superior and end up in that career killing black hole of a department. He might have even solved the mystery if he didn't love sex so damn much.

Rather than seriously investigate the lodge, he has taken up home at the lodge, his investigation "ongoing." Why try to shut this place down with how wonderful it is? Its not like he'll ever get another raise or out of this department. Better to wallow in pleasure and enjoy life as an undercover agent whom no one cares to watch over to make sure he is not going native... which he completely has.

Nim

Hello Mike,

By going undercover I'm assuming he's working at the lodge as a ............. ?  That's the only point I'm unsure of other wise Hadrian looks like he's geared to go as far as I'm concerned.

*gives stamp of approval*

MikeH5

Sasha

Security consultant might work ....we can give him a room in the employee dorms then as he is here to upgrade  the current system . Since we just came off being snowed in ...had a so called " gas leak "  and a few other malfunctions . Where the North lodge found itself disconnected from the South lodge as far as communications is concerned . The walkie talkies worked for awhile . he can review the generator used to kick in , emergency systems ..maybe upgrade the cameras . Due to the death of a security guard that is hush hush ..body going missing in action . Maybe some external cameras with the ability to melt snow off them so they stay on .

Might want to add some technical background to your character sheet if your going with that mode ...computer knowledge ..maybe his father owns a security company so the whole " undercover " ploy can be effectively played out .  As a background check most likely will be done by Crystal Lake , not going to let just anyone touch our security system .

Please add the additional information to your character profile if you agree with it . We can start your character off as just arriving then ...dealing with the after effects of the storm like the rest of us .

oh and by the way ...there is a spell check button at the bottom ...comes in handy . I know cause I need to use it regularly . Will help out with small spelling errors and mistypes. Realize your new here and getting used to everything but you now have the ability to edit your posts .

Photo

This is W.A.E. Orwell. She's an entertainer. I'm not sure what brand of entertainment the ski lodge offers, but I can adjust the end of her background accordingly.

Character name: Whitley Anna Elise Orwell
Sexual Preference : straight

Description : Whitley is shorter than she looks. Her limbs are long and muscular, her body is delicate and wiry. Only standing about 5'5, the girl is a feather, just over 110 pounds. Her hair is always curled into waves. She's never had it cut above her shoulders. She is not a busty woman, nor is she curvy. She dances with an excess of grace and slender.

Character Personality: Whitley is a very focused woman. She practices for hours a day, and spends the rest of it stressing about performances. She justifies every decision she makes with her career in mind. It makes her a little crazy.

Even before she was an adult, Whitley was an attention whore. Even when she was discouraged and self conscious, she would spend hours making herself look shocking so that people around her would gravitate. Her beauty was easy to identify from a very young age. This made her vain and rude. As she aged, she became easier and easier to talk to, but she's still very difficult to like.

First impressions do well with her, so until one realizes how snide she can be, they're usually fascinated and incorrigible. She's fun loving and energetic. It is not unlike her to become the life of the party. She loves getting to know people, and flirting is a treasured past time, but she has trouble making emotional connections. She is very sexually excitable, but nervous to get involved with some one, as they usually become too intense for her to hold back.

Background information : Whitley was born in New York City to two artists. Her father was a playwrite and a novelist. Her mother was a singer and a stage performer. Money came and went like the rain, Whitley learned how to adjust depending. Sometimes life was extravagant and full of joy. Other times were difficult. Her parents always spoke of inspiration rather than God. Both of them were artists so when neither of them felt like creating, Whitley's world would get eerie and tense. Her father would drink a lot when he had writers block, and her mother would disappear for weeks when she was stressed. Jealousy never intruded it's way into her family dynamics. Her parents cheated on one another, but they were never married and they usually talked it out. They always lived together, so that Whitley would have somewhere to turn at any time. It worked for her well. By elementary school she was singing better than her mom ever could.

As she grew up, her talents continuously popped up without limit. She learned the piano, and the organ. She learned how to dance from some of her mother's close friends. Her ability to tap into old archetypal characters blew her father away. At the age of elven she could perform monologues written by shakespeare and Ibsen. There were more, she could write songs, and short stories. She learned to play woodwind instruments and the drums. The guitar was her bane. Her fingers were to delicate and small to play it. By highschool she was a teenage goddess.

She was homeschooled for a long time, but her parents decided to drop her into the world her freshmen year. she was fourteen and incredibly unique. Public school was a hurricane for her. It took her a few years to figure out the social world. If it weren't for her many talents and unbelievable singing voice she wouldn't have made any friends. She was very full of herself and too proud to keep people's interest. Once she anded down her rough edges and learned how to treat people, her peers started to hang out with her more freely.

