Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

Summer Crest Application Form

Played by: Angel Eros
Character Name: Jacob Charlson
Sexuality: Homosexual
Character Type: The Outcast
Species: Werewolf
Short Description: Long, rather wild dark brown hair and same colored eyes. A little on the short side at 5'9, but he's sleek and toned with a decent amount of definition across his body, as well as a few scars from countless scrapes he's found himself in. He had his lip and eyebrow pierced and enjoys wearing leather, chains and has a fetish for big boots.
Short Blurb: To say he doesn't get on with people would be an understatement. He lacked any real parental figure growing up; being passed between foster families who couldn't handle his wild personality. He isn't one to actively cause fights and turn against people, he simply tends to identify more with the wolf in his species than the person, responding well on occasions to strict authority and hierarchy. It was the decision of his last foster father to submit him to the school program; a chance for him to channel his nature into something more productive.
He has a secret love of the English language, not that he;d ever let anyone learn of it, and has a hidden stash of poems and short stories he's written, many of which are of a high standard. Perhaps he lied on his application into the school to pass the tough entrance criteria, but he plans to at least try and apply himself... Even if he distances himself from those around him.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

undisclosedtoyou

*Drops in and cracks her knuckles.*

Okay boys and girls, I'll see if I can answer all the questions asked, and approve all the characters submitted.  If I miss anyone, or anything, please let me know.

Quote from: Occident on July 10, 2012, 07:30:23 AM
Shame the scientist was taken... Are we allowed to be invisible?

Oooohhhh the invisible man is a monster, I could put up another monster type for it.  But the school would have strict visibility rules in place, which would be backed up with a spell.  It would only be active in the classrooms, bathrooms, locker room, sports fields, etc.  With common areas being free reign to be invisible.   

If we're talking science, I would have to think about it.  I'm okay with a little sci-fi sciency things going on, but nothing too big, like time travel. 

Quote from: Miyu on July 10, 2012, 02:15:09 PM
The idea sounded amazing until the part where there were different races. I am not into scify rps like this, however I do wish you a lot of luck! :)

Mhm, I see what your saying, I completely understand.  I am thinking, if this game is successful, that I'll open up a sister school, set in the same universe but it's all human, and for the most part non of them know about monsters.  If you'd like, I can pm you if that happens.

Quote from: Fedora on July 10, 2012, 10:54:59 AM
I do think if we get enough people wanting to join, though, it might be a good idea to have multiple characters of each archetype. I mean, each person up there would have a clique. There's never just one artist or one science nerd or one jock, they run in packs.

Quote from: Occident on July 10, 2012, 11:08:02 AM
It might be best to have another category as we are currently one above the limit and I would rated not fight for the last spot.

I honestly didn't think I'd get this much interest in the game, this soon.  So I didn't plan accordingly, and create more archetype's for people to choose from.  But all your suggestion sound good, so I'll add an archetype or two, and open up a few so that more than one can have a single archetype. 

Quote from: MzHyde on July 10, 2012, 11:04:03 AM
Though it might be safer for everyone of she was the only science nerd in the lab during her experiments. You don't even want to know what happened with the half pony/half monkey monster Franny created.

Lol, the school has several top of the line labs, so no worries about sharing space.

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 09:17:13 AM
I'm setting off for work in literally three minutes but just like to tentatively express interest... Not sure if I'm allowed but if I could, I'd love to place and Eros Flag on the Artist spot...

Edit! Just realised Fedora called it. Disregard! Still intersted though!

Edit edit! (Sorry) Could I have the Outcast? Please?

Quote from: Fedora on July 10, 2012, 10:54:59 AM
*pecks Eros* I'm not approved yet. I can easily switch to Outcast if you want Artist. <3

I do think if we get enough people wanting to join, though, it might be a good idea to have multiple characters of each archetype. I mean, each person up there would have a clique. There's never just one artist or one science nerd or one jock, they run in packs.

You both could take the artist spot, I'll expand it for you guys.

Quote from: Occident on July 10, 2012, 10:25:24 AM
Damn, just abut everything is taken then. I call a slot for when I can get n my laptop to make a profile.

Quote from: Occident on July 10, 2012, 11:17:11 AM
A Bully or Thug stereotype you say? Excellent suggestion!

I can definitely add that to the list for you. :)

Quote from: Josietta on July 10, 2012, 10:32:29 AM
*peeks in to take up the Romantic? please?*   I'll have a profile up after I get the mini and Lunar off to the airport this evening.

Of course you may, hun. <3

My next post will be approving the characters :)
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Miyu

Suiko

Dis-dear, I did an Outcast mini-sheet ^^ Its fine!

