Looking for War Games (F Characters Seeking Any) (Systems)

Started by Calison, November 23, 2013, 02:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calison

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a GM to run a solo game for me!

I have a hankering for a systems game that involves my character being an officer in an army. The character I have in mind would be one of the 'taking the field themselves' sort of leader--more prone to lead from the front rather than the back. I see her as being established already, though maybe new to leadership--I'm thinking either a lieutenant or a captain. I'm looking for a 60/40 story smut split for the game (though it may fluctuate anywhere between 50/50 to 80/20 depending upon what we're interested in doing and where the story takes us). I'd love to see some intrigue pop up amid the warring, but it is not required.

The system I am familiar with the most is Pathfinder/DnD 3.5 and I would feel most comfortable using that. As such, I'm expecting the game to be medieval fantasy. However if you have a system in mind that would better handle/simulate potentially large scale conflicts, I'd be eager to learn.

PM if you're interested, and we'll talk further details! ^^ Hope to hear from you soon!

Cali