She was part of the counter culture, and helped with the protests going on around the student body. She loved to be political, but she never did the research. She would listen to her more knowledgeable classmates and generally leech off of their ideas. She graduated with a disgraceful 1.7 GPA. She was smart but she hated her teachers and her teachers hated her. She hated rules and ignored all of them blissfully.

“I'd rather be a crack whore with three kids and a good dealer than a house wife with a shitty husband and a desk job. I don't need to do well in school to enjoy my life.” -18 year old Whitley.

In college, she was right. She disregarded pointless classes like math and english and science. She only took performance art classes and musical theory. She expanded her knowledge on culture and expression. She studied philosophy and psychology. She attended community colleges for three years righteously, and as she turned twenty one, she released herself onto the world.

For four years, she's enjoyed the circuit, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Knoxville, Philidelphia, and New York. Her jobs change every week, she travels by taxi and not that often. She likes to set up in one city or another for a few months and hit every club she can. She's not exactly good with money but she always seems to have some of it.

I have two pictures because i found a lot from M. Trachtenburg that fit my imagination perfectly. I have 3 more that i refrained from sharing.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Nim

Hello Photo

I really like Whitley profile.  It was very well thought out indeed.  We really were not in the market for another entertainer but perhaps we could make a compromise.

Would you say to having Whitley working  5-6 hours a day 5 days a week but also performing 2-3 days a week five days a week.  I'm sure that if you were agreeable to this kind of set up we would be able to work the schedule out. 

With these provisions I would most certainly give my stamp of approval only needing one from another of the GM's.   

Sasha

She plays the piano ....so the girl could sing and play in the piano bar during the day ...say 11am to 4 pm .
maybe work at the Main bar at North Lodge as well ....alternating between her and  " magic fingers . " .

Also plays the guitar , drums .... so with Rafael on the guitar playing some nights as well . Think some type of schedule can be worked out . 

Maybe they can work together and put on a show in the entertainment area ...little improv or something .

The sheet looks good anyways ....has my approval .

Lynnie

Character name: Adrianna Valinte
Sexual Preference : Bisexual (Tends to hide bisexual nature though in big crowds)
Description : Picture above. Stands about 5 feet 5 inches. D cup breasts, tattoo of a panther starting at her right hip to her right shoulder. The tail wraps down her leg. Shaved completely.
Character Personality: Tend to be seductive, fun, sweet, has a temper but rather fuck then fight.
Background information :

Adrianna grew up in a suburb of Los Angelos, CA. Her father was an actor in major motion films. So she never wanted for anything. Her mother was, well, she was gone most of the time. Mrs. Valinte was a high class model and never wanted to have a child since it almost destroyed her modeling career. Expensive nannies raised her from an infant till she was a teenager. Daddy gave her everything she wanted just to shut her up so he could have his affairs.

All through her school life, she never really had to work hard. Tending to pass her classes through school with ease she spent her spare time bouncing from one extreme relationship to another. When she finally turned eighteen she went with her friends to a wrestling show. Enjoying the show she and her friends stayed behind to meet the wrestlers.

She found Jamie Matthews when she was just 18. He was the thrill she wanted constantly. Nothing thrilled her more than seeing him sweaty after a match. For almost a year and a half they were together. Everytime he got hurt she would bandage him up and nurse him back to health. He got severely hurt at one show and she begged for him to stop...he didn't. When she realized he wasn't going to do anything to protect himself she walked away.

After leaving Jaime she spent her time traveling around Europe and found out some very interesting things about herself. One she loved women almost as much as she did men. Having gone to a few swinger clubs. She  began to enjoy herself completely. Spending the first year of her life single, bouncing from place to place. Running into a few old friends from high school, they told her of the place called The Crystal Lake Ski Lodge. They invited her to meet them there. She figured why not.

Nim

Quote from: Lynnie on November 15, 2010, 10:03:30 PM

Sexual Preference : Bisexual (Tends to hide bisexual nature though in big crowds)
Description : Picture above. Stands about 5 feet 5 inches. D cup breasts, tattoo of a panther starting at her right hip to her right shoulder. The tail wraps down her leg. Shaved completely.
Character Personality: Tend to be seductive, fun, sweet, has a temper but rather fuck then fight.
Background information :

Adrianna grew up in a suburb of Los Angelos, CA. Her father was an actor in major motion films. So she never wanted for anything. Her mother was, well, she was gone most of the time. Mrs. Valinte was a high class model and never wanted to have a child since it almost destroyed her modeling career. Expensive nannies raised her from an infant till she was a teenager. Daddy gave her everything she wanted just to shut her up so he could have his affairs.

