News:

Main Menu

Destiny

Started by ShrowdedPoet, May 28, 2011, 05:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShrowdedPoet

Memories flutter across the viewscreen of my mind, reality melting away around me, immersing my heart in the river of emotion.  Stronger and deeper than I’ve ever known, it’s long sharp claws rake through me, forever changing all that I had come to be leaving behind the unfathomable certainty that you were all I’d ever wanted and will ever want.  If the flame burning in your heart for me were ever to puff out in the furious winds of change, no one would ever be able fill the hole left in my heart.  The remnants of your presence lingering forever etching our story in my soul, continuing to shape all I will ever be.  Every moment shared with you snatched up and sealed in the halls of my memory to always remind me of the happiest time in my life.       

*oops, typos. . . ::)           
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Snowdrop777

I know exactly what you mean, that feeling when wings grasp around your very being, blocking your vision for but a second and then releasing you into the same world, though seen through new eyes. When all chains are eroded in an instant instead of a decade and all words fade into emptiness appart from one voice that sings above the rest and becons for another voice to join it's precious song. I have felt this both in joy and in sorrow, in sorrow now for I have lost his voice as it joined anothers, but joy too for the memories of love I once shared with him. I guess all I can be is happy and push the sorrow away for I should be happy that he is happy with the soul he has bonded to, I'll be glad for him so long as she does not hid behind a mirror and deceive him by showing what he wants to see instead of the reality that she is. I hope dearly that your destiny runs a lot better then mine as I am sure there is no better feeling than for your song to join that of someone who you truly love, and who can truly love you.

~ Lucky SD