[Closed]Boarding School Confidential [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 09, 2012, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Occident

Shame the scientist was taken... Are we allowed to be invisible?

Oneiros

Summer Crest Application Form

Played by: Fedora
Character Name: Asher Jameson
Sexuality: Depends on his mood - he's really impulsive and unstable.
Character Type: The Artist (Or the Outcast if someone would rather take Artist, I can edit accordingly)
Species: Werewolf
Short Description: Asher is a bit thin an gaunt, and keeps his head down for the most part. He has short black hair, wears round rimless glasses, and mainly dresses in black. He could be described as 'good looking' but his extreme personality and the way he doesnt react to things in a normal fashion puts people off.
Short Blurb: Though he's a talented artist, he usually doesn't like to let people see his work. When there's something artistic that needs to be done for the school, such as making posters or banners he usually doesn't volunteer, but being very much an omega, if someone else knows of his talent and volunteers him, he won't say no. He doesn't get to know people easily, he speaks in a soft monotone. He does his best to just fade into the background, though once people get to know him (not an easy task) they get to see that he's actually extremely emotionally volatile. He can be extremely impulsive, and he's actually very good at 'playing a part' if he has to. Why he doesn't just pretend to be normal and make things easier on himself is anyone's guess...

Thrasius

Summer Crest Application Form

Played by:Thrasius   

Character Name:Zaviar Scott

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Character Type:Editor and Chief

Species:Demon

Short Description: Zaviar's medium length, black hair hangs just a few inches under his eyes that seem to have only a faint glow of red. He often wears an all black suit with matching gloves, shoes and, only in the winter, a wool scarf. He is 6'1" and has a slim body build. Despite being thin, he appears to be tougher than he actually looks.

Short Blurb: Although Zaviar is a demon, he is known for his extreme truthfullness, especially in the articles he publishes. Often times, he's on the lookout for stories that will cause the most turmoil in the school. By causing commotion in the school, he feels he has some control over everybody. In some ways, this is what he does to energize himself, much like how demons feed off negative energy.

He can be known to be incredibly aggressive, stopping at nothing, whenever he's on the job but he is usually a very pleasent person to be around. He is very sociable person, making it easy to start and sustain a conversation with him. Despite this, a lot of people hate him due to the fact that he has ruined a few reputations in the past so, because of this, he doesn't have a lot of friends. Some people just can't handle the truth...

(Let me know if I need to change anything)

Suiko

I'm setting off for work in literally three minutes but just like to tentatively express interest... Not sure if I'm allowed but if I could, I'd love to place and Eros Flag on the Artist spot...

Edit! Just realised Fedora called it. Disregard! Still intersted though!

Edit edit! (Sorry) Could I have the Outcast? Please?
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Occident

Damn, just abut everything is taken then. I call a slot for when I can get n my laptop to make a profile.

Josietta

*peeks in to take up the Romantic? please?*   I'll have a profile up after I get the mini and Lunar off to the airport this evening.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Oneiros

*pecks Eros* I'm not approved yet. I can easily switch to Outcast if you want Artist. <3

I do think if we get enough people wanting to join, though, it might be a good idea to have multiple characters of each archetype. I mean, each person up there would have a clique. There's never just one artist or one science nerd or one jock, they run in packs.

Josietta

Quote from: Fedora on July 10, 2012, 10:54:59 AM
*pecks Eros* I'm not approved yet. I can easily switch to Outcast if you want Artist. <3

I do think if we get enough people wanting to join, though, it might be a good idea to have multiple characters of each archetype. I mean, each person up there would have a clique. There's never just one artist or one science nerd or one jock, they run in packs.

Yes this is a good idea! I'd love to eventually play a photographer for the newspaper or something along those lines. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

MzHyde

Though it might be safer for everyone of she was the only science nerd in the lab during her experiments. You don't even want to know what happened with the half pony/half monkey monster Franny created.

Occident

It might be best to have another category as we are currently one above the limit and I would rated not fight for the last spot.

Nadir

Occident

Suiko

*points out tentatively that this is Dis's game* <<;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

MzHyde

Everyone chill out and relax. Come over and pet Ponystein.    ......Ponystein? Oh God, it's loose! Get in the car!

Occident

To the Panic Room! * Gets the student body to a closet as I head to the emergency escape tunnel*

Snake

Snake

meh my google-fu is weak due to disuse. Sue me. But at least it makes sense.

Kaisude

Gays Bi's Lesbians transgender questioning and allied

Miyu

The idea sounded amazing until the part where there were different races. I am not into scify rps like this, however I do wish you a lot of luck! :)

Kaisude

It's not really a sci fi thing, it's more of a supernatural/human modern roleplay.