U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not being original!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

TheLegionary

banned for changing your avatar for such a cool girl

SummerWhispers

Banned for getting out of that shower

Stone

Banned for not being around all that often. What? Hypocrite? Me? No way! O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

SummerWhispers

Banned for reminding me I have not had Internet for days,ha I am back now though.

OrchidofDarkness

Bans Summers internet for not working for several days. (Welcome back Summer! -Hugs-)
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Vamfire Havain

banned for crying blood tears
My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

Stone

Banned for being obsessed with blood.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

OrchidofDarkness

Banned for banning blood obsession.  :P
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for ban ban ban ban ;D
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for not turning that into a song.

AngelicFaith

Banned for not realizing a woman can not sing while your hand is on their throat :p

Interested in writing with me? Check my Ons and Offs and Request thread (Or my special  Werewolf/ Shifter request thread here)

Apologies and Absences: Update 03-10

Come and enter The Breeding House of Vinicus. We ensure the fulfillment of all your breeding wishes

Story Tale

Banned for not knowing he would probably loosen his hand, as long as the song was to his liking.

Stone

Banned for knowing me so well.

Story Tale

Bans you so that you can descend into ban land with me and I can get to know you even better.

Autumn52

U R Banned because if you are in banned land I don't get to know you better. *Sad Face*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Stone

Banned for not knowing the secret handshake into ban-land.

Story Tale

Bans for just not banning her so she can join us. (The handshake is, like, 10 minutes long and super confusing. It's easier to just ban.)

Stone

Banned, because, while the handshake takes time, it also produces candy. O8)

Story Tale

Banned! I didn't know that, where is all my candy?!?

Stone

Banned for wanting candy without the handshake.

Story Tale

Banned for not giving me everything I want. *pout*

Mr Bigglesworth

U R Banned for not taking all I offer.

Caitlin

U R banned for sitting to close to the water and violating the safety regulations!

Story Tale

Banned for letting your shirt hang off your shoulders.