Pokegirls: The Next Generation

Started by thewhitedusk, August 30, 2009, 01:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treena

Name: Aeryanna
Species: Rack
Feral/Domestic/Threshhold: Threshhold
Physical Description:
Personality: She is sweet at times but can get very lustful now that she is going through the change. ((more to come out in the story))
Tamer (If Domestic or Threshhold): Her child hood friend ((to be played by archermonkey))
History:  Aeryanna was born from a pokegirl mother and a human father but she never knew her mother since she had died after birthing her. She has never known this fact since her father married soon after to a human woman who fell in love with her as a baby and raised her as her own. Now at the age of 16 her poke-gene will emerge and there is no telling what she will do.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

CurvyKitten

I'm open to playing a feral or a starter for someone, Been wanting to get another girl into play for sometime. I'm open to play all types of girls so just let me know what you want and we can work something out.

Kaiten

Ironically I used to read these stories when I was a kid, in fact when I looked around I had some old versions of them printed out before a lot of the good stories were deleted. I'd love to be a part of this, just gotta think up. I'll most likely be a tamer, probably throw my hat into the longevity ring, but play around with other things too besides making a total super guy. After I take care of things concerning my profile that is.

Open for contact in any case.

Archermonkey

Name:  Soren StClaire
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Physical Description:
Soren is slender, possessing a body that has not yet filled out to its full size.  His eyes are bright and intelligent, but they are also curious - a trait which he can no more hide than he can suppress.  His hair is dark, shot through with a few streaks of blue that are normally hidden amongst his lightly-curled locks.  He casts no shadow of any kind, but it often takes observers some time to realise this; they know that something is subtly amiss right away, though.

Blood Gifts/Curses:

Blank Mind
A person with this Blood Gift cannot have their thoughts or emotions read. Any attempt to do so always yields no result.  Even the Blood Gifted person's dreams are protected. Telepathic contact is still possible though.  They can still be influenced by mental powers (for example, they can still be hypnotized).  Further, the Blood Gifted individual can tell that someone is trying to read their mind, but not who or from where. The sensations manifests as a tingling in their mind.  The stronger the attempt to read them is, the larger the tingling, to the point where very powerful attempts cause them severe headaches (but still fail).  This individual can still be detected psychically (a Psychic-type who is sensitive to who is around her will sense his presence), but not the person's thoughts.

Sealed Mind
This Blood Gift makes its bearer immune to mental influence.  Hypnosis, charms, etc. all fail when directed at this person.  Telepathic contact is still possible.  A person with this Blood Gift can have their thoughts read and their dreams viewed and altered, but subliminal messages and such always fail to take effect.  This individual can still be detected psychically (a Psychic-type who is sensitive to who is around her will sense his presence), and can still have their thoughts and emotions read.

Endurance
This Blood Gift usually comes from Fighting-types, but has been known to have been granted by other types of pokegirl ancestry.  A person with this Blood Gift can withstand heavy physical activity for a while without succumbing to exhaustion.  Whether its running, holding a great weight, or Taming for a very long time, a person Gifted with Endurance can do it for quite a while.

Longevity
Even if a person is born with this Blood Gift, it doesn’t kick in until puberty.  A person who has this Gift had their aging slowed by a factor of ten.  Whereas your average human lives around 75 years, this person will live for around 600 years or so (75 years – 15 years or so to get to puberty = 60 years, times ten for this Gift = 600 years).

Psychic Affinity
Psychics are, in one word, scary.  I had one actually read my mind once, though he didn't use this affinity.  Most of them are benign though.  Their main asset is their abnormally high IQ.  Their main drawback is their unnatural stupidity.  I would have thought they were all born of FarFuck'Ds if not for some special cases.  They all seem to have phobias concerning the dark, ghosts and bugs of different types, which make them ineffective against those types of pokewomen.  They do extremely well with Fighting and Psychic pokewomen however and fairly well against Poison.

Magic Affinity
There is a feeling of otherworldishness with a subject like this. They 'know' things hidden from the rest of us.  But that doesn't tell us anything.  Nothing is confirmed about them, since every time I think I've got anything factual down the subjects change it.  I get the feeling it's intentional.  That delusion is what this affinity excels at.

