"Famous" Last Words

Started by stormkitten, March 12, 2009, 12:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy

"We stopped the bleeding! We stopped th- Pow* GOD DAMMIT! GIVE US A GODDAMED CHANCE!"

The man got shot in head :p

From Saving Private Ryan
Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

Greg MD

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life!" Said the psychaiatrist to her patient, who then stood and was shot in the head by a deflected bullet from the street during Crank 2.

Soran

Death by schnu, schnu!  ;D

Lady Annabelle

"This flight is dreadfully bumpy."
"I'll go have a word with the pilot."

-Cut to the cockpit-

"A Penguin!  And he's been drinking!  Wait, penguins can't fly.  PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!"
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

BallerinaSlippers

-pulls grenade pin- "HOT POTATO!!"
In ballet, if your feet are stained with blood, your brow stained with sweat, and your face stained with tears, you're doing it right.
Ons and Offs

Mnemaxa

"It's a killer I tell ye! A killer!"

"It's a rabbit!"

"I'll take care of this milord."

Sir Lancelot's last words.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Dreamweaver

*click, click*  "Hey, this light switch doesn't seem to work..."

Solaine

“Oh no, don’t worry, we spent millions of dollars on these fences and perimeter security, our dinosaurs are well contained, I assure you.”
“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

MzNurse

"Why don't we split up...?"
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Asmea

"nah this helmet makes me look goofy "

last words of the of our parties Combat troll right before we went into combat

CWand

"nonsense, they could never hit me from that far away"
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Lady Annabelle

All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Soran

"This is what's called a sticky bomb and this is how you activate it.... oh crap!"

MzNurse

Bard: No!  I don't wanna be quiet, dammit! We're the only ones here.  Why the hell should I be quiet?

Thief: They're here now too... *points to an army of drow*

Bard: oh shit... why didn't you say somthing?

despickable

The toast is stuck in the toaster. Here I'll use this bread knife..zzzzzzttthh

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

PaleEnchantress

" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Margie

the fox without

"Sure guns are okay, but Swords are way more stylish."

despickable

This looks easy enough why spend hundred bucks for a call poout when I can do it for free?

Ogden Nash poem on the Hippopotamus is great too

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

PaleEnchantress

"Because the grounding wire doesn't actually power the unit it's not entirely necessary"
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

TheLegionary

"What is this button for?" (last message in the black box of a Space Shuttle)

Kurzyk

"From the last words of the immortal Socrates who said, 'I drank what?'" ~ from the movie Real Genius

MzNurse

Oh look!  Chocolate covered elves!

Lirliel

I've been in a rather long enough running Dark Heresy campaign, (Warhammer 40k) so in this thing my group were facing a rather interesting bugger, who managed to keep reappearing after they killed them :P

So final battle, my guys, "Well.. here we go.. again, for what like the.. fifteenth time?", after which I grin and reply, "More like seventeen.. well without counting this one!"

The PC's lost that last battle though, weren't expecting him to suddenly have fifteen guards storm into the room and just blast everyone (including their own boss :P)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sora

"Bulldozers are not known for their speed."

-Me, in the Shoutbox.
I'll be your pet... If you can make me sit, stay, and come.

Sora's Spots