Assuming the mini-sheet is okay?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Fedora on July 10, 2012, 07:52:53 AM

Played by: Fedora
Character Name: Asher Jameson
Sexuality: Depends on his mood - he's really impulsive and unstable.
Character Type: The Artist (Or the Outcast if someone would rather take Artist, I can edit accordingly)
Short Description: Asher is a bit thin an gaunt, and keeps his head down for the most part. He has short black hair, wears round rimless glasses, and mainly dresses in black. He could be described as 'good looking' but his extreme personality and the way he doesnt react to things in a normal fashion puts people off.
Short Blurb: Though he's a talented artist, he usually doesn't like to let people see his work. When there's something artistic that needs to be done for the school, such as making posters or banners he usually doesn't volunteer, but being very much an omega, if someone else knows of his talent and volunteers him, he won't say no. He doesn't get to know people easily, he speaks in a soft monotone. He does his best to just fade into the background, though once people get to know him (not an easy task) they get to see that he's actually extremely emotionally volatile. He can be extremely impulsive, and he's actually very good at 'playing a part' if he has to. Why he doesn't just pretend to be normal and make things easier on himself is anyone's guess...

Fed, your approved for this character archetype.  <3

Quote from: Thrasius on July 10, 2012, 08:50:44 AM

Played by:Thrasius   

Character Name:Zaviar Scott

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Character Type:Editor and Chief

Species:Demon

Short Description: Zaviar's medium length, black hair hangs just a few inches under his eyes that seem to have only a faint glow of red. He often wears an all black suit with matching gloves, shoes and, only in the winter, a wool scarf. He is 6'1" and has a slim body build. Despite being thin, he appears to be tougher than he actually looks.

Short Blurb: Although Zaviar is a demon, he is known for his extreme truthfullness, especially in the articles he publishes. Often times, he's on the lookout for stories that will cause the most turmoil in the school. By causing commotion in the school, he feels he has some control over everybody. In some ways, this is what he does to energize himself, much like how demons feed off negative energy.

He can be known to be incredibly aggressive, stopping at nothing, whenever he's on the job but he is usually a very pleasent person to be around. He is very sociable person, making it easy to start and sustain a conversation with him. Despite this, a lot of people hate him due to the fact that he has ruined a few reputations in the past so, because of this, he doesn't have a lot of friends. Some people just can't handle the truth...

He's good to go to Thrasius :D

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 03:19:26 PM

Played by: Angel Eros
Character Name: Jacob Charlson
Character Type: The Outcast
Short Description: Long, rather wild dark brown hair and same colored eyes. A little on the short side at 5'9, but he's sleek and toned with a decent amount of definition across his body, as well as a few scars from countless scrapes he's found himself in. He had his lip and eyebrow pierced and enjoys wearing leather, chains and has a fetish for big boots.
Short Blurb: To say he doesn't get on with people would be an understatement. He lacked any real parental figure growing up; being passed between foster families who couldn't handle his wild personality. He isn't one to actively cause fights and turn against people, he simply tends to identify more with the wolf in his species than the person, responding well on occasions to strict authority and hierarchy. It was the decision of his last foster father to submit him to the school program; a chance for him to channel his nature into something more productive.
He has a secret love of the English language, not that he;d ever let anyone learn of it, and has a hidden stash of poems and short stories he's written, many of which are of a high standard. Perhaps he lied on his application into the school to pass the tough entrance criteria, but he plans to at least try and apply himself... Even if he distances himself from those around him.

He's delicious Eros.  I approve of him, but if you'd like to change him into an artist, you are more than okay to do so.

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Miyu on July 10, 2012, 03:47:40 PM
Sure sure pm me if it happens!

I will definitely do that.

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 03:49:03 PM
Dis-dear, I did an Outcast mini-sheet ^^ Its fine!

Assuming the mini-sheet is okay?

Mhm, I realized that when I approved your character sheet.  Hahahaha.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Occident

What part of Switzerland would this be in? I've been doing a Frankenstein RP for the last two weeks on another site so I've given the area some thought.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Angel Eros on July 10, 2012, 04:01:11 PM
*Smiles* It's okay ^^ Glad you approve!

*Snugs you*  Of course I do <3

Quote from: Occident on July 10, 2012, 04:01:22 PM
What part of Switzerland would this be in? I've been doing a Frankenstein RP for the last two weeks on another site so I've given the area some thought.

