Seduce the Above poster

Started by DeamonAndae19, July 29, 2012, 06:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeamonAndae19

Well, title says it all, your task is to seduce the poster above you, however, there are some rules.

1. Keep it tasteful, not explicit, however, some detail is necessary.

2. Be creative, not just typical strip-teases, use aphrodisiacs, basically, use your imagination, within reason.

And, since I'm first poster, I'm currently exempt from this rule.

My body is ready ;)

DeamonAndae19

I can see this going nowhere >_>

Dez

Oy.. 6am in the morning for a seduction? What? People are in the act of seducing sometimes at 6am.....

Lips part in anticipation

DeamonAndae19

It's always the best time, 'specially when the targets just woken up.

*Bites lip slowly, eyes locking on your own.*

Dez

True... but target? Seriously?

*steps within allowing the subtle touch of flesh to flesh to heighten senses and perhaps, awareness*

DeamonAndae19

Sorry, wrong word, nearly four days with no sleep >_>

*Shivers ever so slightly at the contact, tracing the contours and curves of your figure slowly with delicate fingertips, your scent filling my nostrils.*

Dez

Forgiven, of course.. hopefully sleep will not be elusive too much longer...

*inhales deep the scent of man and in so doing senses reel from one extreme to the other. tempered touch of slow exploration causes tips of fingers of both hands to trail over broad shoulders before meeting under rugged chin to begin a descent of diffident searches over a covered chest halted by the third button... lips form a moue, eyes of grey/blue remain locked to your own. lips curl to a smile that both teases and makes promises.*

DeamonAndae19

Blame the kid >_>

*Returns the smile, a burning intensity behind piercing crystal blue eyes, never wavering from your own as my tongue slides over my lips gently, moistening them as the heat of the moment builds all-too familiar desires, felt often in the past, muscles rippling to your touch as slightly more rugged than normal hands follow the curve of your torso, coming to rest delicately on a cheek.*

Dez

Hope you both get sleep soon, then... hopefully tis not an ailment that prevents the sandman from visiting the little one....and you!

*eyes still locked, but seeing your tongue gliding over your own lips... perhaps your  own anticipation as my breath catches in the throat, unwilling to move further in its escape of losing the moment. gracious touch of hands not my own in their own search only to halt upon the curvature of the backside. a small step within, pressing closer in becoming one as nostrils flare in the inhalation of a heady aroma that emanates from us both.... passions yet explored... patience in waiting for that touch that is now yearning..*

DeamonAndae19

Well, she's teething, so that might be the problem >_>

*A small, sharp intake of breath as the closeness increases between two bodies of flesh and desire, blood coursing through red hot vessels as an already taut backside tenses to your touch, a free hand circling your waist, almost desperate, yet too nervous to pull our bodies together, eyes flickering from one to the next brilliant blue meeting an almost metallic hue, searching, yearning, almost, for more to become of this potentially brief encounter.*

Dez

Hopefully, she'll feel better once the tooth arrives and she gets some sleep....

*sounds akin to the ocean in its ebb and flow resound within the mind.. the taste of your perfection there on the tip of my tongue in its gentle glide over exposed flesh from flared fabric that covers. the desperation is felt.. a simple, subtle movement to discern in its bare glimmer. the gaze is focused in its flicker... similar to embers of a raging fire as its fed... so too are we in our search for more.... a light touch of my finger to your lips... those sparkling orbs that mirror a desire of my own...*

DeamonAndae19

She bloody better, but, my mother took her off my hands last night, and, I'm nice and rested now... 11 HOURS!!!

*Lips part to the gently prying of the lightest of touches, eyelids flickering with the movement of swivelling orbs, yet another intake of breath the arm tightens around your waist, ensuring the contact of warmth, yet not daring to push further, merely savouring each long moment of your presence*

Dez

YAY Mom!!! And 11 hours is a good start!!

*pins and needle sensation in its race a frame that desires more and pleads for such in silence. gazes still locked in their search for patience as well as anticipation. the tightening felt, the gasp of such fleeing parted lips as semi-metallic eyes dip to savor the sight of your own lips. the taste so close yet so far... gentle pressing of the body in its need to be closer in wanting that exhilerating feeling whilst in your embrace to never dissipate.*

DeamonAndae19

I know, tonight, no such luck I'm afraid, but at least I'm not short tempered, apart from the fact that I'm covered in vomit already -_-

*Tongue darting over lips once more, eyes unable to leave your own, a gentle hand sliding from your cheek, trailing fingertips along the length and curve of an arm, stopping at the wrist, flat of the palm pressed to the small of your back, striving to pull the bodies closer together further still, near desperation forming behind crystaline eyes.

Dez

At least you had the 11 hours ---- hopefully clean shirts too!

*a moment captured to last and linger as varying depths of blue merge in their union of a locked gaze. desire to be seen; a hunger to be sated and a need to be fulfilled one for the other. sensations to catapult in their reel of trailing fingertips along the length and then curve of my arm. supple flesh of wrist becomes scorched by that simplistic touch of fingers... rough hewn palm to the back of svelte back to complete the union. our eyes speak as no words are really needed... small hands move in butterfly flight to rest upon your own waist...the scent of man, once more wafts and nostrils flare in their perception as the tip of my tongue once more savors the taste of your perfection...*

DeamonAndae19

Yeah, plenty of those... I tend not to wear shirts, it's roasting here in Yorkshire xD

*A quiver of the lips to the light and gently grace of your tongue, rough hand slowly gliding along your spine as gently fingertips side back up along the trail of heat on the arm, faces drawing closer slowly, almost as if afraid that this encounter is not only fleeting, but also outside of reality, destined to close at the crescendo of colliding lips.*

Dez

Roasting here too, but I'm not allowed to go shirt-less!!!

*sensations in light creation causes tingles the entire length of the spine. heated embers burst anew to begin a merciless ravishing of slight frame, near nestled against that of your own. a hair's breadth in separation to announce this oh so realistic encounter... no dream, but the image will linger much as toes lift to heighten and lips brush against your own of a chorus to be sung wrought with innuendo of passion...*

DeamonAndae19

Well... You won't hear me complaining ;)

*Lips tingle with the gentle contact, flexing to return the pressure, allowing the tension to build, arm tensing to hold the slight frame to my own, relieving the thoughts of the moment escaping, and allowing myself to near melt to the passion, rough hand closing around the arm beneath, just below the shoulder*

Dez

Didn't think it would!  :-[

*pooling unto you of such decadence in yearning... the waltz of passion just beginning as the orchestration builds.. dreams to fruition, here this very moment in time.. the body pliant and ready... yearning to be played... to be sampled... to be taken.. such bliss not yet known but there on the very cusp of giving to you, everything you so desire in a hunger which mirrors my own...*

DeamonAndae19

But that's only because I NEVER complain ^,^

*Continuing the contact of soft, warm lips on slightly rougher, guiding our bodies, perfectly connected to the soft folds of the bed, hunger mirrored in both bodies, touches and mouths, losing myself to the moment, savouring our time together, instant relaxation of my body indicating that I'm ready to indulge your every desire*

Dez

Never complain? Never? Really?

*breaths come in soft gasps at the touch and scent of man.. elusive but not while as one light motion forward and of a tryst yet to be explored. unable to look away... not wanting to look away as the energy entwines us both.. liquid warmth of a nether region bekons as peaks form within valleys not yet traversede by sight or taste.. still moving slow.. an encounter perhaps meant to be but left to fate as that supple waltz causes just relaxation and your body signals mine the readiness of indulgance to be savored... to be explored... to be had....*