All through her school life, she never really had to work hard. Tending to pass her classes through school with ease she spent her spare time bouncing from one extreme relationship to another. When she finally turned eighteen she went with her friends to a wrestling show. Enjoying the show she and her friends stayed behind to meet the wrestlers.

She found Jamie Matthews when she was just 18. He was the thrill she wanted constantly. Nothing thrilled her more than seeing him sweaty after a match. For almost a year and a half they were together. Everytime he got hurt she would bandage him up and nurse him back to health. He got severely hurt at one show and she begged for him to stop...he didn't. When she realized he wasn't going to do anything to protect himself she walked away.

After leaving Jaime she spent her time traveling around Europe and found out some very interesting things about herself. One she loved women almost as much as she did men. Having gone to a few swinger clubs. She  began to enjoy herself completely. Spending the first year of her life single, bouncing from place to place. Running into a few old friends from high school, they told her of the place called The Crystal Lake Ski Lodge. They invited her to meet them there. She figured why not.

Nim likes and gives his stamp of approval.  ;D Boy does he ever.

Only needs one more stamp of approval from another GM. 

MikeH5

He's not a technology guy, he studies things like techniques, patrol routes etc. He knows how to make the place more secure by knowing who to hire, who to do what etc. You pay him for his little black book and experience, not as a computer user.

Adonis

Character name : Elijah (Eli for short) Tenniston
  Sexual Preference : Bi-curious

Character Personality:

• Reserved.
  • Slow to anger.
  • Passionate about his work.
  • Very, very dominant.
Background information : Always the quiet one throughout his high school, Eli was the first to sign up for the military. Army to be precise. He quickly rose through the rankings as his cunning, quick intellect, and brutally efficient physical prowess became more and more noticed. Having been transferred to the US Special Forces, quickly took up a Green Beret. He headed his own SF ODA (Operational Detachment Alpha) after a year's hard work. His A-team was well known for it's clean, efficient work, and was very, very well decorated. He himself specialized in Search and Rescue, Tactics, and Hand to Hand combat (mainly submission [Think Judo]). He was complacent with his work, until he took a well placed pistol shot that hit him in the back of the neck.

Having spent over 6 months in physical therapy, he was back in peak condition. The bullet itself had done more muscle damage than anything, leaving a nasty looking scar that only added to his collection. It was a miracle the thing had missed his spine, and he was grateful for it. The only thing that he would change if he could was his honorable discharge from his own team, due to his slight stiffness of the neck being a liability in high-risk situations.

Bored to tears, he found a job opening at the Crystal Lake Ski Lodge working security. It made sense really, as most retired or discharged military men went into some form or another of law enforcement. Eli, however, hadn't the slightest fucking clue as to what he was getting himself into when he signed up here. Tonight, was his first night at the South Lodge, having spoken to, and been hired by Allen a week earlier.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Secretwriter

Lynnie and Adonis's characters look good to me. :P  They have my GM stamp of approval.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Nim

Elijah certainly has my vote of approval.  Please go ahead and copy over to the OOC board so that I can get you added into the employee sheets and Dorm room assigned.  Thanks

Quote from: Adonis on November 15, 2010, 11:55:16 PM
Character name : Elijah (Eli for short) Tenniston
  Sexual Preference : Bi-curious

Character Personality:

• Reserved.
  • Slow to anger.
  • Passionate about his work.
  • Very, very dominant.
Background information : Always the quiet one throughout his high school, Eli was the first to sign up for the military. Army to be precise. He quickly rose through the rankings as his cunning, quick intellect, and brutally efficient physical prowess became more and more noticed. Having been transferred to the US Special Forces, quickly took up a Green Beret. He headed his own SF ODA (Operational Detachment Alpha) after a year's hard work. His A-team was well known for it's clean, efficient work, and was very, very well decorated. He himself specialized in Search and Rescue, Tactics, and Hand to Hand combat (mainly submission [Think Judo]). He was complacent with his work, until he took a well placed pistol shot that hit him in the back of the neck.

Having spent over 6 months in physical therapy, he was back in peak condition. The bullet itself had done more muscle damage than anything, leaving a nasty looking scar that only added to his collection. It was a miracle the thing had missed his spine, and he was grateful for it. The only thing that he would change if he could was his honorable discharge from his own team, due to his slight stiffness of the neck being a liability in high-risk situations.