I'm leaning towards Andermatt, Switzerland, which is located in the Urseren Valley

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Karasu

Just a quick question.. Would multiple characters be available?
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

undisclosedtoyou

Played by: undisclosedtoyou
Character Name: Jude Ballatori
Character Type: The Party Animal
Species: Demon - Incubus
Short Description: Jude is tall, standing erect at 6'1", his shoulders are broad, his muscles well developed, and he has long limbs.  His hair is black, kept short, and curls slightly at the ends.  His eyes are are a pale blue, that glow when he's feeding or extremely hungry.  He's still young, so his wings haven't grown out, and all you can see is the little black stubs of his future wings on his back.  The tips of his ears are pointed, and his nails are sharp and claw like. 
Short Blurb: Jude, like the rest of his clan, is a known pleasure seeker.  So it is this reason, above others, that he likes to seek out or create a good time, which makes finding his next meal much easier.  He's unrepentant, uncaring of boundaries, and will just as likely try to fuck your boy friend, as he is to target an unattached piece of ass.  He's not cruel, and is always straight forward about his feeding needs, and his unwillingness to tie himself down to one man, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have his own hoard of admirers/one night stands/and stalkers who he trail behind him like lost puppies.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Karasu on July 10, 2012, 05:47:19 PM
Just a quick question.. Would multiple characters be available?

For now, you can have one character, but you may have NPC's that are played by only you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

Thank you very much, Eros.  Also, he's a slut...just throwing that out there.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Josietta

Played by: Josietta

Face Claim: Barbara Palvin

Character Name: Autumn Hart

Sexuality: Pansexual

Character Type: The Romantic

Species: Human

Short Description: Autumn dresses for comfort. She wears loose flowing dresses or jeans with over sized sweaters/tee shirts. She is lithe and very slender (the body of a ballerina). She has soft long brown hair that she wears in different ways depending on her moods. And her deep chocolate eyes shift from a bronze to the darkest smoothness depending on her moods as well.

Short Blurb: Autumn is a hopeless romantic. She is always looking for Prince Charming and fully believes that fairy tales can come true if you believe. She's naive in the sense that she has never been romantically involved with anyone. She is mostly seen staring into romance novels or love stories as well as the typical Fairy tales. She can be a bit too bubbly when it comes to people and relationships. She loves to see people in love, even if its just lust for them she fully thinks its love and that lust is only a side affect to love. She lives in Kansas City and hopes to visit Europe one day just to see the castles and romantic settings that it offers. She's a dancer and a performer but most of all she's a writer. Autumn loves to create places for people to fall in love and to write the wonders and magic of fantasy. The only downfall to her life plans is that they will inevitably fall short. The young ballerina suffers from a rare disease that while it doesn't affect her overly much apparently (other than her overly slender form), it does shorten her life by nearly half. The lovely romantic will be lucky to live to see forty years old. She is well aware of this as she was diagnosed at a very young age but she does not let it get her down and does not speak of it to anyone. The last thing she wants is pity from anyone. It is not a contagious disease, however she does have to take injections twice a day.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Josietta on July 10, 2012, 06:46:31 PM

Played by: Josietta

Face Claim: Barbara Palvin

Character Name: Autumn Hart

Sexuality: Pansexual

Character Type: The Romantic

Species: Human

Short Description: Autumn dresses for comfort. She wears loose flowing dresses or jeans with over sized sweaters/tee shirts. She is lithe and very slender (the body of a ballerina). She has soft long brown hair that she wears in different ways depending on her moods. And her deep chocolate eyes shift from a bronze to the darkest smoothness depending on her moods as well.

Short Blurb: Autumn is a hopeless romantic. She is always looking for Prince Charming and fully believes that fairy tales can come true if you believe. She's naive in the sense that she has never been romantically involved with anyone. She is mostly seen staring into romance novels or love stories as well as the typical Fairy tales. She can be a bit too bubbly when it comes to people and relationships. She loves to see people in love, even if its just lust for them she fully thinks its love and that lust is only a side affect to love. She lives in Kansas City and hopes to visit Europe one day just to see the castles and romantic settings that it offers. She's a dancer and a performer but most of all she's a writer. Autumn loves to create places for people to fall in love and to write the wonders and magic of fantasy. The only downfall to her life plans is that they will inevitably fall short. The young ballerina suffers from a rare disease that while it doesn't affect her overly much apparently (other than her overly slender form), it does shorten her life by nearly half. The lovely romantic will be lucky to live to see forty years old. She is well aware of this as she was diagnosed at a very young age but she does not let it get her down and does not speak of it to anyone. The last thing she wants is pity from anyone. It is not a contagious disease, however she does have to take injections twice a day.

She's approved, love.  Um, can you change the font though, I had a hard time reading it.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

MzHyde

Is there still going to be a final character sheet, or shall we post pictures in our profiles?

undisclosedtoyou

There's going to be a final sheet, mhm.  The pictures that have been posted so far, I haven't really been looking at, since I figure they'd maybe change in the final sheet.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Oneiros

I had to find a guy and photoshop some glasses onto him >.> My own fault for using such a distinctive style.

MzHyde

Do you know hard it is to find a sexy Frankenstein lady that isn't a slutty halloween costume?

Oneiros

Find me a good, clear, large picture of a girl you like, tell me the exact shade of green and if you want any stitches added to her, and I can see if I can whip you something up.

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -