Private Role Play (Fool Heart and tes11)

Started by Fool Heart, September 08, 2009, 01:05:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fool Heart

Okay, here it is. Now, do you have any fleeting idea as to a character, storyline, and/or setting you would like to try?
Eyes like a forest in collage, swirling and shining. The intensity; lingering on my skin like glitter. The frantic wings beat within my ribs. Poor things, I know not how to free them. But still, I wander the paths I find weaving in His eyes. Never to emerge, for I left no breadcrumbs by which to flee.

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences
Current Roleplay Quota:    9/10

tes11

I have no idea..   :-[

Can you set up one? I'm fine with anything. Yes, you heard it, anything.(PG 13 here)  ;D

My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Fool Heart

lol. (yes, I'll remember.) Well, since you are fairly new at this, I will try to pick something fun but relatively uncomplicated. Now, are you agreeable to a fantasy or sci-fi setting? These are among my favorite genres, and they are very creative, unhindering, and flexible.
Eyes like a forest in collage, swirling and shining. The intensity; lingering on my skin like glitter. The frantic wings beat within my ribs. Poor things, I know not how to free them. But still, I wander the paths I find weaving in His eyes. Never to emerge, for I left no breadcrumbs by which to flee.

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences

tes11

My Ons and Offs

Fool Heart

All right then! Now, I have an idea for an awesome character. She is a bounty hunter named Urania Telemachus who is from a planet called Runescine, which is inhabited by beings that we tend to think of as Elves. I'd like to play her, as she runs around, chasing bad guys on her spaceship Pegasus. I wouldn't mind if you were a hero or a villain. You have options with both. You could be with her from the start (i.e. her partner, if you are a hero, or as her prisoner, if you are a villain) or they can't meet up later. Romance may even been an option in both cases. What do you say?

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences

Fool Heart

Sorry about the double post but I need to add a few things:

1. Oops, they meet up thing was supposed to be a "can".
2. I just realized that it is almost midnight here and I have work in the morning. So, I must leave you to ponder my idea, okay? Hope to see you tommorrow.

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences

tes11

(OOC):
I would like to try the prisoner, but not as villain.
I will try to start the roleplay now. I hope you like it.

(IC):
A young dark elves who is around his twenties, Lucas is sitting in his cell, thinking of what happened yesterday. All he remember was seeing blood around the village, they were being attacked by The Hunter. It is the fifth dark elves village they attacked in a month! Everyone in the village was captured as slaves. The dark elves are famous for their excellent tracking skills which are useful for bounty hunters. As such they are often captured by an organization called The Hunter and sold to bounty hunters for a price.

Lucas look around him. There is nothing in the cell except a bed. There is a Pegasus drawing on the coverlet of the bed. Lucas also noticed that there are a lot of prisoners in the other cells. He realized that one of them is Julio, the infamous thief who stole the Elf King's treasure and being wanted for 100,000 gold. He also recognized a few famous criminals who have high bounty for the crime they did.

"I guess the bounty hunter who bought me is pretty skillful to be able to catch so many high profile criminals!", Lucas thought to himself. Lucas take a seat at his bed, tired. He is exhausted after the incident yesterday.
My Ons and Offs

Fool Heart

(OOC): Sorry about being gone! My job had a huge rush and I've been pulling hell of overtime! Great first post, by the way!

(IC):
A young wood elf in her late teens was strolling down the main aisle between the cells. She was attracting a lot of attention, almost all of being negative and/or crude. The warning of her approach was spreading quickly down the aisle and through the cells like a ripple of a stone dropped into a calm lake.

Urania had grown accustomed to the rowdy setting of her "Brig" and strolled wordlessly along, stopping occasionally to study a prisoner. She unconsciously fingered the safety switch of her Phoenix-caliber Archer (a handgun-like weapon fitted with small, study, metal arrows instead of bullets). Her long, pointy, tapered ears were flicking anxiously, cuing in to any potentially threatening sound, though her catlike turquoise eyes were devoid of any sign of fear.

The bounty hunter stopped to peer into the cell across from Lucas. It was a older male dark elf, who was glaring at her dangerously. She had captured him not long before she bought Lucas, and she was very excited at the price he would fetch her. He was guilty of a serial murder; not just any serial murder, either. He was caught in the act of murdering the royal family of the planet Vumaris, and the Selkies would give anything to see him dead. He stood up, smirking, and stepped up to the cell bars. Urania stiffened and flipped the Archer's safety off.

"What would say, brother," Harlan was directing the comment beyond her, "To helping me put this tasty hunter in her place? She would prove a fun conquest, eh?"

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences