New idea: Age of Myth Reborn (M for F)

Started by Koibito, July 30, 2013, 08:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koibito

Since the age of myth, the gods have watched over and ruled humanity as the forces of nature, rarely intervening with the matters of humans unless they invoked the wrath or aid of the Gods directly. As the age of man went on and the Gods had less duties other than observing all creation, they took to experiencing it for themselves; manifesting in human form to truly fathom the pleasures of human flesh that was more or less void to godly forms otherwise. As gods, they exist as beings yet still as forces of nature, to appear only to each other mostly in some form. As such, feelings such as feasting, drinking, other earthly pleasures were either nonexistent, or numbed by the lack of necessity of such things to immortals.

Human forms are manifested in many ways but no matter the case, the Gods have lived among man for eons, enjoying life as they governed it. When a powerful evil threatens to overthrow the deities however, the Gods must once again find one another to stop their ancient foes from succeeding in conquering the realms.

----

Basically this is one of the rare moments where I've picked back up my Greek Mythos inspiration and would like to create a story something similar to other Greek based epics. A modern day story that slowly reveals in exciting manners where these characters we already know are, what they look like, and their powers in an mature action adventure epic. Something like the Percy Jackson story yet using more established Gods as the main focused characters as opposed to written in Demi Gods and the like.

Not without it's smut/sexual elements, the Gods would clearly be enjoying such things when taking in all the pleasures of the flesh, not bound by higher human standards of sexual activity. As they would be in human form, some liberties could be taken with some of the Gods mythos and it could be fun to experiment with personalities and the like.

I am on most days and try to reply rapidly yet with quality as to keep the rp moving at a decent pace. I don't expect so many posts a day, but if more than one a day at least is possible, that would be preferred so that I don't lose inspiration after the first post because it's taken days to get a reply.

Further details to be discussed with an interested partner,

I hope to hear from you all soon ^^
O/O's: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=130125.msg5766879#msg5766879

Been sick the past couple days, will get to posts when I can~