Bored to tears, he found a job opening at the Crystal Lake Ski Lodge working security. It made sense really, as most retired or discharged military men went into some form or another of law enforcement. Eli, however, hadn't the slightest fucking clue as to what he was getting himself into when he signed up here.

Nim

Lynnie if you would please also move your CS to the lodge OOC so that I can add your character into the Employee sheet.  Thank you!

Photo

is there a link that can give me an overview of the rp? I understand that one week of real time is two hours in the game. I like that a lot but it's the only part of the lodge that i understand. I'd like some more information.

and...is Whitley accepted?
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

Nim

The link for our sub board is here: 

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=460.0

Taking a look a the game over view and at the character sheets will give you a good basic idea to start from.

I don't know if Sasha has had a chance to see your answers or not but I would say yes.  There may or may not be more that she would want to ask you about.  But please do go ahead and move your CS to the OOC thread.  Thank you and welcome to the lodge!

Sasha

Quote from: Photo on November 16, 2010, 01:48:15 AM
is there a link that can give me an overview of the rp? I understand that one week of real time is two hours in the game. I like that a lot but it's the only part of the lodge that i understand. I'd like some more information.

and...is Whitley accepted?

Yes she has been approved by two Gm's ....Welcome to the game .... see the OOC ...gave your character a dorm room and a starting point for the game .

If you have any questions feel free to ask in the OCC ...or send a PM to me or Nim . Nim handles the entertainment area ..I just sticking my nose into it .  Smirks .

Sasha

Quote from: Lynnie on November 15, 2010, 10:03:30 PM

Background information :

Question ....  Bolded a sentence above . All initial guests are accompanied by a member . I love this concept completely . Would you be willing to start off as having been to the Lodge once with the group of friends and this is the girls first time returning as a Member .  It would be easier than the first , unless you have someone to play the group of friends ? or were planning on NPCing them .

Character is approved by two GM's ... just need to clarify the above .

Sasha

Quote from: MikeH5 on November 14, 2010, 10:10:44 PM
  Description : http://fabianperez.com/sitebuilder/images/Man-in-White-Suit-IV-611x805.jpg
  Character Personality: An inquisitive, curious, open minded sort of guy, friendly and thoughtful. He has seen alot of things man was never ment to see, and tries not to let it get him down. He's the kind of guy that smiles easily, helps old ladies cross the street and all of that. However, try to mug thsat old lady and he will bring the wrath of god down upon you.
  Background information : Hadrian Morris is really Agent Hadrian Morris of the FBI. He has on and off investigated the deaths surrounding the Crystal Lake Ski Lodge, poking around as a guest. He's part of the "Special Cases" desk that focuses on the paranormal; he used to be in internal investigations until he pissed off the wrong superior and end up in that career killing black hole of a department. He might have even solved the mystery if he didn't love sex so damn much.

Rather than seriously investigate the lodge, he has taken up home at the lodge, his investigation "ongoing." Why try to shut this place down with how wonderful it is? Its not like he'll ever get another raise or out of this department. Better to wallow in pleasure and enjoy life as an undercover agent whom no one cares to watch over to make sure he is not going native... which he completely has.

Quote from: MikeH5 on November 15, 2010, 12:21:29 AM
"Security Consultant" would be a god idea

Quote from: Sasha on November 15, 2010, 07:38:02 AM
Security consultant might work ....we can give him a room in the employee dorms then as he is here to upgrade  the current system . Since we just came off being snowed in ...had a so called " gas leak "  and a few other malfunctions . Where the North lodge found itself disconnected from the South lodge as far as communications is concerned . The walkie talkies worked for awhile . he can review the generator used to kick in , emergency systems ..maybe upgrade the cameras . Due to the death of a security guard that is hush hush ..body going missing in action . Maybe some external cameras with the ability to melt snow off them so they stay on .

Might want to add some technical background to your character sheet if your going with that mode ...computer knowledge ..maybe his father owns a security company so the whole " undercover " ploy can be effectively played out .  As a background check most likely will be done by Crystal Lake , not going to let just anyone touch our security system .

Please add the additional information to your character profile if you agree with it . We can start your character off as just arriving then ...dealing with the after effects of the storm like the rest of us .

oh and by the way ...there is a spell check button at the bottom ...comes in handy . I know cause I need to use it regularly . Will help out with small spelling errors and mistypes. Realize your new here and getting used to everything but you now have the ability to edit your posts .