Youthful Vigor
While I've never had a subject proved to have this, I believe it is common enough.  Men with this Blood Gift remain as if they were twenty to twenty-four all of their life. Then, without warning, keel over from exhaustion at 80, sometimes before that.  They can die like any other person of course.  We're not talking about immortality.

Telepathy
The only subject I've had access to only has short burst telepathy.  In which he sends a brief sentence to the recipient.  Sometimes, faking the recipients thought convincingly.  As the rumor goes, it is the most common one.  Soren can do longer bursts.

Spellcaster
Capable, after much study, to duplicate ANY Magic pokegirl attack.  Doing the attack takes about three times the time though.  Soren can intuitively learn straight from Magic pokewomen.

Fireborn
Subject cannot be burned.  Sadly, every case of 'Fireborn' has and is a pyromaniac.  The obvious conclusion is that this is the natural side-effect.

Cold Insensitivity
This Blood Curse appears to be the Blood Gift of Cold Resistance at first.  A person with this Curse feels no pain from extreme cold, and can Tame Ice-type pokegirls without a problem.  The problem becomes apparent after being exposed to extreme cold for significant periods of time.  A person with this Curse may not feel pain or discomfort from the cold, but they still take damage from it.  A Tamer walking through arctic climes without adequate protection wouldn’t feel any discomfort, but wouldn’t know his body is being hurt by the cold until he lost consciousness from hypothermia.

Shadowless
Subject has no shadow.  It freaks most every non-Fire pokewomon out.  Similarly any human without a Fire-type ancestry feel very uneasy in their presence as well.  Though even Fire-types think these people are odd.

Sterility
While sterility is a status that can happen through exposure to dangerous radiation or other physical trauma, there are instances of an otherwise completely normal child being born barren, utterly lacking in the ability to create life.  These Cursed individuals can never beget a child through any means.  Most don’t seem to care too much that they have this Curse until they reach an older age, when it begins to pain them deeply.

Tamers Disease
Sukebe has cursed us all!  However much I hoped it wasn't so, the rumors are true.  Thankfully it is rare, all the gods be praised.  I expect you know the rumors.  Some men have acquired the need to "Tame" every three days.  If they do not, they enter a "Taming frenzy" were they rape anything and anyone in sight.  In this state they tend to make pokewomen enter frenzies as well.  They are only good as Tamers, preferably with high libidoed pokewomen as doing it more than once a day keeps their humanity up to acceptable levels.

Brief History:  Soren's earliest memories are of living in an orphanage for children of Pokewomen.  Though there was no sign about him that he was of Pokegirl descent, his mother was indeed a potent Megami-Sama who had given up her child, leaving only a cryptic phrase.  Though she continued to watch over him, sending her fiery Cherub to protect her son three times during his life, he has never met her and feels the pain of that absence.  Despite this, he was eventually adopted by a good couple, and from the age of six he grew up as most any other child.  His best friend has always been a girl named Aeryanna, yet that friendship may be tested, or irrevocably changed as the near future brings significant changes for them both...

Starting Pokegirl:  Aeryanna  (Rack)
I'm back!  I can't guarantee any specific schedule right now, but I'm trying to get going as best I can.
If I've been in a game with you in the past and you want to restart it, please let me know!  I've sent out a bunch of PMs about this, but I know I have to send more.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
How to make the Monkey happy
~-~  ~-~  ~-~
[/td][td]       [/td][td]*

[/td][td]         [/td][td]
My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal
The Golden Spectre of Slavery <G>
[/td][td]         [/td][/tr][/table]

Kaiten

I feel really silly making someone who is also born with Longevity, but I'll try and offset it as much as I can during RP and try to stray from the flock.

Name: Hiroshi Kei
Ethnicity: Far East
Occupation: None technically, though often called a Tamer by association
Physical Description:
Looks mid 20s, though his eyes and expression often give away his age for those with a sharp eye or empathy.

