Looking for plots involving monsters!

Started by Quinz128, December 13, 2013, 03:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quinz128

My specific RP ideas have gotten a bit exhausted, and it actually seems a bit difficult for me to find some people who have plots, or even pairings, of genuine monsters. I have a few vague ideas, but I want others to come with.

Now when I say monsters I mean physical ones. Not something that just look different, not demons with wings and horns, not anthromorphic creatures. But things that could be seen as a mixture of other things. Maybe something mundane as goo-girls, but more like things with a frightening visage. It could have various plots, could be non-con could be consensual. Please! Do not pull any punches. I have a fortitude for a lot of things, my limits are really vore, snuff and toilet play. Other than that feel free to ask or throw out any plots! I'm just craving more monstrous folks! It could be played against a non-monster or against another type of monster! Overall, just... Ideas! Gimme gimme! XD

Quinz128

Just bumping this as I have went through the One on Ones list and have found a lot of folks still focusing on more 'human' characters in their RPs. As a teratophile I am sure there are more out there that want some monstrous/beasty characters to be involved with. This is just a general desires thread and may even be updating my actual requests and plot threads, but come out of the woodworks fellow desirers of the strange, unusual an abominable! We need more monster-lovings!

(AKA Monthly Bump)