Gifs and screenshots. Help! {Solved}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, April 24, 2014, 08:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

I wanna use an animated Gif as my avatar and I can't figure out how to fix it. Because I keep getting a red message (screen shotted and couldn't figure out how to put it in the post.  >:( ) telling me that it was too big (resized it twice by the way) or not an avatar.

If someone would be so kind to help, I'd appreciate it.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Beguile's Mistress

Did you resize it to 150 x 200 pixels?

If you have and it still won't take it try saving it on the Wiki or to your hard drive and adding it in from there.

DemonessOfDeathValley

I had an issue with resizing. But I ironed that out. I hadn't tried to resize it after I got the non - animated one.

Here goes nothing.....Gonna try it again.

>:( It didn't work. I resized it. I saved it. I resized it again. Saved it again. And I still got the message of 'The avatar you have selected is too large or not an avatar.'

Gonna try uploading it to Wiki.

Here we go again, take 2

Got it uploaded to the Wiki, don't think that it's animated, now it just looks like a blurry picture. Which is not what I wanted at all. *Sigh* How do I get it to animate? How do I get it as an avatar? Because even though it's uploaded, it's not letting me use it as an avatar.

I'm so not techy becky.

Beguile's Mistress

PM the link to me and I'll see what I can do. ;D

DemonessOfDeathValley

Thank you soooo much for taking pity on me....  :D

Beguile's Mistress

It's my job and my pleasure to help out when I can or find someone who can do what is beyond me. ;D

You are most welcome.