Blood Gifts/Curses:
Highlander: A person with this has the Blood Gifts of Recovery, Regeneration/Heal and Longevity, and almost always also has the Blood Curse of Sterility. They live longer that people with Longevity and age more slowly than they do. Most are still alive and the oldest look like they are in their late twenties.
This Blood Gift/Curse normally happens after puberty but it some times happens later in life when attacked or near death.
Kei's Variation: Came rather later in his life as it is known that he had a daughter when he was around 20. Sterility is now definitely a factor. What differs from others is that a wound in his left arm never truly healed, despite all other wounds healing, leaving it much weaker, proving that even though he may heal, regeneration is not a true part of his gift.

Nightwalker
The good version of insomnia. The subjects never seem to get tired and never look like they need sleep. However, they are rarely found in a good mood. Nightwalkers have a reputation as foul-mouthed hermits who disdain 'normal' people. In some sense this is true, but I think this is more because they are constantly grouchy than from any real dislike or disdain.
Kei's Variation: This came later in his life (Roughly 100) through unknown circumstances, to try and stay away from the nightmares. This created a less than helpful variant, as he often looks as if he needs sleep, and gets random headaches or moments of lethargy.

Brief History:
Kei was born around the first century AS, somewhere in the far east. Often it is hard for him to remember exactly where he was born or his exact age due to the effects of time, age, as well as a small degree of blockage that his mind produces. So, usually he can only produce an approximate guess. What he does remember is somewhere in his early to mid 20s, he suffered something horrible. Perhaps a war or a crime, but what is known is that he lost someone very dear and almost died defending them. This caused him tremendous mental stress, but was a catalyst for his latent blood gift.
He was able to survive due to his gift, but was left with a left arm that never truly healed and constant nightmares that would plague him every night. He roamed the countryside soon after, living as a hermit and trying to stay as much as possible through heavy farm work and martial arts training. However, after 100 years, it was slowly driving him insane, and somehow to fix this, he acquired the Nightwalker blood trait, but at a cost, as it severely impacted him, causing headaches and moments of lethargy.
Despite that, it helped him regain his sanity, and though often silent, he still can show kindness when it need be. Years of life has brought him experience in many things as well as a silent disdain for living in the city.

Pokegirl: Hiroshi Junko

Treena

Name: Luna
Species: Brass
Feral/Domestic/Threshhold: Feral
Physical Description:
Personality:  Luna is very strong willed and enjoys the simple pleasures of life.
Tamer (If Domestic or Threshhold): will be tamed Kyogi
History: Luna has no memory of her past. When she touched the fire stone she forgot who she was and where she was from. She now models for paintings though the people believe she is just a statue. She has eluded tameing but may get tamed sooner or later.

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

CurvyKitten

Name: Hiroshi Junko
Species: Ronin
Feral/Domestic/Threshhold: Feral...been tamed for many years now.
Physical Description:
((another pic of her  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/darkglitch/firegirl.jpg ))

Personality: She is strong will and stubborn to a fault, which causes more then one argument with her tamer. But she is always by his side and would never hurt him no matter what people may think when the argue. She has learned to control herself rather well....but their arguments tend to end in one rather intresting taming session. She used to be quick to anger and fought with out any really technique till she met her tamer.The only person to ever see her softer side is her tamer, Hiroshi Kei. He found her and not only manager to piss her off...and they have been together ever since.
Tamer (If Domestic or Threshhold):Hiroshi Kei

Dorian Grandale

This is rather nice. I've been waiting for a Pokegirls game for a while now..

I'll have to decide who and what to play first, though. I am not shy about playing pokegirls! If anyone needs one or two, let me know!  ;D
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Korbl

well, Deviant seems to have disappeared, so Are no longer has a pokegirl. I posted a first post, but there's no mention of her character, so... it works nicely for suddenly needing a new one, whether a domesticated that was his starter or him running into a feral.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Find out where I've journeyed
on the Map of Human Sexuality!

Xearts

Name:Soubou Kiga
Ethnicity: Far-eastern (Japanese)
Physical Description:
Dark and serious is the general terms used to describe Kiga by those that don't know him. The truth is that this is an obvious conjecture to make, what with him having raven's wing hair, dark blue eyes, and a generally displeased demeanor. His body also attests to his seriousness, as he's trained his physique until he is toned, while still mantaining his small form. He wears dark clothes, prefering black and deep blues. His Pokeboy curse comes out in a most subtle way, in that his eyes are not blue irises set around a pupil, but the entire center of his eyes is a pupil, blue in color, which is also a physical result of his Enhanced Sense of sight. As is the fact that his ears are slightly pointed at the tips.

