M seeking F for brother/sister erotic romance

Started by ArtistVirgil, March 09, 2010, 12:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArtistVirgil

Hello all. I'm new to Elliquiy, and looking to start a play-by-post rp soon. The idea I had in mind is this: working on a big project in art class, "Something I Love," a brother is wracking his brain for ideas of what to draw, when his sister, who's just come back from a trip(possibly studying somewhere away from home) comes to his room to see him for the first time in a while. Thinking back to the first time he had her pose for him, he's forced to finally accept his feelings for her, and asks her to pose again, but doesn't tell her what the title of the project is until he's finished. I'd be playing the brother.

This could be either high school or college, and I'm assuming there would already have been some evidence of feelings between them in the past(though this could be changed). I'm looking for something that's very sweet and heartfelt, but at the same time very heated and passionate - you know, an accurate situation where a brother has had very strong feelings for his younger sister for years and been unable to act on them ^_^. So the erotic element would definitely be as strong as the romance, if not moreso.

If interested, drop me a PM so we can discuss details. Thanks!
Virgil's Ons and Offs

Apologies and Absences

Those who dream by day are aware of many things that escape those who dream only by night.

ArtistVirgil

Hello again,

Since I'm back after a long absence, I just wanted to see if there would be any interest for my old requests. Drop me a message anytime, even if it's to suggest another idea!
Virgil's Ons and Offs

Apologies and Absences

Those who dream by day are aware of many things that escape those who dream only by night.