Hannibal / Scarecrow mashup looking for partner in crime [Extreme]

Started by Remiel, August 02, 2019, 04:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

I've always been fascinated by the character of Dr. Jonathan Crane, also known as the Scarecrow.  But in my mind (no offense, Cillian Murphy) he much more closely resembles, in terms of appearance and demeanor, Mads Mikkelsen's portrayal of Hannibal Lecter:

Dr. Crane concept #1

Dr. Crane concept #2

Dr. Crane concept #3

In my mind, I see him pretty much like the character of Mads' Hannibal: a highly intelligent, extremely charming, smooth, sophisticated psychiatrist, highly regarded by society--and a complete sociopath.  Completely obsessed with the idea of fear, he pursues the concept with a single-minded determination and ferocity.   Driven to observe, study, and dissect how fear affects the mind, he subjects many of his patients, with the aid of his home-brewed Fear Toxin, to their worst fears, a process which inevitably drives them insane--or worse. 

Until one day, one of his victims proves incredibly resilient to his torture.  In all other ways, she is broken, damaged, unable to cope with living in a world that has summarily rejected and discarded her.  But her remarkable immunity to his usual tactics fascinates the doctor, and he finds himself instantly enamored with, and intrigued by, her.  Deciding to spare her, he instead attempts to mold her into his protegé, his own Harley Quinn, a serial murderer fashioned in his own image--as well as his lover.

This story, obviously, will delve into extremely dark themes, as Crane attempts to first break the young woman and then build her back up again.  Sex, and sexual themes, will figure heavily into the plot; I am aiming for about a 50/50 mix.  Those who have seen NBC's Hannibal will have a pretty good idea of my character concept: a charismatic anti-hero who fancies himself a puppet master, who manipulates and toys with everyone around him.

My ideal partner would be willing to play the young patient, and not be afraid of dark and potentially disturbing themes.   Although my Crane would initially torture her, he would quickly come to regard her with a kind of possessive affection.  His goal would be to fashion her into his own vision of a beautiful serial killer--essentially a supervillain--based on his twisted fantasies and ethos.

The exact details of the sexual interactions would be negotiable.  I am willing to accommodate most kinks, and willing to compromise on any particular details.  Bonus points if you are willing to have your character run around barefoot (just my thing, don't ask.) 

Please PM me if interested.  I do want to make sure we have compatible ideas before we plunge right into the story; to that effect, I do ask that you are open to OOC discussion beforehand.