Quote from: MikeH5 on November 15, 2010, 11:50:00 PM
He's not a technology guy, he studies things like techniques, patrol routes etc. He knows how to make the place more secure by knowing who to hire, who to do what etc. You pay him for his little black book and experience, not as a computer user.

So basically your creating a character that has a short time span at the Lodge ?  No issue with that at all ...if he is not going to be doing the work himself  ...can we say the man was hired to oversee the project ? Thus using our own maintenance dept to do the work or outside workers as needed.  You need to give me something to work with so we can make it mesh with the current storyline background that has been laid out .  You don't want to play the technical guy ...no issue with me. 

Please ...add the information to your character sheet on his consulting , ie cover story - as this is how we are going to know him as on site . Give a little detail ...as I said above maybe his father owns a Security Company to make this all seem reasonable .

You can start your character out arriving then after the snow storm .... two Gm's required for approval . Once your sheet is revised with the information needed ...we can move forward .

Nim

Quote from: Sasha on November 16, 2010, 06:39:25 AM

Question ....  Bolded a sentence above . All initial guests are accompanied by a member . I love this concept completely . Would you be willing to start off as having been to the Lodge once with the group of friends and this is the girls first time returning as a Member .  It would be easier than the first , unless you have someone to play the group of friends ? or were planning on NPCing them .

Character is approved by two GM's ... just need to clarify the above .

Adriana's friend that she is referring to is our new hunky security man.  ;)

Sasha

Quote from: Nim on November 16, 2010, 10:30:45 AM
Adriana's friend that she is referring to is our new hunky security man.  ;)

Okay so not a member so to speak coming in ...but someone to visit an employee . Works for me . You got the back-story all handled ...am up to date now . 

Welcome to the game Lynnie . 

MikeH5

Is this better?

Background information : Hadrian Morris is really Agent Hadrian Morris of the FBI. He has on and off investigated the deaths surrounding the Crystal Lake Ski Lodge, poking around as a guest. He's part of the "Special Cases" desk that focuses on the paranormal; he used to be in internal affairs until he pissed off the wrong superior and end up in that career killing black hole of a department. He might have even solved the mystery if he didn't love sex so damn much.

Rather than seriously investigate the lodge, he has taken up home there, his investigation "ongoing." He is "undercover" working as a security consultant for the Lodge's insurance company; his cover's mission to make sure that the Lodge and thus the insurance company, are not criminally or legally liable for the deaths that surround the place. Furthermore, in order to make himself as vital as possible to the Lodge, he is responsible for informing the Lodge what additions, policies, and acts are considered risky to the company. Hadrian is also responsible for advising the staff on what the insurers are contractually obliged to pay for and what the Lodge would be stuck holding the bill.

The department wins and the insurance company wins as well. This would put him in a remarkable position to dig to the truth of the matter, were he actually investigating at all. Why try to shut this place down with how wonderful it is? Its not like he'll ever get another raise or out of this department. Better to wallow in pleasure and enjoy life as an undercover agent whom no one cares to watch over to make sure he is not going native... which he completely has.

Sasha

Very nice indeed ....Character accepted ...we will give the man a room in the Dorms .

Thank-you very much for adding to the background ....lovely idea working for the Insurance company . Mordella will look forward to welcoming him to the Lodge and meeting with him ....sometime on Monday .

Game time currently is Sunday ... 6-8 pm ....something like that . 

Please feel free to post your character sheet into the OOC ....and get to know the others .  Nim will handle moving your sheet into the employee section ...or what not .

Adonis

Character number two for the north lodge kitchen, as requested ;)

Character name : Desmond Amari

Played By : Adonis

Employee Position : Chef
Employee: On and off, as needed for about a year
Dorm Room :

Sexual Preference : Straight

Character Personality: Desmond works hard, and plays harder. He's very, very deft with his hands, and even quicker with his wit. Always one to enjoy a good laugh, he tends to be cracking jokes, inappropriate or not, whenever he can be. Sexually, he varies a lot. He can be viscously controlling one minute, and a teddybear the next with a woman.

Background information : Desmond is one of the most renowned sushi chefs in the area, and the quality of his food, within his preferred mediums (that being traditional chinese cooking, sashimi, and sushi). Desmond is usually a few hours away, in his restaurant, still working hard even though he owns the place, but is called now and again by the lodge to bring catered food up for special events. It hasn't been until recently though, that he was actually offered a full-time position in the kitchen. Knowing full well that the lodge often caters to the richest of the rich, he takes the job without hesitation, hoping to get his name out there, so that he might open a few more restaurants of his own.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive