Hometown Diner (F seeking M)

Started by Sampais Wrath, September 17, 2012, 09:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Everyone loves the family friendly restaurant Wolf Den where the waitors and waitresses put on fake wolf ears and tails to fit in the theme. Despite the name it was a friendly place that seemed to serve anything from kids drinks to alcoholic beverages and sometimes a costumer would get drunk and cause some trouble for the kindly waitresses. Overall the resturant was a nice place for families and even single people just getting a bite to eat.

One waitress always worked hard and had for years. She had been with the resturant for a long time now. Being so loyal she had been rewarded several times with employee of the month status or an occasional raise. She hardly ever took a day off and was always quick and getting her customers their orders. One day however one drunken patron decided he wanted to rape her right then and there on the counter despite her protests. The woman was overpowered by him but would someone stand up and stop him or try to join the fun?

Pm me if interested. Can go all sorts of ways.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204