Blood Gifts:

Psychic Affinity
Type: Psychic
Frequency: Common
Description: Psychics are, in one word, scary. I had one actually read my mind once, though he didn't use this affinity. Most of them are benign though. Their main asset is their abnormally high IQ. Their main drawback is their unnatural stupidity. I would have thought they were all born of FarFuck'Ds if not for some special cases. They all seem to have phobias concerning the dark, ghosts and bugs of different types, which make them ineffective against those types of pokewomen. They do extremely well with Fighting and Psychic pokewomen however and fairly well against Poison.

Charm
Type: Psychic
Frequency: Rare
Description: Women flocked to the subject in spite of his unkempt looks. My own wife actually ignored me! After subject was removed she got quite flustered and very amorous with me. (My hypothesis is that they have a pheromone that attracts the opposite sex and works as an aphrodisiac. I have kept him as a friend because of the later fact.) The subject told me that he had pokewomen only to ward of others.

Coercive Will
Type: Poison/Psychic +A-bra and evolutions
Frequency: Rare
Description: Hard to prove really. Like master like pet is prevalent anyway. The only cases where this has been proven are with owners of non-mindwiped Thresholded pokewomen. It probably is a bit more common in reality. What it is supposed to be is; making the subjects pokewomen get a mindset closer the subjects. For every Taming.

Trainer
Type: Dragon
Frequency: Common
Description: Subject seem to know instinctively what to do to increase (train up) the abilities of any pokegirls on an individual basis. They took one look at my lab help and gave suggestions that nearly doubled their effectiveness in fighting. (They all double as security now.)

Recovery
Type: any
Frequency: Uncommon
Description: This Blood Gift can come from almost any pokegirl ancestry. This Gift gives the Tamer the ability to deal with pain and exhaustion much better than other people. While it doesn’t actually heal their wounds or restore their vitality, Recovery does let them get over exhaustion or pain much more quickly than they would otherwise. Within a few minutes, such a person is quickly up and at ‘em. A Tamer with this Blood Gift can get it up many times before finally having to stop, and a Tamer with this Blood Gift and that of Endurance is one that almost always can make his pokegirls very happy.

Enhanced Sense
Frequency:Rare
Description: This Blood Gift is actually a grouping of five separate Gifts, one for each sense. There are Blood Gifts of Enhanced Sense of Sight, of Hearing, of Smell, of Touch, and of Taste, listed in order of how common they are. A person with one of these Gifts will find that that particular sense is very sharp. The Blood Gift of Enhanced Sight lets a person be able to read newspaper-sized print across a room easily (but doesn’t help overcome low-light conditions). The Blood Gift of Enhanced Hearing lets a person detect even soft noises far away, or through thick barriers. Loud shouting tends to hurt their ears however, and nearby sonic attacks tend to deafen them. The Blood Gift of Enhanced Smell lets a person be very sensitive to scents, not nearly so much as to track by scent, but that if a person or pokegirl wear’s a distinctive fragrance, or if something is burning nearby, this person can detect it. Obviously, such a person hates uncleaned public restrooms. The Blood Gift of Enhanced Touch gives an individual very sensitive skin. For a person with this Gift, Taming is an incredible experience, and they enjoy it even more than other people. However, such people have a low pain threshold, and are uncomfortable in things like wool, which itches. The Blood Gift of Enhanced Taste, also called the most useless Blood Gift ever, gives a person with it a fine appreciation for good food. It also makes a person adept at being a poison taster, but has little other practical applications.
Effect on character:Kiga is of the Rare level of this Gift, allowing him increased sight, smell, hearing, and touch, but not taste.

Curses:

Muted Empath
Type: Plant and/or Psychic
Frequency: Very Rare
Description: A variation of the "Empath" Blood Curse, the subject feels the emotions but does not display them. The part that makes this a curse is that it is not possible for the subject to ignore or block emotions, and so is constantly assaulted by floods of the feelings of those around them.

Fetish
Type: dominating pokegirls, Dildoran and evolutions
Frequency: Very Rare
Description: You have a sexual preference that you like to indulge in. Depending on how intense it is it may become like a drug addiction. You NEED to indulge in it every so often, regardless of how strong or weak it is.
Effect on Character:Kiga's fetish is bondage/humiliation. It is a combination with his Muted Empath curse, as he needs to absorb the emotions which come from being bound and humiliated.

Pokeboy Gene
Frequency: Very rare
A Blood Gift/Curse that grants sons traits akin to their pokegirl mother. This Blood Gift (some consider it a Blood Curse) gives the individual physical traits (no special abilities save in certain circumstances, such as having cat eyes) of their mother. If mother was a Tigress then you would have some Tigress traits. It could be as simple as having feline eyes or a tail, to having striped fur or patterned hair. 1/3 of BE Dorado have some form of this Blood Gift.
Phase 1: Minor physical trait. Hair color, build, ears, eyes, teeth, minor things that may not be noticeable except under close scrutiny.

Brief History:Kiga has no idea who his parents were, though it's obvious what types he's decended from. He grew up in an orphanage for the abandoned children of Pokewomen, and as he grew his various gifts and curses pretty much terrorized the orphanage. His 'Charm' guarenteed that there wasn't a single female, including the old women and Pokewomen that ran the Orphanage, that could deny him much of anything. His Muted Empath curse and his Enhanced Senses came next, making it so he knew everything that went on in the old house, even the parts which took place only in people's minds. When he hit puberty, his Fetish sprang up, and it ran rampant, so that by now, as he leaves for his journey as a Tamer, there isn't a single person in the orphanage that hadn't been tied up and brought to tears and/or orgasm in order to satisfy his need. Due to his amazingly high IQ, he is constantly inventing new Pokegirl Equipment. He made few true bonds while he was there, and Kiga will not necessarily be missed, except for the aphrodisiac feeling he leaves behind wherever he goes.

Pokegirl:Daisy
O/Os

Emotions blind us. Passions corrupt us. Adoration brings only pain. But I wouldn't trade a moment of my pain, corruption, and blindness for all the peace and tranquility in the world. After all, how boring does that sound?

thewhitedusk

Daisy needs a new home.  She would gladly welcome any tamer that isnt too mean to her.  Rename is possible too

thewhitedusk

Ana is now up for adoption as well.  As she has never been posted, she is perfectly free

kckolbe

Are you still looking for new trainers?  I would be interested, but you folks seemed to have enough.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

KunoichiRogue5

I wouldn't mind joining. If anyone would have a CalamityJane as their pokegirl.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Korbl

this seems to have died.

I think we need new players.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Lilian

I concur. o.o

Oh, and Hi! I was, uh'm, part of the _last_ pokegirls game before it, too, died.

jenniferxx

I'm interested, if anyone gets this up and running again

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on October 13, 2009, 10:38:02 AM
I wouldn't mind joining. If anyone would have a CalamityJane as their pokegirl.

Does this mean your game is done?

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

thewhitedusk

well since everyone is wanting to get this going again, lets give it a shot.  Gonna do it right this time and setup a separate profile and ooc thread.  Sorry it fell through the first time, it was my first time running a group game, but I have some better experience now and hopefully gonna do things right.  But before we officially start again, are people to completely start over, both with new and old characters, or keep going as we were?

Korbl

I say let's just start over completely
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Wolfy

Xearts

I'm still in, though I agree that we should start over. The fact that I'm already using the character I made for the game in a story has nothing to do with it. XD
O/Os

Emotions blind us. Passions corrupt us. Adoration brings only pain. But I wouldn't trade a moment of my pain, corruption, and blindness for all the peace and tranquility in the world. After all, how boring does that sound?

Korbl

Wolf, it seems this has been pretty much open to join, so while I can't speak for Dusk, I'm sure you joining wouldn't be a problem.

If anyone needs more ready access to the pokegirl info, let me know, I muddled through and found the salient stuff.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

rancorius

still looking for characters?