News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Get down with the sickness!

Started by Kaisude, August 02, 2011, 07:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaisude

Yo welcome to my onexone ideas I am finally back in to posting mode, but still a little rust so forgive me.

1. I'm not a grammar Nazi, and I am not asking you to use spell checker, and grammar checker either. We all make mistakes, but a quick browse over your post before you post it, to minimize the mistakes would be kind of you.

2. I am not looking for eight paragraphs, and I don't accept one liners. Two paragraphs at the minimum with a minimum of four sentences. How ever if you like to write bulky, and lengthy post be my guest.

3. I won't be posting every day, and I am not going to require you to post every day either. At least once a week, and if you can't just send me a pm and let me know. I'm a very patient person so no problem with waiting.

4. God modding a big no. Just to clarify making my character jump when I didn't want him to is god modding. Having my character to move along with yours during the change of scenes completely acceptable, but keep it vague there might be an action I would like to add in.

5. Even though I am a guy I do enjoy romance, so most of my stories will include it some how, but not all of them will be love stories.

6. I am not in to heavy bondage or the sort, though if you check my rabbit hole you'll get the gist.

7. I am in to anime and would be very happy if I found a partner who shared the same love for it.

8. I only play male characters, but as for my partner m/f is acceptable, as long as they can play the female as they should be played.

9. I've recently learned the wonders of anal sex in rl with my gf, and before then I was a fan of it now I'm a huge fan. Though I don't have to have it, just thought I should let you know.

Please pm me if you are interested in any of the displayed ideas.
Well that's that now the moment you have been waiting for.

~Paths intertwined~ Light/NC/Exotic/Rape
Two children growing up together a boy and a girl in the town of Karakura have been best friends for their entire lives, both of them showed the same ideals of becoming a doctor or something to help the people of the world. Neither has acknowledged the other in a sexual way, though their bodies say other wise. After graduating high school both got accepted to Karakura's most prestigious school of medicine Mayaku School for Doctors or MSD. Living in the same room, and working as a pair to help each other aspire. During an emergency call they both are separated and ordered to two different locations, both scenes included the same intensity of damage and casualties. Arriving at the scene they do their best to save as many as possible, but then the unexplained happens. Hollows from Hueco Mundo appear as they did before to cause all the damage, but this time they aim for our hero and heroine. Both of them are attacked and killed, but one is saved by a Shinigami(the good guys). The boy or girl killed by the hollow becomes one, and now resides in Hueco Mundo becoming stronger and stronger eventually evolving in to a Vasto Lorde(Humanoidish with some animalistic qualities  the strongest among the hollows, and the other becomes a Captain of the Gotei thirteen. At first their lives were hard as the separation from the other was strenuous, and difficult to live with. As the years went by though the other was forgotten, and life had seemed to ease, but their paths were destined to intertwine by the paths they were forced to take. As a Captain of the Gotei Thirteen our hero/oine is charged with the leader of a small army to invade Hueco Mundo and investigate the strange activity going on there. Our Vasto Lorde is free to do as they please, and wants nothing to do with the newly formed group that plans to take Karakura and then the Soul Society. Here's where the paths intertwine, Our Captain leads their team as silent as possible, but even with the depression of their reiatsu the Shinigami group has already the near by hollows our Vasto Lorde included. A fight on their hands the group of Shinigami ready themselves, but as the fight progresses their numbers dwindle and eventually only the Captain is alive, and fairly fatigued. Our Vasto sat and watched the poor souls fight to their last. Finally gazing upon the captain they realized who it was, and seeing them about to die the Vasto interfered and their reiatsu alone killed the remaining hollows. Both the captain and the vasto realize who the other and their actions are hindered by memories, but the Vasto is ruthless, and cold the memories only serve as a hindrance. The Vasto makes the first move, and attacks the captain after all they are the enemy. They engage for a while though neither of them use their true strength, both feeling each other out. After a few minutes the bout comes to a halt, and they exchange words. The Captain possibly still holding on to their friendship or maybe actually admitting their love for the other. The Vasto Lorde effected by their words continues their bout and eventually over powers the captain detaining them, and taking them hostage. This will lead to a rape scene, the Vastp has their way with the Captain. Even though the captain tries to resist they eventually succumb to the Vasto, and the sex becomes consensual. As the time passes by they grow closer to each other again, and decide to pair up and take down the small group trying to run everything. So that's it in a gist I am open for ideas and ways to expand this story. Either female or male could play either part, and I am kind of interested in being forced by a woman to have sex with them.

