GM or collaborator wanted for my F character

Started by Flying Tengu, June 16, 2012, 11:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Tengu

First, I would like to play a FEMALE character.  Thought I'd get that out of the way.

Setting:  Fairly typical fantasy world

The idea:  There is a fighting tournament organized in an underground arena.  The spectators are rich, the prizes extravagant.  Risk seems low, as magic is used to keep competitors from being killed, with healing magic ready at a moment's notice.  Everything seems legitimate, although the secrecy surrounding the tournament is impressive.  The organizers do not advertise either for competitors or for spectators, the lists of both kept secret.  Instead, potential competitors are approached, an offer is extended to visit the facilities, although they are sworn to secrecy regarding the arena's existence.  Still, despite the unusual amount of secrecy, everything seems to be on the level.

In reality, the tournament is nothing but a show for the wealthy criminals that make up the leadership and clientele.  Lovely young adventuring women are the only ones approached.  Once in the clutches of the organization, they are placed in one-sided matches against a myriad of opponents, with magic providing the edge to the woman's opponents if necessary.  The goal of their opponents is not the women's defeat, but rather her pleasuring, and using her for pleasure.  After  the match, they are secured by the arena guards, and kept within the compound until the next fight,

This would be the story of one (or more!) young adventuring women who fall into the clutches of this organization.  Can they escape?  Bring down the organizers?  Or will they give in, coming to love the fights... and their results.

This idea has been bouncing around my head for quite some time now.  Obviously, content would be NC (not extreme; pain icks me a bit), and feature a lot of forced pleasure.  Smut level would be probably medium, at least; it could be higher anytime we wanted (another fight suddenly happens!), or lower if the plot really seemed to be chugging along.  I'd love to play one of the adventuring woman in question, and am looking for someone to supply the opponents actions, with some help from me, of course.  Another option would be for a collaboration, in which we both play an adventurer, working together to try and escape, and collaborate on the rest.  Finally, if you read this and thought: "Gee, FT, this sounds like a great idea, but I just want to have my character.  I don't want to deal with your character or any NPCs!" well, that wouldn't be ideal, but perhaps we could work something out.

In any case, please PM me if you have any interest, and if our Ons/Offs seem to match!  Also, please let me know if the basic idea of a sexy fantasy arena/tournament interests you, but you have another idea on how it me  be done.

Flying Tengu

Expanding this a bit; I'd love a GM or Co-GM for a system game of some sort featuring the same general semi-NC theme, but otherwise any plot!  Some fun systems include D&D, Fantasycraft, L5R, 7th Sea, Shadowrun... there's a lot of good stuff out there!

I recognize that asking for a GM, or even a co-gm might be a bit of a long-shot, but nothing ventured, nothing gained, right?