Actually seeking some White Wolf stuff...

Started by kongming, April 11, 2013, 07:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kongming

This is really "GM Wanted", it could be a group game really, but I can't promise I'll be able to post every day, so I don't want a big game with heaps of people posting all the time.

This is the obvious place for a White Wolf game, honestly: they actually intended for all their games to be played as S&M orgies and so on. That said, I'm still not actually interested in Vampire, Werewolf, Changeling, Mage, Orpheus, Wraith etc. The things I do want to do:

• Scion: I know the system is hilariously broken, but that means it's easy to win the game: Maximum Legend, Maximum Epic Dexterity, Untouchable Opponent. Next! Doing that, you literally can just handwave the combat bit away and focus on the rest. Artemis perfectly suits the kind of deity I'd like to play a Scion of (what with her being a dominant lesbian), but characters don't have to have the same personality as their parent god - I'd happily play a Scion of Amaterasu or a Norse god.
  • Kindred of the East: I once played it, and had a lot of fun. I'd really love to continue with that character, but given we ended up at Dharma "So high we get chi from the earth and air and have stats at 7 and 8", with our characters starting in pretty much the Three Kingdoms era and the game ending when it was fairly close to modern day. So I understand if you don't want to do that, but I'd still go with the same character type: a female disciplinarian Bone Flower.
  • Exalted: so many possibilities - a Starmetal Alchemical out to gather data and fix the errors in the world, a Venus or Jupiter Sidereal who is enjoying the good life in Creation (while ostensibly enforcing the will of Heaven), a barbarian-shaman No Moon Lunar out to learn new sorceries...
Anyway, those are my random thoughts. Let me know if you're interested.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515