Orc King and an Elven Bride

Started by Jester, January 30, 2011, 11:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

It was a strange few years when the Orcs and their allies came to the aid of the Elves and Dwarves. Humans had become too numerous and had crossed the Ocean to take land from the Dwarves and Elven races. But with a common foe King Gutrender united the Orc and Goblin clans and came south to defend the Dwarf Mountains, the forests of the Elves and plains of the Gnomes.

Gutrencher repelled the human hordes and has united the races of the Continent of Elenor.

As a reward for the aid of the Orcs the Dwarves promise their aid in building a huge City and palace for Gutrencher and the Orcs on land once owned by the evil humans. The Gnomes promise to teach the Orcs and Goblins about the arts including theatre, literature and all sorts magical. And finally the Elven King promises his eldest daughter in marriage as a sign of the new alliance.....

Elgon the city of the Orcs is now complete with a beautiful palace for Gutrencher and his new bride. The City stands as the first point of defence against the human hordes and is the finest city the world has ever seen.

Gutrencher has never seen the Elven Princess and in a few days time everyone will arrive......

Is the as beautiful as they say? Will she love the biggest Orc there is? Can an Orc really change their ways or is this some very evil plan? This is their story.......

I am looking for an Elf Princess! Any takers?

Venom09

I actually really like this plot i'm only on about 2 hours daily or so, but i'm a constant replier to posts and keep a steady pace with plots :D

Jester

Hi venom

get in touch and we can discuss plot.