Lazarus Arc [Mecha][Freeform][Recruiting]

Started by Lynnette, August 12, 2014, 06:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnette

Quote from: Starcry on August 15, 2014, 07:41:17 AM

Name:  Mizuki Terasu
Role: Pilot
Personality: Some say that for her rank and battle prowess that she is too laid back for her own good. They also question how she became qualified and gained some of the honors that she has. She loves challenges and has a habit of worrying people with her enthusiasm during battles or during training. Off the battlefield she is friendly, flirtatious and enjoys playing pranks on people from time to time.  However when the situation calls for it she can be serious and offer good tactical advice.
Backstory: Mizuki is the only child of a military couple. She was born and raised on the base and soon as she was old enough she enlisted into the army and then into the air force. After a while she then gained special training so she could operate both Tanks and Air Craft. Due to her performance and speciality she was recommended for the Lazarus Arc project and transferred just as Japan was over taken. Now she has the challenge of using her training for both Air craft and Tanks to operate a machine she has never seen nor even worked before.
Sexual ons: Dry humping, sex with clothes on, giving oral...
Sexual offs: Toilet play, beasties, power players
Other: Gender and sexuality mean nothing to Mizuki as she believes there are no boundaries in love. She hasn't managed to keep a relationship longer than three months. Before she was transfered it became a running joke among her squad mates to make bets on how long her partners would last each time she had a new one. However since the take over Mizuki has sworn herself off relationships as she feels that there is no time for anything complex such as intimate emotional contact.

===

Name: Anubis 007
Mechanism type: Solar and cyber interface.

(Distribute 20 points over the four different categories below. At least two points are suggested to add to each parameter.

Strength: 5
Armor: 3
Agility: 7
Accuracy: 5

Weapons:

Arm Cannon
Battle staff
Laser Shot
Homing Lasers
Burst Shot
Grab
Shield

===

Figured I'd throw the basics down while I was thinking about it an carry it on once I have had a nap. Hope this is ok so far?

Accepted.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

ShanaTheIV

Thank you. I figured you guys could use some techs so I stepped in. I would gladly like to establish one between our two chars.  :-) 

Lynnette

Quote from: ShanaTheIV on August 17, 2014, 02:23:59 PM
Thank you. I figured you guys could use some techs so I stepped in. I would gladly like to establish one between our two chars.  :-)

Mind sending me a PM? I'm in the middle of writing down some IC stuff, so I don't really have a chance to start off a conversation at this moment.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

MissFire

Front Mission or Armored Core would've had some decent images for more bulky mecha that still look fairly 'anime'.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Kimera

Still thinking of a mech and considering making a bulkier mecha

Not sure if this is bulky enough:

Charlemagne

Quote from: MissFire on August 17, 2014, 03:14:06 PM
Front Mission or Armored Core would've had some decent images for more bulky mecha that still look fairly 'anime'.

I was looking at some V-Day pics, but they all like, stand with their legs spread out 5 miles apart (exaggerating) so I just settled for something else.

pendarious

here is my second entry.....I hope it works...I'd be perfectly fine with altering it if needed. Seeing as we have so many melee or short range combat units I thought we could use a heavy long range unit.

Name: Aizawa Shion

Role: Pilot/ Artillary support
Personality: Shion can be described as stubborn, Fairly energetic, and perhaps a bit pushy. She has a tendency to get caught up in what she's doing and becomes irritable when interrupted. She is also extremely loyal to people she considers friends though she won't hesitate to attempt to keep her friends in line if they piss her off.
Backstory: Shion comes from a traditional family who's prestige lay in their holdings in military manufacturing and electronics. She was raised to be a proper lady though she never actually got too into it. She would rather go out and practice martial arts or marksmanship with her father than make tea or dance alongside her mother. IF anything she was more of a bad egg as far as the family was concerned. However when she was given the chance to join in the Machina pilot program she jumped on that bandwagon without hesitation.

Sexual ons: foot play, anal (giving/recieving), handcuffs, dominant men
Sexual offs: submissive men, anything extreme (blood play, water sport, vore, scat) 

Other: she's proudly Bi-sexual. She lacks modesty and isn't particularly picky about where she has sex. She has a belief that experienced woman make better wives.

Heavy Strike

Name: B104-Heavy Strike
Mechanism type: Electronic

(Distribute 20 points over the four different categories below. At least two points are suggested to add to each parameter.

Strength: 7
Armor: 8
Agility: 1
Accuracy: 4

Weapons:

4x40 cm cannons (16 inch cannons)- Massive cannons designed for Artillery support or can be equipped with grape shot to take out multiple targets.

6 ground to ground missile launchers- six missile tubes designed for heavy bombardment.

Specialized details- This mecha was designed both to provide cover for mechanized troops, infantry, and other ground forces but it can also be used for laying siege to heavily fortified buildings or cities. 
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Icowom

Decided to bow out, doesnt look like this particular mech RP is for me, have fun though guys!

Lynnette

Quote from: pendarious on August 17, 2014, 07:19:43 PM
here is my second entry.....I hope it works...I'd be perfectly fine with altering it if needed. Seeing as we have so many melee or short range combat units I thought we could use a heavy long range unit.

Name: Aizawa Shion

Role: Pilot/ Artillary support
Personality: Shion can be described as stubborn, Fairly energetic, and perhaps a bit pushy. She has a tendency to get caught up in what she's doing and becomes irritable when interrupted. She is also extremely loyal to people she considers friends though she won't hesitate to attempt to keep her friends in line if they piss her off.
Backstory: Shion comes from a traditional family who's prestige lay in their holdings in military manufacturing and electronics. She was raised to be a proper lady though she never actually got too into it. She would rather go out and practice martial arts or marksmanship with her father than make tea or dance alongside her mother. IF anything she was more of a bad egg as far as the family was concerned. However when she was given the chance to join in the Machina pilot program she jumped on that bandwagon without hesitation.

Sexual ons: foot play, anal (giving/recieving), handcuffs, dominant men
Sexual offs: submissive men, anything extreme (blood play, water sport, vore, scat) 

Other: she's proudly Bi-sexual. She lacks modesty and isn't particularly picky about where she has sex. She has a belief that experienced woman make better wives.

Heavy Strike

Name: B104-Heavy Strike

Strength: 7
Armor: 8
Agility: 1
Accuracy: 4

Weapons:

4x40 cm cannons (16 inch cannons)- Massive cannons designed for Artillery support or can be equipped with grape shot to take out multiple targets.

6 ground to ground missile launchers- six missile tubes designed for heavy bombardment.

Specialized details- This mecha was designed both to provide cover for mechanized troops, infantry, and other ground forces but it can also be used for laying siege to heavily fortified buildings or cities.

Looking good, accepted.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Lynnette

Quote from: Scarification on August 16, 2014, 10:44:41 PM
Name: Kuro Hideo

Role: Pilot
Personality:
Kuro has a deadpan and straight forward personality. He is very hard working and always tries to satisfy the needs of others above his own. He is quite gloomy and unnoticeable when not in piloting even with his appearance being visual appealing. He also displays much respect towards dedicated individuals who put their passion in what they do and thinks that while senior pilots have pride, the younger have respect. Despite his initial kind personality, Kuro gets extremely furious at people of see things as pointless. Out of his profession, despite his unnoticeable personality, Kuro is very gentlemanly when dealing with women. Amongst most men he has encountered they are shocked to see how easily he can cheer up most women and even knows what to do on a date despite never actually being on one. Overall, he is a very calm, rational person, but it is shown that he also has his silly moments.

