Of Earth, Water, Fire and Air( NON-CON, still recruiting!!!)

Started by bubby, May 07, 2012, 12:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

DudelRok

Quote from: bubby on May 13, 2012, 08:31:55 PM
*Spanks Dudel*  ;)

Aren't I getting enough attention elsewhere? XD

...not that I mind more attention. >.>

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

bubby

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Veluux

I'm celebrating mothers day with my significant other tonight. Will get the character sheet out late tonight or early tomorrow morning I think. The latest would be tomorrow evening. Looking forward to getting to know you all, and of course... the story!  :D

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

bubby

That sounds good Veluux! Glad to know you're on board!

Here is the OOC thread, which also has related threads on it whenever you're ready!  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=139956.0

Be sure and bookmark it and all the others threads within. Some of the players have already started!

minerva7790

Quote from: bubby on May 13, 2012, 08:06:20 PM
ACCEPTED!!

Minerva, you have your Mentor!

YAY!! *rushes to huggle bubby and mentor Dudel*
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

DudelRok

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Veluux

Name: Ahltair Maesson
Physical Description: -------------------------------------------------------------->
History: Ahltair grew up as a very high-spirited, and extremely thoughtful boy in the village of Svastpool - Konrad Rhot's hometown. Due to his high energy and imaginative intellect, Ahltair spent most of his late childhood and early adolescence by himself, studying the world around him. He had unnaturally keen eyesight and quickly took on a role as a game hunter for the small village, to aid his professional pursuits he began a deep study of the sky, wind, and weather patterns. Through his abstract train of thought, and his experience being saturated in the wilds of nature he gained a deep knowledge of the element of wind.

He also began mentoring a few of the village youngsters several years his junior - instructing them in life skills, archery, and tracking. It wasn't until his mid twenties that the Queen's army had rolled in and annihilated almost everyone he'd ever known. He had been out on a hunting expedition with one of his nephews, Kiernaan Maesson who was about 14 years old. Shortly after his present life and world was torn away from him, he had heard rumor of Konrad's defection from the Queen's servitude - the only other survivor from Svastpool besides himself and his nephew.

Kiernaan was young and zealous and at the age of 16 pressed his uncle about joining the rebellion. Kiernaan became a full-fledged rebel soldier, while Ahltair took on a role as an archery instructor since Konrad had known of the young man's peerless reputation with the bow. At his current age of 30 - Altair took a leave of absence from the rebel alliance to get back in touch with nature and to visit the open prairies of his homeland, and also the nearby forests that had served as his stomping grounds and earliest natural education.

Strengths: Ahltair has incredible eyesight, and a massive understanding of wind and weather patterns - making him an exotically talented marksman with a bow and pretty much any other form of projectile (slings, throwing knives, etc). He is also fairly adept at close combat knife fighting. His other major strength is probably his abstract logic, that has led him to become and excellent problem solver.

Weaknesses: The Svastpool survivor has an intense hatred for the Queen and her army, often leading him to be reckless and impulsive when he would normally be a patient and logical thinker. He also avoids large groups and uncomfortable social situations where he gets overloaded by all the sensory information - because he's constantly absorbing the events, environment and body language of the people and places around him. Though he is very comfortable talking with small groups of people and an excellent one on one communicator.

bubby

......*chokes on her coffee*.....

.....um....oh man.... ACCEPTED....yes...totally...

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: bubby on May 14, 2012, 12:39:00 PM
......*chokes on her coffee*.....

.....um....oh man.... ACCEPTED....yes...totally...

I...I want him...he's mine.....
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

bubby

JDrew Spider

"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

Demi

Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Veluux

Quote from: bubby on May 13, 2012, 07:04:23 PM
*narrows eyes at that damn [y.o.u] tag*

^.^

Hahaha. Don't hate it. Just feel appreciated.  ;)

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Veluux on May 14, 2012, 09:54:14 PM
^.^

Hahaha. Don't hate it. Just feel appreciated.  ;)

I have to admit my heart fluttered :P Then again I was thinking of your character >.> And your avatar. >.>
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

bubby

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on May 14, 2012, 09:57:34 PM
I have to admit my heart fluttered :P Then again I was thinking of your character >.> And your avatar. >.>

+1...minus the heart fluttering....

Veluux

Quote from: bubby on May 15, 2012, 02:34:15 AM
+1...minus the heart fluttering....

Just made my first post with Ahltair, maybe it will get your heart rate going a little bit instead.  ;D

Guyver0335

I am willing to take the part of a disposable hunter or spy if you need it.

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

bubby

Quote from: mysterchr on May 15, 2012, 09:21:06 AM
I am willing to take the part of a disposable hunter or spy if you need it.

Excellent! If you'd like to make a char sheet and post it here for approval that would be great!

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

bubby

Every spot is actually filled, but more Hunters would really be nice! We have the Rebel General with 2 rebels...and only 1 Hunter...

JDrew Spider

Ok people, my General is really HOT and we need really Hot hunters and warriors, males and females to make the queens army look even hotter.

WHY you ask?

Because she can't be hot all be herself! Join the hotness!

Spider Hole
Apologies

RampantDesires

This turned out far ... darker than I'd intended when I sat down to write it.

Name: Geneva Rothburn
Physical Description:

Affiliation/Title: Hunter
History: Geneva grew up in her oldest sister's shadow.  Amuriel was always the nice one, the pretty one, the gifted one; tall and blonde, the vision of the mother who died bringing Gena into the world, and able the charm the very wind itself.  Everything came easily to her sister. She had everything, intelligence, beauty, friends, a father who clearly adored her.  He'd played the grieving widower well, and by no means wealthy the merchant had the respect of others in the town.

No one knew of the darker side he kept carefully hidden, of the terrible rage that filled him over the loss of his wife.  No one knew but Gena.  Why couldn't she be more like her sister? Why did she have to be such a trouble maker? Why did she push him to punish her so severely? All questions that he asked her frequently but there was no proper answer to any of them.  She had unanswerable questions of her own.  Why didn't anyone see? Why didn't they stop him? Why did her 'perfect' sister smile and pretend as though she actually believed Gena had tripped yet again shaking her head at her sister's clumsiness?

At the age of sixteen Gena snapped.  The memory of it is rather hazy but she does remember waking up with her hands slicked with blood her sister's broken sobs reverberating in her ears.  And so she ran.  She ran and threw herself upon the Queen's mercy.  She did not deny her crimes, did not argue that she should be pardoned.  Instead she asked only that she be allowed to serve, giving up the gifted Amuriel as tribute.  Her sister had been the first witch that Geneva had gifted the Queen but she would not be the last.  Never again would she be weak and alone, she had aligned herself with the most powerful woman on the planet and after the proper training  Gena has proved to be rather merciless when it comes to hunting down those with elemental gifts.  They thought it made them special, made the better? It only them prey.

Strengths:  Small, stealthy, and quick Geneva is fond of a pair of slender daggers which are easily concealed.  Makes a fair actress, her grief when she talks about her sister seems genuine, she can cry on command and plays a great damsel in distress when need be.

Weaknesses: Mental instability. Her devotion to the Queen and the hunt is all that keeps her going. While she is able to act out roles for small periods of time to gather information to aid in her goals she is utterly unable to form lasting attachments to people and occasionally can be pushed into full out rages which blow the whole deal. In a 'fair fight' she is often outmatched thanks to her size/reach, as such she tends to run and regroup if her opponent proves challenging.  A city girl by nature she is unable to survive on her own for long in the wilderness.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->