Greecian Fun, Or Perhaps a 'Magical' Time -OPEN

Started by snowleopard, June 21, 2013, 11:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snowleopard

I am doing a special request. I want to do an RP Preferably via PM or perhaps even IM.

I am open to most forms of Rping....but if you are open to PM rp you will receive priority attention.

plot I:

entails a young woman in ancient Greece who finds herself in a sticky situation when she is caught stealing produce from the vineyard of a a very prominent and wealthy royal. The punishment for such a crime would typically be death, but the lord/lady of the estate sees a more befitting punishment and decides to take her as his/her slave and utilize her to fulfill a number of very kinky Grecian desires.
(I would kind of like it if the rp contains beastiality stuff)

Plot II:
Without going into too much detail: your character would be a prince  who is more than well-versed in magic. Just beyond the boarder of his kingdom lives a beautiful woman- daughter to a farmer, and her sister and mother. He desires her and ....details aside, the sisters colludes with the prince to deliver the beautiful sister  to him in exchange for a favor.  Once in his grasp he must break her....and all the fun is in the journey.

This plot is mean to be sex-filled, pleasurable, with a lot of kinky stuff going on . I am open to just about anything except anything with scat, or anus to mouth stuff... anything that might cause you to come down with a deadly disease as a result of fecal matter or urine contact is just not my thing.

Please only apply if you are willing to RP via PM.

snowleopard

-REOPENED!- For now anyway.

I am looking for the best of the best to rp with ^^ so bring your A-game!