Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undeniable Sin

My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Mr Bigglesworth

May I also interrupt?

Since I'm new here, for today anyway, I'll not stir things up too much and repeat the call for Mia!

Captain Maltese

Since I am old as dirt, I will stir up the dirt and reply anyway.

Sin next?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

MiaFire

I sin plenty, but I'm not her.

Bigglesworth, you aren't new. :P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mr Bigglesworth

True, I was on past midnight, so I guess I wasn't new for today.  Well, I'm back again!

Sin?

MiaFire

Not yet.

Sin, you're being called.
-

Adrianna Paige

Nope...not sin..

i say...mr. B is up next!
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

Good evening Adrianna, how are you this evening?

Is Mia still around?

Adrianna Paige

I'm wonderful now that you've graced my presence...is there room for a second person in that beach chair of yours?

Mia! You're being summoned!
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm sure we could make room!

Mia, oh where art thou?

Undeniable Sin

*Sends out a search party for Mia*

Mr. B, are you still around to hear the story?

Mr Bigglesworth

I'm here!

Adrianna - Sin has a story!

Adrianna Paige

Ooh! I want to hear the story! *quickly sits on B's lap and looks to Sin excitedly*

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Undeniable Sin

There once lived a naughty princess who was slave to her Frog's every whim..

Good so far, Adrianna?

Adrianna Paige

lol...most definitely...um...whose the frog? and please continue!

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

MiaFire

Looks like I beat the search party back here. Lol

Bigglesworth, still awake?
-

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Adrianna Paige

Yes? You called upon my Chaznia?

is Mia next?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

Eranil Morathim

Just me popping in to mess up the rotation  :D

Adrianna next?

MiaFire

Not Adrianna.

A new face to me, Eranil Morathim.
-

Eranil Morathim

I've been away a long time. But i'm now back and trying to stir my muse again.

Mia again?  and please, just call me Eranil

Adrianna Paige

Adrianna appears where she is summoned and smiles softly as she looks to Mia and Eran for a moment. " Is Mia next?

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

MiaFire

You would be right.

Nice meeting you, Eranil. Coming through again?

-

Eranil Morathim

Why certainly. How could I say no? And the pleasure is mine

Adrianna perhaps?

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket