Despicable Me: Vector's Revenge

Started by OHWceta, July 20, 2013, 10:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OHWceta

First off, go see Despicable me 2 or this RP will be nothing but Spoilers for you. (Actually seeing the movie is not required.....unless you're posting as Lucy, but like I said, this RP will spoil the plot for you. In fact, the rest of this post will be a spoiler for you.)

------------------Spoilers ahead-----------------------

You've been Warned

Plot: A master villain steals a youth syrum and plans to use it to make himself the supreme villain of the century. But first he must enact revenge on Gru for the misery he had to go through years ago. And now he must be stopped before Gru looses everything he holds dear.

Anyways, the idea I have for this RP is that the story will take place 10 years after the Events of Despicable Me 2.
Sadly Dr. Nefario and Marlena (Gru's Mother) have passed away.
Lucy still works for the Anti-Villain League while Gru "Resumed" his duties as a super-villain. In other words Gru declined joining the AVL but helps Lucy by playing double-agent, while posing as a villain to learn super-villains' plans, then allowing the AVL to take them into custody.
Margo is in her second year of College and still maintains good grades even though she's assists Edith in following the footsteps of their parents, taking down villains. Margo also took after Gadget Duty (With Gru's help) since Nefario's passing.
Agnes wants to join her sisters but Gru and Lucy forbid her to until she graduates highschool, but this doesn't prevent her from getting in on her share of the action.

Roles: (I will update this as people join and claim the character Slots)
Main Characters:
Gru - (Me)
Lucy - (Her role is pretty minor so I'd suggest someone Claim her in addition to one of the girls.)
Margo -
Edith -
Agnes -

Additional Characters:
Antonio -
Phil (Minion) - (Me)
Additional Minions - (If you have a Specific Minion just give me their name and I'll add them to the list. I must limit the RP to 3 player controlled minions. The rest will be NPCs)
Agnes' crush - (Me)

Possible characters:
Edith's Boyfriend - (She doesn't have to have one but her sisters need to be single for plot reasons, at least at the start of the RP, Edith's relationship status is open to player choice)
Avery - (Mentioned briefly in DM2, He lives in the same city and is Margo's age so it is possible they go to the same college.)

If there's any questions or details you'd like to discuss, let me know. And for whoever picks the role of Antonio, I deffinetly need to go over plot details with you.
Can't get enough of RPing? Check out my site, it needs members, all are welcome.
http://roleplayparadiseii.forumotion.com/forum.htm