~A Ninja's Way~ Con/NC/Light/Group Sex/

During the fourth ninja war a band of missing ninja became mercenaries to any village that would pay them the right cash. Though during that war they were turned on, and the band was reduced to two surviving ninja. An S-Ranked issing nin from Konohagukre, and a S-Ranked missing nin from Sunagakure(You have the option to choose though.) The male strictly business before pleasure, with a cold heart to back him up. He displays no emotion, nor will he succumb to any emotion displayed by others. He does what he wants, and even if it is someone else interest he still justifies for his own reasoning. The female nin just as ruthless, and just as heartless finds it hard to mask her emotions around him and tries hard to deny her love for him. He was her savior at one point in her life, and that alone allows him to hold her heart in his hands. Though when they fuck it's exactly as it is just fucking. The two live together moving from one spot to another, always keeping their trackers guessing. The man a Uchiha who happened to be out of the village after his clan was slaughtered but was kept in the dark by who had done it. His reasoning for going missing was the failed attempt on his life. He was getting close to answers, and the village wanted him dead. The girl her reasoning is up to you, but if you don't mind our male at some point in her life saved her from being raped then killed while she was on a mission for her village. So our story continues with them getting back from a mission, and splitting their earnings. A little sex some food and its back to work, on their way to Konoha our nin are ambushed by Konoha ANBU after being given the assurance that they had free roam. The two fight to their best, but out numbered by the villages best the boy is captured and the female is able to escape. Though she is a missing nin the target was the boy. Now left alone the girl must come up with a rescue mission trying to save her lover alone is suicidal, but that's the only option. Our boy interrogated and beaten he devises his own plan to escape. So I think this will probably be a one shot, but if you can think of other ways to make it longer I am open.

~Eternal Bonds~Con/NC/Light

Two lovers born in the Victorian ages met with an Oracle who possessed the ability to bind them eternally, and so she did. They never aged, and even when they were apart they could feel each others emotions, and pains. They could never die as long as the other survived. Their lives took them all over the world, and they saw so many things come and go. Even with their length of life they never knew of the supernatural, an old Vampire Krisna who stumbled upon the couple looking for blood, but instead she found our male more appealing than just a snack so she took him, and turned him. Once turned she forced him against his will to kill his true lover, and so he did or at least he thought he did. Krow was his new name, and after leaving his lover left for dead he journeyed in to our world today as one of the most infamous vampires to those who knew of the super natural. Krisna had grown bored of him, and left him never to be seen again. What came of our female she survived her ex lovers wrath and took her own journey through becoming a vampire hunter for an organization of vampire hunters. She was the best of the best, and the most ruthless of them all. She had been tracking Krow for a very long time, but never could catch nor did she ever see him. She would only hear of reports of other hunters failing to reprimand him, and losing their life. Which leads us to their first encounter the city of Los Angeles, Our female hunter learns of Krow's whereabouts but it's only hear say more than proof. They meet at a bar some where downtown in a less populated area, Krow had just finished off the local whore in a hotel room, but he was still hungry. As he sits and waits to find his next victim our female enters and both of them know what's about to happen. They fight long and hard everyone in the bar cleared and they had free reign for the next twenty minutes or so. A small exchange of words and bloodshed, both feeling each others wound. Meanwhile Corin a fellow hunter watches the two, and decides to burn the bar down with them inside. He shares a hatred for Krow, but his pride won't allow a woman to be better than him. The fire doesn't bother them, but a corkscrew finds Krow saving our female instead of killing her. She prepared to dodge, but instead took his blade to her heart. As she dies the police arrive, and Krow gives her away to the paramedics and disappears. He needs blood after the wounds he just received. Corin sees everything go down, and he also hears how they were bound together. Reporting back to the HQ they order him to capture both of them with a small group so that they may sever the bond and kill them both. Again waking up from death with a toe tag our female escapes the hospital looking for Krow, only to feel his rage as he slaughters two drunk women who after a night of partying couldn't find their car. He uses their home as a place of refuge as the night is finally turning in to day, and he weakens greatly in the sunlight. She finds him, and is ready for more action, but Corin shows up with his gang and in attempts to gain their help our female rushes out the door only to be shot in the hip, quickly retreating in to the house Krow furious goes out in attempt to slaughter every one of the hunters, but manages to kill only three out of seven. They kill Krow, and take our female hostage. At the HQ they do enough research to find out how to break the bond. Bound by ropes both Krow and his lover lie helplessly on the floor of their cell awaiting execution. They finally admit that they still love each other and try to figure out how to break out. Our female decides to allow Krow to feed from her, but before he could absorb enough blood Corin steps in and splits them up separating them from each other by bounding them to the opposite sides of the cell. Her neck still bleeding drives Krow crazy. So Krow is executed by decapitation and our female is left alive becoming human again. Her supernatural strength and her scale in the hunters organization lowers, but she is still capable of hunting. The oracle from so long ago finds Krow's dead body and with a  resurrection spell revives him as he was a vampire. Mean while our female is hunting Krisna, or being hunted by Krisna wanting Krow back, our heroine does her best to fight Krisna off but she is just too strong, and is on the edge of death after receiving a fatal blow. Krow some how is able to make it to her in time, and defeat Krisna. Though things look very dim for the woman, Krow without even think again links their bodies to bound forever. He makes her a vampire, and she adjust to the life because their love is still as strong as it was thousands of years ago. They reproduce once and as our female carries the baby, they are met by the oracle who turns out to be a witch. She's been alive longer than they have, using her powers to swap her soul out with another's though it can only be a baby, and she was waiting for Krow and the female to reproduce. She had set everything in motion and pulled all the strings just for this moment to happen. She was going to take their baby and finally become immortal without having to worry about the aging factor. Now it's up to Krow and our female to find the oracle, and kill her, but the kicker is that they only have a month before the baby is born, and when it's born the oracle will have won, and they both will be dead. 

Kaisude