Dark Heresy

Started by ZK, February 03, 2008, 12:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lanzlo

Still looking for players? I know I got to this thread a bit late, but....

Also, anything that the party lacks? I'll try to make something that fills that role.

ZK

We lack a Cleric and it's -just- begun.

So you can still play.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Lanzlo

Woot! And I just found the Dark Heresy book at my local game store. (Now, the fact that I asked them to get me a copy is neither here nor there...)

I'll roll up a character and send it to ya.

ZK

Be sure people, put an X upon your Trained skills and halve the values of your basic skills you don't have trained.

ZK

Just a note, game isn't dead. And the same response. Remember to put an X by your "trained Skills". People.

ZK

Game still isn't dead, just one player is having a hard time getting time to play, so the game is suspended until then.

Celestial Goblin

Okay, waiting patiently.
No sweat.