Secretary Position Wanted for Hire [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, May 19, 2011, 01:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

I have been craving a role play based off the pairing Boss/Secretary.  I am seeking a partner to play the female role and who can write detailed and descriptive posts.  PM if you are interested and we can discuss some ideas and details.  Below is just a summary of what I am looking for and even some ideas that I had but I am always open to more suggestions and changes.

Summary:  I want to play a rather powerful and wealthy business man who hires a woman to be his new secretary though he does not only look at qualifications...he eyes them up and down in the interview as well to make sure they are decent eye candy that can work as his personal assistant.  There could be a mutual attraction or not, I figure he would be in his 30s and she could be in her 20s or even 30s as well.  He could use his wealth to provide her with "bonuses" if she does a little something extra other than just desk work.  She could really need the money and the job and fears that if she does not do as he asks then he will fire her and find someone more willing, or course you could also play a woman that is rather willing or becomes more willing over time as she enjoys his advances and attention.

I would like this to take place in a rather large and industrial city, such as New York and he owns a large corporation meaning he would have quite a nice place to live...such a a penthouse and even a large mansion and limousine.  Beyond that he would also have his personal jet and influences in public transportation. The role play could include travel where he takes her on extended business trips and they have some fun alone together while on his jet on the way there and back, but also at these nice fancy hotels he takes her to.  It does not have to be all smut, he could take her out to some fancy restaurants from time to time, a club, or to dance in order to try and woo her.

Adultery Twist:  It would be really interesting if the secretary was married(boss could be married as well) and thus had to lie to her husband.  Some examples would be saying she had to stay late to catch up on work, when really she would either just be in the office with her boss or he would even take her back to his place. 

Also it would be interesting for the boss to exploit her in public or in places they may get caught...such as having sex on an hotel balcony or pinning her against the large window in his office that over looks the city, or even following her into the subway and taking advantage of her skirt....or inviting himself over to dinner at her house(if she is married) and touching her under the table or while her husband is not looking or out of the room. 

I have many ideas for this one and would be willing to discuss them more in detail.