The Weapon

Started by Sabby, November 24, 2007, 03:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Set in a modern, ordinary world, a top secret lab have undertaking a bold project. Creating the perfect tactical soldier. As a baby, a boy was chosen, and through complex, expensive and dangerous (not to mention unethical and inhumane) testing, they have adapted the boy to grow quickly. But not in a sense of age, or mass, but evolution. The scientists believe that humans will become faster, stronger and more advanced in both mind and body as time goes by. Infact, there are possibilities that humans will develope completely new senses and abilities.

In 18 years, the boy has defied evolution and has aged almost 400 years of human developement. His mind is quick and intelligent, his reflexes, strength, moving speed, damage resistance, pain tolerance and almost every aspect of a human has transended any living human being many times over. He is as perfect as any human can be.

To be safe, his mind was locked away, so that he would never rebel, and never develope a will of his own. Trained to kill, he is now a tactical soldier, covert operative, and assassin. He is lifeless, and will obey any command. A weapon, and a weapon doesn't think.

On a mission to take out a rogue scientist who worked on the project that created him, he expertly corners his target, and shoots her. Only then does he remember something. The womans face... is his own mother. The iron bonds around his mind are weakened, and, confused, scared and mentally unstable, his trained, ruthless intelligence battles to control the hidden will that breaks free.

His creators cannot risk to lose him, so instead of chancing an escape, they destroy the facility with a smart bomb. He is classified as K.I.A., and the a new candidate is chosen to continue the project.

The boy staggers onto a beach, barely alive, and collapses before two girls, best friends and room mates, who take him in to try and save his life. When he awakes, he is no longer a deadly assassin, but a small child in mind. As advanced as his body and mind is, he is now no more then a child, the child suppressed and locked away for so long.

The game will focus on the two sisters helping the boy reclaim his identity, and he quickly grows into an ordinary boy, learning and enjoying his new family. But memories of his true history will arise, and a desperate struggle between the two identities, and the lab that made him will threaten to destroy his new family. And all the while, he feels the ruthless, cold killer, twisted and changed by the unstable shifting, threatening to over come him.

The game will start with the two girls finding him collapse. This is a mature story, and a dark, gritty one. However, there will be a good share of warm, fuzziness, and a brief peace as the boy will quickly grow up and bond with his new family. I'll allow sex scenes if they are relevent, and I want a very realistic feeling to everything.

I'll be playing the boy. If anyone would like the parts of the two girls, welcome aboard :) I will need someone to play a the boys replacement, and they will get to act out his training and several interesting scenes later in the game. He will be a background character at first, but will become 'very' important later.

Silvester

This is reminiscent of some anime. Gundam Wing maybe?

Sabby

I know of a few episodes of Gundam Wing... I can see some resemblances there, but the main inspiration was Elfen Lied.

Sabby

Ok, the position of the replacement assassin has been taken by Ambergyllus. Looking forward to finally having you in a game :)

Mindhazingsquid

Elfen Lied was my first thought when I read this, hah hah.
So, ah, got any more spots? I'll be one of the girls.

Sabby

Sure :) hope you enjoy it. Now we just need your roomy.