However there is another side to him that only comes out when inside LQ-840I due to heavily PSTD having a strange and extremely intimidating personality, he also will not tolerate anyone that opposes him looking down on him or to speak to him in a derisive manner, stating that only those who be an ally with him is those that can look him in the eye. Due to this he's required to have medication to dampen the AMS (altered mental status) for a span of several hours via injections to the back of the neck.

Backstory: The last child born into a wealthy upper class family were status was everything in their eyes. If one could not show ones worth then they did not deserve to be apart of the Hideo family lineage. Kuro was never expected to show much promise when compared to his older siblings. Not even during birth could he be deemed an accomplishment since the doctors claimed he was suppose to be a girl due to the size. Never the less he was pressed the hardest within his family to show what exactly he could do. At the age of ten years old he was studying college level material of reading, writing, and arithmetic all for the idea that he should follow behind his two brothers and become like his brothers and enter military school despite being so fragile in stature.

Due to his name alone he was swept into being a pilot and was found he had potential in small caliber, but had been nearly expelled due one of the teachers used live ammunition during a training exercise which he shot a classmate in the chest and killed them and then claimed 'They have to realize this is what this is all for. Being turned into soldiers. Killing on instinct.' ever since then Kuro has never truly been the same as his medical reports show constant mental stress. This does not change the fact that he is a very capable mech pilot even with such a heavy burden on his psych.

Sexual ons: Being Dominated, Aggressive partners, Bondage, and Fellatio (receiving/giving)
Sexual offs: Weak people, scat, toilet play. etc.

Other: He is also a big fan of Japanese idols. He appears to be interested in that field of entertainment and knows about many idols. He has said he likes models with big boobs.

Name: IF Prototype LQ-840I

Officially designated IF Prototype LQ-84i, (IF standing for "Interface"), also known as and once referred to informally as the K-9000 by former pilots, is a quadrupedal mech with a optical neuro interface and a prototype motion interface. Its cockpit has been altered so that the user is laying forward with their legs secure safely in place along with their arms, with wires connecting to the designated suit resembling LQ. With this all data of the pilot involving heart rate, mental status, reaction times, and many other factors not stated. Primarily it was used by AI for unmanned scouting and information gathering, but the LQ-84i was classified as 'out of date' but really the cost of maintaining a self guided  and learning computer that could run an entire suit costed to much money with little profit without true military combat purposes. On its hind legs it is as tall as 9m not including its tail which makes it just about over 12.5m; on all four it scratches past 4.7m
Strength: 3
Armor: 2
Agility: 7
Accuracy: 8

Weapons:
[Heavy Weapon]
A man-portable version was also developed by the the same people who recommissioned this model. It requires a separate exterior dynamo that employs an experimental microwave power transmission mechanism it is equipped with a rail gun on its right side that is detachable. While compact, the rail it has the most penetrative power of this weapon this model's arsenal and deals extremely high damage to targets at long range. With the rail gun its movement speed is set to a crawl so standard run and gun is out until this weapon is removed. An electromagnetic accelerator cannon currently being researched throughout the developed world. It fires projectiles with a kinetic energy of over 10 megajoules, on par with those of a tank cannon. Naturally, this makes the rail gun orders of magnitude more powerful than anything else when compared to the standard, able to destroy almost any target in a single shot that isn't heavily plated. On the other hand, it also consumes an enormous amount of electricity, making it essential to have a CO-OPS teammate nearby while it recharge the weapon between shots.

[Small Blade armory and built in features]
The LQ-84i, has a variety of blade-type weaponry. These included at least six spring-loaded knives that can be flung at an enemy at a quick rate. These knives, upon being launched, are also super heated to the extent that they can sear through metallic surfaces and usually aimed at the joints of the enemy. It also has extendable claws, which can use to grip and pin down enemies. Similar to some discontinued mechs, the its tail also acted as a manipulator arm, which would utilize to hold items or pry open one's cockpit; also possesses stealth camo, which he had used to ambush enemies or to hide away.

Looking alright, approved.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread