Videospirit`s erotic adventures

Started by Videospirit, March 16, 2010, 08:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Videospirit

Seeking female characters:

Faerie Trickery
Lady Serena, widow, has had one of her most prized possessions stolen by pixies! The notorious pests are always causing trouble, but this time they've taken something irreplaceable! The dildo modeled after the Lady`s late husband`s most impressive member. You must venture into the woods near the city of Stoneman, find the Pixies Hideout, retrieve the dildo, and return it to the Lady.

What is love?
It was a very romantic night, fine wine, first class restaurant, dancing, but when did she accept, who was her date again, and what's she doing strapped to a metal table without any clothes on in some bizarre lab? Shapeshifting Aliens, Alien Abduction.

Persuasive whispers
A demon simply known as Era, around since the dawn of time, he'd taken part in the rise and fall of many civilizations thanks to his ability to manipulate the minds of all creatures, but he was eventually sealed inside a Ruby Pendant. It found its way from owner to owner, none ever doing more than put it on display. It's soon to be owner is a prestigious thief however, and what woman can resist the urge to try on a pretty accessory?

Fantasy Real
All his life, James had been fantasizing about a mysterious dream girl. They were unusual fantasies as well, never involving himself directly. Little did he know his dream girl had been fantasizing about him as well. When by chance their eyes meet as he looks out the window of the bus he's riding they pass it off as coincidence. Little do either of them know that their fantasies are about to become reality, will they be able to curb their imaginations before the strange altercations to the world around them drive them insane, or will they submit to each others will and embrace the fantasies?

Seeking other characters:

A new power
Aerial Gerhardt, a simple university student studying History stumbles upon a meteor and becomes fused with an alien Symbiotic life-form and gains Superhuman strength, Endurance, Speed, and the ability to extend bits of the parasite like whips. However, the parasite brings with it a side effect of massively increased libido. Aerial chooses to use these powers to become the super heroine Grease Lightning. Little does she know the parasite is in a constant state of evolution, and sentience is the first thing on its list.

Seeking any characters:

Would you give me your soul, please?
Ilya Mephisto Beelzebub, heir candidate for queen of hell has come to earth to take part in a competition to get the most souls before the time limit, problem is, she's led an extremely sheltered life and doesn't know the first thing about seduction or being evil. Isn't it a shame she's stuck with the first person who summoned her until she grants 3 wishes or finds some alternative means to extract the contractors soul.

You make me crazy
Todd was one of the best and brightest in his field, working on a project that would have revolutionized the entire world, a dimensional gateway! However, an accident at the lab caused him to be caught in the centre of an unstable portal that accidentally formed. Luckily the fail-safes kicked in and he suffered no permanent damage. He went home early that day just to be on the safe side. When he awoke, it was to his roommate touching him sensually while half asleep, Todd's body now that of the girl his roommate had been dreaming about. He discovers this now happens whenever he gets close to someone who so much as daydreams, and his body doesn't change back to normal after they wake up! The strangest thing of all is everyone but the dreamer seems to think that's the way he or she's always been. Is there any cure?

Currently Running/Already done, but may repeat

Welcome to the Castle of Chaos
The extra dimensional warlock Bloodspirit has fled through a portal, and a heroine has followed after him, only to watch the portal close behind her. Now trapped in the stone halls of a strange castle, what terrors await her there, and will she ever return to her own world?

There`s something in the water
A pair of adventurers find themselves trapped in a room filled with many pools, a sign on the wall reads "Drink from the correct pool, and return from whence ye came, but drink from any other and never be the same."

Angi

I really like the sound of the first suggestion "Welcome to the Castle of Chaos"... I'd be willing to try if if you like ^.^

Katina Tarask

I may try my hand at, "There's Something in the water."  What are the terms?  Are any of these intended as system games?

Videospirit

I was thinking there would probably be some tentacles involved at some point in the Castle of Chaos Scenario Despair, and I note you listed that as an off, but I could work with the rest of the scenario if you really want to do it.

As for Katina, I left them fairly open ended as far as the specific details are concerned though, since I can enjoy the roleplay regardless of form. I was planning to do it freeform, but if you really want to do a system that wouldn`t be a problem. The only off you have that applies is the possibility of Futa but there`s plenty of other TF fun to be had that not including that possibility is perfectly fine with me. There`s something in the water is a very magical compulsion & transformation themed scenario. We can either decide what the pool does to our own character, decide what the pool does to each others character, or make up some sort of quick table and leave it to chance. Those were the ideas that came to mind anyway, if you have your own suggestions those would be considered gladly.

I`m usually on from the time I`m making this post until 3 or 4 hours from now if you want to achieve quick progress in the roleplay, otherwise it`ll probably be one or two posts a day.

Angi

Quote from: Videospirit on March 16, 2010, 10:51:27 PM
I was thinking there would probably be some tentacles involved at some point in the Castle of Chaos Scenario Despair, and I note you listed that as an off, but I could work with the rest of the scenario if you really want to do it.
Well I put tentacles as an off because I once knew a guy where that's all he did and it got real annoying real fast but honestly if it's not what the entire roleplay is based around it can be an off. I'd be willing to do the Scenario as it is ^.^

Katina Tarask

I should probably axe the futa line.  I've had some time to recover from the overload, just so long as it's not an overload.  I think it'd be more fun to have each other choose, since making a table kinda limits things.  I may come up with a few possibilities on my end and then roll, but that's about it.

I'm thinking I'll bring a pure and holy knight on a holy quest for some sacred blessing from an (also) holy pool.  And then our characters take turns on the receiving end of the myriad pools.

And I tend to lapse a bit, though if this is lighter, I might be able to handle a post or two a day.  This scenario is probably best off sans system, since it wouldn't really contribute anything (though the other two could make decent quests).

Videospirit

Videospirit

Cleaned it up slightly and added several categories so potential partners know what I'm looking for.