News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Who wants to be my song bird?

Started by MovieFreek, January 01, 2009, 03:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MovieFreek

Hi! ^_^ I may be new to this website, but I'm sure not to roleplaying. Though my grammer is a bit off everything else about me is awesome!! My paragraph limit is also five. That's the most I can do on usual.

To start off I just had this amazing idea to do a phantom of the opera rp. There's going to be me the phantom.
Of course I'm not going to look like that. I approve more of an anime looking theme. Aren't I cute! ^-^ And of course my little song bird. The girl shall not be you. If you would like she can be.

The story is that you are invited to a formal dinner party masquerade, which my character is holding at his mansion. You fall so deep into my character's eyes that you don't wish to leave.

The story will continue on by how it is performed. ^-^ Please pm or post with what you would look like, and we'll go from there. Don't worry if someone gets to it first. I'm planning on doing this with three other people. Oh! And if someone else would like to be the phantom, I will also be willing to play the song bird. Here's to a happy start!!

Lilias

You'll have to wait for approval before you can start adult games. Until then, though, you can check the non-adult board and perhaps create a character and jump into one of the open games there.
To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Mar 30) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

MovieFreek

Quote from: Lilias on January 01, 2009, 05:49:50 AM
You'll have to wait for approval before you can start adult games. Until then, though, you can check the non-adult board and perhaps create a character and jump into one of the open games there.

Thank you for telling me. ^-^ Once I'm approved I hope that we can roleplay.

MovieFreek

MovieFreek

Sephora

I would love to do this rp with you!  It looks like fun! Gimme a pm so we can work it out.